PDA

View Full Version : my fossil Deck..

Saxx
27th March 2006, 8:43 AM
Ok here is an idea i have been toying with in my head.

POKEMON (20)
4xLileep.
2xCradilly.
4xAnorith.
1xArmaldo EX.
4xKabuto.
2xKabutops.
3xPinsir.
(All From EX Legend Maker)

TRAINERS(15)
4xClaw Fossil.
4xRoot Fossil.
4xMysterious Fossil.
3xStrange Cave.

ENERGY(25)
2xReact Energy
10xGrass Energy
13xFighting Energy

Ok, Plan is:
Use The Strange Cave To Get The Anorith Out, The Anorith to get the Kabuto Out and the Pinsir to Get the Lillep out then destroy from there.

You may now rip it apart.

Tyranitar555
27th March 2006, 6:09 PM
Pokemon(19)
3xAnorith(legend maker)
2xArmaldo(sandstorm)
3xLileep(sandstorm)
2xCradily(legend maker)
2xAerodactyl EX(sandstorm)
2xSlugma(deoxys)[collect]
2xMagcargo(deoxys)[smooth over]
3xPinsir(legend maker)[I will think for other better pokemon to replace this]

Trainer(25)
3xClaw Fossil
3xRoot Fossil
3xStrange Cave
4xCelio's Network
3xFieldworker
4xSteven's Advice
3xCopycat
2xMr.Briney Compassion

Energy(16)
4xReact Energy
2xDouble Rainbow Energy
6xFire Energy
4xGrass Energy

This is my advice for your deck(I don't know that sandstorm card can still use it or not),my strategic is use magcargo and draw power card to get the card you need it(such as anorith or lileep---for calling out aerodactyl ex and others),faster charge energy for pinsir(to call out your cradily) when you prepare for your cradily,armaldo and aerodactyl ex(it is very useful to fight agaisnt delta species pokemon---especially salamence,dragonite and rayquaza),you can just knock out your opponent pokemon by using the (Devolution Wave) to devolve them...that's why I put more react energy in this deck...you can easily get many price in one turn...this is a cool deck...you can try it...

Thanks for your(expeonshock) advice,I will try to modify it...

Alakazam
28th March 2006, 12:27 AM
This is a good deck but could use less energy(Around 18) and a few more trainers to get cards out ( Steven's Advice/Celio's Network/Proffesor Elm's Training Method). Tyranitar555, try modified deck!

Tyranitar555
28th March 2006, 6:14 AM
This is a good deck but could use less energy(Around 18) and a few more trainers to get cards out ( Steven's Advice/Celio's Network/Proffesor Elm's Training Method). Tyranitar555, try modified deck!

can u write out the list of your deck,I want to take it as a revise...

Saxx
28th March 2006, 11:24 AM
Sandstorm isnt 'legal' here (Australia), so i cant have any sandstorm cards in the deck.

EspeonShock, Could you please write out what energy's and Trainers i should have? (and whats the most React Energy's you can have in a deck?)

Thanks,
Saxx