PDA

View Full Version : Otter Pokemon

Deoxys Strain
27th March 2006, 9:44 PM
I'm not sure if this go's here there seems to be conflicting opions on it but never the less. Can any one make an Otter style pokemon of the 3rd evolotiunry stage.
Allso the person (whoms name escapes me) who created the pokemon that i think was called Ottedrip if they have any more otter pokemon i would love to see them.
(strangly requesting art is banned from the requeting art section)

Kyaku
27th March 2006, 10:22 PM
Just go to the Fan Art Requests and request. I dunno if someone make Art though. Either that or ask for a Sprite. :/

-Spikey-

Deoxys Strain
27th March 2006, 10:26 PM
I am asking for a sprite i wanted a selection of differant ones thats the reason i did not go to a particular person and request. I would have requested the creator of the Ottedrip pokemon though i have yet to find there name

MS
27th March 2006, 11:40 PM
You're going to have to go to a spriter and request individually either way. Btw, Requesting is NOT banned from the Art Requests; only individual request threads are since the forum would get cluttered with every single person posting a single thread for themselves going "Can someone make me _______?" So yeah, find a good spriter and hopefully they'll be happy to make an Otter Styled Pokemon sprite for you.