PDA

View Full Version : Error: 52003

KirbyXD
31st March 2006, 1:22 AM
I searched if there was a thread asking help for this but I didn't find anything. When ever I'm gonna play a Wi-Fi compatible game using my USB cable thing, I get an " Error 52003" This is what happens:

Okay I put a game in the game slot that's Wi-Fi compatible ( If I don't put this somebody will probably ask if I did)

Then I try to play using Wi-Fi.

Then I don't connect so I go configure my settings.

And I click " Connect your Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector and I start testing it.

Everything goes fine, the meter thing is full and green and then after a couple of seconds, it goes Red with no bars so then it says Error 52003 blah blah blah.

So I went to the official website and did everything that it recomended me to do. I turned off my firewall and Anti-virus. And I've tried lots of stuff including trying again and not using the extension cord. My computer is a Windows XP and it's compatible with the USB cable thing.

~*Pikafan*~
31st March 2006, 2:42 AM
Wow, weird... I don't know what to say except go to www.nintendowifi.com and type in the error code. Either that, or something's wrong with the adaptor.

KirbyXD
31st March 2006, 2:46 AM
I said that I did everything that www.nintendowifi.com said to do and I'm still having the problem.

legendary master Jose
31st March 2006, 3:26 AM
huh that used to happen to me but now its gone away what i did was i put the usb thing right next to my ds (i have to use my extention cord since the thing is to small)

KirbyXD
31st March 2006, 3:28 AM
Yeah I tried that too and it still didn't work.....

Charizard Champion#06
3rd April 2006, 1:12 AM
That exact same thing happened to me.
Me & my dad called the # and after a couple hours it was back to normal.

KirbyXD
6th April 2006, 4:42 PM
IT'S WORKING! YAY! This is what I did: It turns out Norton Antivirus was the problem. If you use Nortan AV, open it and go into Options. Under "Internet," click "Program Control," then click "add." Use the Browse box to find Nintendo´s WFC program (usually C:\Program Files\WifiConnector) and choose NIntendoWFCReg.exe. When a popup asks "What do you want to do?" choose "permit," click "OK," and you´re done. And if it still doesn't work then click "add" and click the computer icon ( you must have the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector setup disk in your computer) and add everything that's on the disk.

Charizard Champion#06
9th April 2006, 2:28 AM
Glad I could help ^_^

pharaohguy530
11th April 2006, 8:45 PM
Well you know what it means? The error code 52000-52003 mean that your router/adaptor whatever isn't working correctly. Just so ya know.

squall-lionheart16
13th July 2006, 1:16 AM
IT'S WORKING! YAY! This is what I did: It turns out Norton Antivirus was the problem. If you use Nortan AV, open it and go into Options. Under "Internet," click "Program Control," then click "add." Use the Browse box to find Nintendo´s WFC program (usually C:\Program Files\WifiConnector) and choose NIntendoWFCReg.exe. When a popup asks "What do you want to do?" choose "permit," click "OK," and you´re done. And if it still doesn't work then click "add" and click the computer icon ( you must have the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector setup disk in your computer) and add everything that's on the disk.

thnx for the help, i fixed it this morning thnx 2 ur help :)

but now it's broke again cus of my brother