PDA

View Full Version : *Grabs cup of cofee* RPG idea's?

Darkmewham2
30th March 2006, 4:24 AM
Gather around my table! Theire's only 4 seats though, but look at the amty chairs over there! Just grab one and scoot in. *Sits down* DOes annyone have an idea? I am recently making COmic Books based on RPG's.

The Burnt Shadow
3rd April 2006, 6:49 PM
Ooh, I've been looking for something like this to show up. Anywho I have this kind of idea for an RPG but I don't feel ready to make one. Anywho here's my idea...

The first one is a Mortal Kombat RPG. Okay here's how it goes. Years after the last Mortal Kombat tournament, the the realms of Edina and Earth have been at peace. But now in the Netherealm, trouble is beginning to stir once more. For a new campaign has risen, soccerors, mercinaries, rulers and gods have failed to suceed in their campaign for domination, now this time it's a new enemy. The deceptive femaled ninja, Meleena, has decided to run her own campaign. She was tired of being used as a toy for Shang Tsung and several others. At first none of the warriors were convinced by her, everyone wasn't convinced, except one. Reptile the lizard man like ninja has decided to follow Meleena. After facing several failures and devolutions he has decided to get a new master. He follows Meleena for one purpose, to free his race from the netherealm. But not even them alone were powerful enough to take over the realms. So as an act to show her great power she decided to get rid of some of her enemies. At the realm of Edina, Kitana now reigns over her kingdom. While just wandering through the dark empty corridors of her palace without anyone guarding her, Reptile kidnapped her.

Because of this, Meleena was now given an oppurtunity to decieve Kitana's army. Now on the throne, Meleena instantly ordered an instant execution to Bo Rai Cho, Li Mei and Jade. These three have been siding with Kitana. As an extra, Meleena has ordered Kitana's army to kill, Johnny Cage, Sonya, Jax and any other earth realm warrior. In the end Meleena was supported by Noob Saibot, Smoke, Kano, Drahlim and Baraka's army. Baraka refused to side along Meleena and was banished, allowing Reptile to take control of his army. To make matters worse, Meleena's army has become terribly hostile. Meleena has left Kitana's army when she was found out by Raiden, but it didn't matter. Meleena had a greater force, she combined the Barakan army with the remains of the new Black Dragon and has used Reptile's race as an unruly army of her own.

Raiden looked down on Earth and Edinia to get the remaining warriors. All what was left of the fighters of light were Sub Zero, Ermac, Cyrax, Kitana and Kenshi. Scorpion decided to fight by his own and so did Baraka. Baraka refused to have the worlds ruled under Meleena. Fujin also decided to aid Raiden once more, but even this was not strong enough to battle against Meleena's warriors who were Reptile, Noob Saibot, Smoke, Kano, Jarek, Kira, Kobra and Drahlim.