PDA

View Full Version : Slicing. is. terrible. please. help. me!!!

Mudkipchan
29th March 2006, 2:31 AM
I followed this guide on how to make this different kind of tables layout, something I had never done before.

@_______@ Slicing is terrible.

Look: http://www.geocities.com/hamstarz12/homepage.html

I seriously need help. PM me to see if you can help me. I just really want to start working on my Marill Splash site...

JKaizer
29th March 2006, 7:36 AM
What are you using to slice?

Mudkipchan
29th March 2006, 10:53 PM
Microsoft Paint. I don't have Photoshop or whatever. I can show you the tutorial I used.

Darkmewham2
30th March 2006, 5:47 AM
Dont worry fellow MS paint user!

There is a cure!

Use the magnet and COlor drop, its simple!!!

Mudkipchan
31st March 2006, 6:37 AM
._. That didn't even make sense. There is no magnet in MS Paint.

Maybe I should hire someone to slice and do the coding for me. It's nearly impossible for me.

JKaizer
1st April 2006, 4:20 AM
Paint isn't the ideal way of doing it.

If you're gonna try to slice, you really should get a new program (ex: ImageReady) otherwise you're gonna have a LOT of problems.

Mudkipchan
2nd April 2006, 4:15 AM
Well, I did try.....

Misty-chan
2nd April 2006, 4:42 PM
When I started make layouts, I used paint too... but is not very ideal for designs... try use something program of edition! Search in google something... some of them are freeware.

Sequoia
11th April 2006, 8:17 AM
It's possible to slice layouts with MS Paint, but it's not easy. Try downloading a trial of a program that allows you to work with layers/objects, eg. Corel PhotoPaint, ImageReady. And check your coding, there might be an error.

Alphonse Elric
11th April 2006, 8:21 AM
Well, just like everybody else suggested, get a new program, since MS Paint isn't really gonna cut it.