PDA

View Full Version : anti-n00b-annialation get you annoyed?

Mewdio
28th March 2006, 1:58 AM
I wonder if anyone has heard about the anti-n00b annialation. Well if you
haven't, they mention n00bs in thier forum and make fun of people like me!
They have have no right to do this! They talk about people like me and
some of you all because of posts we made, stuff in our sigs etc.

To see it CLICK HERE (http://s13.invisionfree.com/ANAL/index.php?act=idx)

You may have to look around a little!

This just angers me! all people against the forum, pm me!

I know that members of it will bring this up, but I speak the truth.

I think that those members are being n00bs by doing that.

PS. to the members looking at this,

Fiery Blaziken told me

----------------------
Now start posting!

Ethereal
28th March 2006, 2:02 AM
Grr...How dare people on an entirely different forum have the right to talk about whatever and whomever they want to. Damn them to Hades. If you have a problem with the people there, who cares? It's the internet. I'm sure you have the mental capacity to join there and defend yourself.

Besides, the only people that should/would be offended are n00bs. You're not a n00b, are you? :)

This thread is completely pointless/10

PLANES CURE TOWERS
28th March 2006, 2:05 AM
Lol. Internet forum hate.

-Josh

Mewdio
28th March 2006, 2:05 AM
Besides, the only people that should/would be offended are n00bs. You're not a n00b, are you?

They all call me that, I spy on them! I have friends at school that are part of
it. It makes me look bad, it angers me!

They just want to make fun of people, there mean!

PLANES CURE TOWERS
28th March 2006, 2:06 AM
IP banning time then.

Least you got one part right.

-Josh

POKErUsAm
28th March 2006, 2:06 AM
they just wanna be jerks. let them be, they want to show what idiots they can be then let them. but if they were as dumb as they sound, then they might just get rid of their noobs and then who will be there. i mean, a lot of people join here everyday and they can be new to this site, not pokemon. Plus, i look at a lot of sprites made by so called "noobs" and they are really great, somtimes the best or the top of my list. what im saying is, they are jerks, so let them and ignore them, the newer people is what somtimes keeps places alive, and last, im glad they dont do that here!

Ethereal
28th March 2006, 2:07 AM

Spying =/= Looking at a public forum. ;/

If you get angry over STUPID CRAP ON THE INTERNET, then you really need to see a shrink. :<

Mean =/= Observations

Phosphate
28th March 2006, 2:08 AM
Yes, I happen to agree since the forum is made up of people who hate others because they are full of themselves. I have always been against the ANAL forum because it increases hate towards other members by a bunch of jerks who have nothing better to do.

♥~Darkness Within~♥
THey bascalliy made that forum because they hate n00bs, N00bs do bad things like spam & stuff, & some n00bs deserve it for Spamming & breaking the
rules I'm not saying you are, but you don't have to hate them because they offend you.

PLANES CURE TOWERS
I love the way you're all against people being jerks and against hating people, and then proceeding to say you hate the members of ANAL too. :(

-Josh

♥~Darkness Within~♥
28th March 2006, 2:10 AM
I love the way you're all against people being jerks and against hating people, and then proceeding to say you hate the members of ANAL too. :(

-Josh i wasn't saying that i happen to be a member of that forum

Mewdio
IP banning time then.

I'll use my sisters computer, or have someone else look at you!

Fiery Blaziken just had to bring me up!

Oromis
DEAL WITH IT.

There will always be people who make you look bad. If you don't want to look bad, be smart, and do smart things.

And then we'll just ban you and your sis's computer.

Mewdio
28th March 2006, 2:12 AM
DEAL WITH IT.

There will always be people who make you look bad. If you don't want to look bad, be smart, and do smart things.
William, stay out of this please.

I know I'll get spammed for this, bring it!

PLANES CURE TOWERS
28th March 2006, 2:12 AM
Internet = Serious Business.

-Josh

POKErUsAm
28th March 2006, 2:13 AM
why do you even go there? this place is way better, more people, and this place still probably has less jerks!

Oromis
28th March 2006, 2:13 AM
Yes, but this place is also leaping with stupidity.

Mewdio
28th March 2006, 2:14 AM
why do you even go there? this place is way better, more people, and this place still probably has less jerks!
to simply see what ****, ****, ****, there up to!

PLANES CURE TOWERS
28th March 2006, 2:15 AM
Eh, if you're gonna care so much as to make a whole fiasco of it, then I say go for it. It's funny anyway.

Have fun!

