PDA

View Full Version : Tails Shippings (Sonic Related)

pokeplayer984
28th March 2006, 7:22 PM
What is/are your favorite shipping(s) that involve Miles "Tails" Prower?

Mine are:

Tails&Cosmo
Tails&Cream

That's pretty much it.

You guys?

And remember, no flaming or bashing other ships. :)

Ketsuban
28th March 2006, 8:46 PM
Eggman x Tails is my Tails OTP. They're so perfect together~.

Otherwise I dabble a little in Tails/Amy.

Tropical Spirit
28th March 2006, 10:56 PM
I hate when people use Tails's 'full name'. For some reason. D: Anyways, I like Tails x Knuckles the most. Yeah, it *was* kind of random, but then I began to go deep into it and I couldn't get out. XD I don't really expect anyone to understand my thoughts about this ship instantely.

I also like:
Tails x Shadow
Tails x Cosmo
And that's it. Oh, and the only Tails ship I really dislike, besides Tails x Cream, is Tails x Sonic, but I can understand why people would like it.

Kutie Pie
28th March 2006, 10:57 PM
I don't know. I haven't watched Sonic X for so long. (Mom doesn't like it now for some reason. We watched the first season though.)

Uh...TAILS AND COSMIC! (She's that green girly thing, right?) But if I aw that episode, then I might like it more.

taitofan
28th March 2006, 11:02 PM
God, I haven't been into the Sonic fandom in forever, but I always liked him with Sonic, Knuckles, and Elias. First one because it makes sense, the second because it also makes sense(to me at least), and the third because I had a friend back in the day who convinced me it was da bomb. ^^;

I really dig the SonicxKnucklesxTails threesome. Yes, yes I do. <3

Kutie Pie, you're close. Her name is Cosmo.

aquakirbyyoshi
28th March 2006, 11:58 PM
I like TailsxCosmo (even though people seem to hate it xx; ) and SonicxTails. x3

Wes
29th March 2006, 1:46 AM
Meh why not?

TailsXCream
TailsXWave
TailsXSonic

pokeplayer984
29th March 2006, 3:04 PM
I can see there are a good number of Tails&Cosmo fans here, given the amount of fandom Tails Ships have. (Which are far less than Sonic Ships and Knuckles Ships sadly.)

Which is good, becuase I'm busy with a fanfic, which will HIGHLY support such a thing.

Those of you who are interested can ask whatever you want about it.

Just so you know, it's aiming towards NC-17. I know I'll seriously have to talk to a mod about it, and will ensure to do so when it comes time to post it.

Oh, and taitofan, who is Elias?

Anyways, anyone else have a fav Tails ship?

Shego
29th March 2006, 5:15 PM
I support Tails x Cosmo.

WiggleTuff
30th March 2006, 3:53 AM
Yeah, Tails and Cosmo make such a good couple, but she shouldn't have died.

taitofan
30th March 2006, 6:06 AM
Oh, and taitofan, who is Elias? Elias is Sally's brother, a comic book only character. There's some info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elias_Acorn

No real basis for me liking the couple, other than my some pretty fanart/fiction that got my interest.

articuno_trumps_all
31st March 2006, 4:03 AM
Alotatailshipping= tails x everyone. He’s just so good, you need to share

MarcmenX
31st March 2006, 6:04 PM
I think RougeXTails is the way to go in my personal opinion...

What? >.> I'm a pervert, sue me!

pokeplayer984
12th April 2006, 12:26 AM
Yeah, Tails and Cosmo make such a good couple, but she shouldn't have died.

Yeah, I read about that episode. I haven't seen it yet because it hasn't appeared yet in the USA, but I read that she used some sort of power to weaken Dark Oak so he could be destroyed, but not at the cost of her being killed.

Though some say that the seed given to Tails that came from Cosmo's dead body is Cosmo reborn. I could see it as a possibility based on the fact that she is a plant. :)

To think, the true hero of the 3rd season of Sonic X isn't Sonic, Shadow or even Tails. It was Cosmo. This new girl that we got to know and love, and yet was killed by the end. She's the real hero, and I find that to be very interesting.

Elias is Sally's brother, a comic book only character. There's some info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elias_Acorn

No real basis for me liking the couple, other than my some pretty fanart/fiction that got my interest.

Thank you for that info. Now I'll tell you that I don't like the pairing, based on the fact that it's yaoi.

Anyways, come on! Don't tell me that's it for Tails Pairings. :)

Expeon
13th April 2006, 2:18 AM
Tails pairings...?
'Kay...

TailsXCream
TailsXKnuckles
TailsXSonic
TailsXTails Doll (XD)
TailsXFiona (Fiona Fox? Y' know, from the Archie comics?)

... And yeah, I think that's it. NO TAILSXCOSMO. >_<; I hate that pairing. Drives me CRAZY.