PDA

View Full Version : General Appreciation notes

Captain Brain
31st March 2006, 5:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethereal
Butt ki--err...I mean, gratitude threads ain't allowed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serebii
Since when?

This thread is if you want to say thank you to anyone on this site, especially the mods and Serebii.

So thank you all.;025;

Thriller
31st March 2006, 6:35 PM
Alright, I thank the mods for always being there closing stupid butt kissing threads like this.

There you go...

-_-'''

blaze boy
31st March 2006, 6:55 PM
This thread is if you want to say thank you to anyone on this site, especially the mods and Serebii.

So thank you all.;025;

I am going to say this once and only once Stop butt kissing and get a life it just a website and there is a thing called PM!

Sheez what are people like today?

liquinn
31st March 2006, 6:55 PM
This should be classed as spam. i have no idea what people are like today...

Komedic Konservationist
31st March 2006, 6:58 PM
Serebii should probably open up his very own resturant for brown-nosers such as you. The main course? His butt 0__o
Like I said on the avatar thread, butt-licking and unnessecary glorification is getting out of hand. If you really want to thank Serebii, then do so by using his site and taking advantage of what it has to offer.

Captain Brain
31st March 2006, 7:16 PM
this is not butt kissing it is just for saying thank you, nothing else. Not to get praise myself. What do you think I am going to get out of it. That is right nothing. So get your head out of the toilet, and do something nice for someone else and stop only thinking only about yourself.;025;

liquinn
31st March 2006, 7:18 PM
Whatever, Dont spam. Contact Joe Via PM.

Captain Brain
31st March 2006, 7:21 PM
Read the top quote by Serebii, this thread is OK. Just look at last post on Thank You Serebii.;025;

blaze boy
31st March 2006, 7:26 PM
Read the top quote by Serebii, this thread is OK. Just look at last post on Thank You Serebii.;025;

That might the case but they are a waste of space as they serve no purpose what so ever.

liquinn
31st March 2006, 7:29 PM
I can read thank you.

Captain Brain
31st March 2006, 7:31 PM
Stop complaining I think showing appreciation to those keeping this site so well run deserves an applause, and only saying thank you in private sounds stupid to me. Besides if people see other people saying thank you. They might just do the same thing, where as they might not have done so before.;025;

liquinn
31st March 2006, 7:33 PM
I see, i'm sorry. Some class it as spam, other dont. I just said what i thought was right... Anyway. I have my own site to deal with. :P.

♥~Darkness Within~♥
31st March 2006, 7:35 PM
Stop complaining I think showing appreciation to those keeping this site so well run deserves an applause, and only saying thank you in private sounds stupid to me. Besides if people see other people saying thank you. They might just do the same thing, where as they might not have done so before.;025;
How bout you just damn stop butt kissing, just keep these things to your self
*PM's S-mod or Admin*

Captain Brain
31st March 2006, 7:36 PM
All is well, no problem whatsoever.This NOT butt kissing;025;

blaze boy
31st March 2006, 7:37 PM

You did it and look what happen all hell broke loose and get a life it is only a website not like it saved your life.

liquinn
31st March 2006, 7:38 PM
Yup. Stop it, As the guy said. It's only a website. :).

Captain Brain
31st March 2006, 7:40 PM
Maybe if others started showing appreciation on this thread all of this harassment would stop.;025;

Shining Mew
31st March 2006, 7:41 PM
I lol @ liquinn's posts which are spam.

Well all I see in here is spam spam and umm.. spam. So its closed, unless joe or someone feels the need to reopen it.