-Josh

Ethereal
28th March 2006, 2:15 AM
William, stay out of this please.
Once again, public forum. People can do what they please here within their limitations. :/

I know I'll get spammed for this, bring it!
OMG! How'd you guess that we're going to throw slices of juicy spam at you? Damn. The secret was let out. :(

Anyways, people...GROW THE FAWK UP. It's the damn internet. You're all being total hypocrites by saying, "lol dem peeple is meen 4 kallin' us teh nooby", then saying, "dey are stupid booboo heds 4 being lyka dat". How about you all accept that not everyone is going to be all lollipops and gumdrops towards you all the time, and grow spines? D:

Phosphate
28th March 2006, 2:16 AM
THey bascalliy made that forum because they hate n00bs, N00bs do bad things like spam & stuff, & some n00bs deserve it for Spamming & breaking the
rules I'm not saying you are, but you don't have to hate them because they offend you.
No doubt. This thread as it is pointless, and is irrelevant to SPPf. But here is my two cents: There will always be hatred, especially on the internet. It is how we contain ourselves to it and how we handle the feelings is what makes a good person. The forum was made for people to talk and be mean to other members behind their backs. It is a very creative site, but it seems that it has created many enemies.

POKErUsAm
28th March 2006, 2:16 AM
man, you havesome serious issues. if i were you, i just stop going there, besides, the palse is lame, they have like, 9 people on.(litteraly!)

Oromis
28th March 2006, 2:17 AM
Actually, there are about 200 members. And a large forum=/= good forum.

♥~Darkness Within~♥
What you just spy on them just cause someone called you a n00b once that's pretty strange in it's ways

Raito
WTF was the point of this. Nobody said you were a n00b, and it's just a board to talk, like all others are. I've been there and am a member. N00bs aren't even the main subject of focus. They just talk about the ones that get on their forum and here. Plus many of the mods here are members there, to let you know.

Just calm down.

PS:Josh is an admin and Ethereal is a Smod there.

Fatal
omg! Save the dittos! Save the n00bs! What will it be next?

I'm such a bad boy. (http://s13.invisionfree.com/ANAL/index.php?showuser=137) :(

Mewdio
28th March 2006, 2:18 AM
Spying =/= Looking at a public forum. ;/

If you get angry over STUPID CRAP ON THE INTERNET, then you really need to see a shrink. :<

Mean =/= Observations

It makes me look bad!

Oromis
28th March 2006, 2:19 AM
If you don't want to look bad, be smart, and don't make another thread like this. It'll make you look worse. Not everyone is going to be like, "ALL HEIL DER FURHER (insert name here)!"

Raito
28th March 2006, 2:20 AM
You are looking worse by the second! Just delete the thread while you still can. This was a very pointless thread.

Mewdio
28th March 2006, 2:21 AM
If you don't want to look bad, be smart, and don't make another thread like this. It'll make you look worse. Not everyone is going to be like, "ALL HEIL DER FURHER (insert name here)!"

Then how about you stop mking fun of members!

I never spammed a single person!

PLANES CURE TOWERS
You're not spying anymore. So you can delete the thread now. ;[

-Josh

POKErUsAm
Anyways, people...GROW THE FAWK UP. It's the damn internet. You're all being total hypocrites by saying, "lol dem peeple is meen 4 kallin' us teh nooby", then saying, "dey are stupid booboo heds 4 being lyka dat". How about you all accept that not everyone is going to be all lollipops and gumdrops towards you all the time, and grow spines? D:

lol! someone please sig that! that is funny. but really true. you are being to sensitive over somthing as dumb as the internet.

♥~Darkness Within~♥
alright since we've had enough talk about this
*Reports*

Oromis
There are other things to being a noob than spamming. Like being a whiney little crybaby. *hint*

The Admiral
28th March 2006, 2:22 AM
I'll use my sisters computer, or have someone else look at you!

Fiery Blaziken just had to bring me up!

Are you on a network? Consider yourself ****ed. Willl they look with your computer? Consider yourself ****ed. In fact, consider yourself ****ed anyways.

-Levant

Fatal
28th March 2006, 2:24 AM
Then how about you stop mking fun of members!

I never spammed a single person!

But making fun of n00bs is so much fun. :<

And to my memory, there is nothing at all mentioned about you on ANAL, Mewdio, so if you don't consider yourself to be a n00b, then this forum doesn't pertain to you at all. >>

Don't have a heart attack over nothing.

-Fatal

Ninetales
28th March 2006, 2:25 AM
Stop your whining and get over it.

