PDA

View Full Version : Question on Fiore

Darkstorm16
30th March 2006, 12:59 PM
Can someone tell me what Fiore looks like?

Divine_Light
30th March 2006, 1:40 PM
I don't think there is a map of the region but more information is till to come for Pokemon Ranger

Dulink
30th March 2006, 6:18 PM
Can someone tell me what Fiore looks like?

It's a normal pokemon land, with the pokemons jumping and running, with four cities and four pokemon centers :D:D

HarleyScarow
23rd April 2006, 7:08 AM
Fiore is going to be the region that you're in when you're playing Pokémon Rangers, and you have to go around it and help people with missions the same way that Naruto works. I have to say that many people here on SerebiiForums made a map of what Fiore might look like but the most of them have turned out to be failures. I would suggest that you be patient until the game comes out here where we can buy it.

Darkstorm16
23rd April 2006, 1:07 PM
Ok I can be patient then -_-'

zonic the hedgehog
25th April 2006, 12:38 AM
It looks pretty similar to Ruby and Sapphire's layout.

You start out near the ocean, and most of your time is spent in small towns and forests.

Although there's a cave or two. :3

It's not really anything you wouldn't normally see in a Pokemon game.

I could take a snapshot of the map menu in my game of Fiore, but I'd rather do that when I actually complete the game, so I can get the whole map. ^_^

Darkstorm16
25th April 2006, 1:03 AM
Ok thanks then ^_^

I also heard Fiore is an island.

Darkstorm16
26th May 2006, 6:34 PM
Did anyone find a map yet?

zonic the hedgehog
26th May 2006, 7:42 PM
Did anyone find a map yet?

I took a snapshot of it (I have completed the game):

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/3325/fioremap1ms.png

Darkstorm16
26th May 2006, 11:51 PM
Aww thanks ^_^ I am eternally grateful

shadowofdreams
28th May 2006, 10:58 PM
that looks good.

Darkstorm16
29th May 2006, 1:35 AM
Nice small region ^_^

Eswamperon
30th May 2006, 5:14 PM
In relation to where it is the real world, I think it could be the south-west of france, the lay of the land looks quite similar to that area. And it has been stated that Fiore is far away from the other regions.

winxmaster
31st May 2006, 8:45 PM
I think it looks really cool. I'm going to get the game the day it is released in the U.S. Well, I think all of the regions could be plotted somewhere on the actual globe, can't they?

danburite
2nd June 2006, 5:23 AM
Cool map. Considering that the north, east and west areas of the island are seemingly inaccessable, there's a possibility that it's on the same landmass as Orre- particularly since it's mountainous at the top, has a southern coastline, and has scattered arid areas.

Unless GF releases a Pokemon Atlas, it's unlikely this'll ever be confirmed, but it does seem to fit.

Darkstorm16
2nd June 2006, 10:19 PM
I honestly don't go by the real world relations to the Pokemon World.

Eswamperon
6th June 2006, 4:33 PM
It's been stated fiore is far away from the other regions,

Kanto, Jhoto and Hoenn are all parts of Japan

Orre is the in the USA; state of Arizona

Not sure where the seven islands are, my guess is either made up or some of the tiny islands of japan/pacfific ocean

And South america and the antartartic are both mentioned in pokedex entries and the 'mew' diaries. So I'm guessing that the pkmn world matches up to ours nearly exactly.

Eswamperon
6th June 2006, 4:34 PM
It's been stated fiore is far away from the other regions,

Kanto, Jhoto and Hoenn are all parts of Japan

Orre is the in the USA; state of Arizona

Not sure where the seven islands are, my guess is either made up or some of the tiny islands of japan/pacfific ocean

And South america and the antartartic are both mentioned in pokedex entries and the 'mew' diaries. So I'm guessing that the pkmn world matches up to ours nearly exactly.

winxmaster
6th June 2006, 4:59 PM
Yes, nearly exactly, but what is the rest of the landmass? Obviously unexplored by trainers here.

Darkstorm16
8th June 2006, 1:16 PM
I don't know anymore -_-'

SneaselDude777
9th June 2006, 4:35 PM
nobody knows yet

Darkstorm16
9th June 2006, 8:21 PM
I doubt anyone will ever know.