PDA

View Full Version : Unown Secret?

Trainer Mehmet
27th March 2006, 6:44 PM
Hello friends I can you tell what are these Pokeball be give an effect to mine catched Pokemons Black Abrikorn -> Friend Ball, White Abrikorn -> Fast Ball and Pink Abricorn -> Love ball. Can you tell me what these balls give an effect to mine Pokemon if I catch with Friend Ball. Can mine Pokemon in this ball be more friendly and with Love ball will be mine Pokemon more Lovely?

ko-koro
27th March 2006, 7:48 PM
they only help ctaching and BTW wht has this to do with the unown?

Vampiric Knight
27th March 2006, 10:27 PM
Hello friends I can you tell what are these Pokeball be give an effect to mine catched Pokemons Black Abrikorn -> Friend Ball, White Abrikorn -> Fast Ball and Pink Abricorn -> Love ball. Can you tell me what these balls give an effect to mine Pokemon if I catch with Friend Ball. Can mine Pokemon in this ball be more friendly and with Love ball will be mine Pokemon more Lovely?
Friend Ball indeed makes the Pokemon more friendly when you catch it, but...other apricorn balls have a different effect. Fast Ball, for example, is an apricorn ball that works much better on faster Pokemon, like Raikou, while Heavy Ball works better on heavier Pokemon, like Onix. Also, Love Ball doesn't make the Pokemon more lovely; it just works better on a Pokemon with the opposite gender from the Pokemon you have out. For example: You have a male Flareon out first, and a wild Jynx (which is always female) appears. Since the Jynx is the opposite gender of your Flareon, the Love Ball you'll use to catch will have a better success rate.

Btw, this is really irrelevant from the thread title. o_0

-Totodile-
28th March 2006, 12:40 AM
I think by "unown secret" they just forgot to actually spell it.... I have to be really careful when writing papers because I make the same mistake.