SlimShady
28th March 2006, 2:25 AM
LOLZ I saw this coming! ANAL is a forum where all of the bad members go, so stay away! You may be infected! But seriously, it is a stupid forum that will go nowhere. It isn't too active and it isn't like we'll see each other, right? So, try not to let things bite you so hard. There are very few members on ANAL that I like, so it matters not to me whether they're atcive or not.

But making fun of n00bs is so much fun. :<
Well good for you. I hope you have fun with that. :< It isn't good to talk such garbage about people behind their backs. *cough ANAL awards and noob faceoffs cough*

Mewdio
28th March 2006, 2:26 AM
I may have lost this day, I have 23 unread messages

But I ask you to stop being jerks.

For the members at my school, they will be punished tomarrow!

By.....keep posting though about my thread!

Bye! **** it I lost!

*Cry like a baby

PLANES CURE TOWERS
28th March 2006, 2:27 AM
LOLZ I saw this coming! ANAL is a forum where all of the bad members go, so stay away! You may be infected! But seriously, it is a stupid forum that will go nowhere. It isn't too active and it isn't like we'll see each other, right? So, try not to let things bite you so hard. There are very few members on ANAL that I like, so it matters not to me whether they're atcive or not.
Says a member of ANAL.

-Josh

POKErUsAm
28th March 2006, 2:28 AM
ok, repeating ourselves 1 million times was a point, but 1million1 is annoying, lets give it a break. here is the moral to this thread: dont try to stop it! it is out of your grasp and you will need to get over it!

SlimShady
28th March 2006, 2:29 AM
Says a member of ANAL.

-Josh
:o Dang...

Fatal
For the members at my school, they will be punished tomarrow!

I'm sure they're shitting in their pants as we speak. :<

-Fatal

PLANES CURE TOWERS
ok, repeating ourselves 1 million times was a point, but 1million1 is annoying, lets give it a break. here is the moral to this thread: dont try to stop it! it is out of your grasp and you will need to get over it!
Best post in this thread tbh.

-Josh

TRJessie579
28th March 2006, 2:30 AM
Hey, all the OP's really done is made me want to go to the forum and see what they've posted that was so bad people had to make fun of it.

Unintentional advertising. :D

♥~Darkness Within~♥
28th March 2006, 2:33 AM
Hey, all the OP's really done is made me want to go to the forum and see what they've posted that was so bad people had to make fun of it.

Unintentional advertising. :D
Which reminds me i need to get back to there

Mewdio
28th March 2006, 2:34 AM
I'm back just to say this

Josh, I am sorry for starting a flame war, I lost this day.
I still do not like the forum, I hope you graduate high school
without being a jerk. Please stop making fun of people!
And I've never seen an English person with such horrible manners!

Bye, *******

PLANES CURE TOWERS
28th March 2006, 2:35 AM
I'm in college, I graduated High school last summer. :(

-Josh

Fatal
28th March 2006, 2:37 AM
I'm back just to say this

Josh, I am sorry for starting a flame war, I lost this day.
I still do not like the forum, I hope you graduate high school
without being a jerk. Please stop making fun of people!
And I've never seen an English person with such horrible manners!

Bye, *******

You didn't win or lose, you actually accomplished something tbh; making yourself look like a complete idiot. :o!

lawl, Josh you meanie. >:0

-Fatal

♥~Darkness Within~♥
28th March 2006, 2:37 AM
Alright let's just get this over with
*Pm's Shining Mew*

POKErUsAm
28th March 2006, 2:38 AM
whew......
we all made 3 pages just to prove one simple point which i dont feel like saying again, but it is nice that you apologized to josh for reasons beond me, but hopfully you wont get made fun of anywhere else :/

PLANES CURE TOWERS
28th March 2006, 2:39 AM
whew......
we all made 3 pages just to prove one simple point which i dont feel like saying again, but it is nice that you apologized to josh for reasons beond me, but hopfully you wont get made fun of anywhere else :/
Least of all on the internet :(

-Josh

blueguy
28th March 2006, 2:40 AM
The one thing I have against it is that I was banned after one post. -_- I simply asked Ilex, a member who has an apparently strong hate towards me, to explain why he nominated me for this little "n00b face-off" thing they have. I think that was a very idiotic and irrational move on the part of Josh, who I believe banned me until November of 2007 or something. -_-

It wasn't as if I was planning to become an active member, but it does bother me that one remark warrants a ban there. *B/S alert goes off* If someone is going to run a forum they shouldn't be so impulsive and so biased towards certain people.

Shining Mew
28th March 2006, 2:40 AM
ANAL is a cool forum.
But this thread is super lame :(

-closed