PDA

View Full Version : Interactive Emerald Map V.1

Porygandrew
31st March 2006, 6:02 AM
I finally have a link for the interactive map. So far there's only Route 102, Petalburg, and Oldale working. The rest I have yet to do.

But does anyone have the genders of the Gym Leader's/Gym Trainer's pokemon? All guides that I have do not have the genders.

http://studentweb.uwstout.edu/hagenan/InterfaceDesign/index.html

The Organizer
31st March 2006, 1:41 PM
Thats pretty sick! i cant wait till its finished.

VoLTeR
4th April 2006, 11:05 PM
it doesnt work for me...

i get the map, but i can't click on anywhere..

Porygandrew
5th April 2006, 2:44 PM
Thanks for the kudos! I'm hoping to work on it some more after I hand in the project (for a class).

The only things working are Petalburg, Oldale, and Route 102. Nothing else works.

Sono Nanatsu Heika
7th April 2006, 3:49 AM
sweet. if you ever get the rest of it finished, perhaps you should do the FR and LG map or g/s/c maps

Porygandrew
7th April 2006, 3:05 PM
That'd be cool! I'd probably do GS/C first since that seems to be (or will soon be) a forgotten region.

~*Mudkip Fantastic*~
7th April 2006, 3:16 PM
This is certanly different from the pic you showed us in the previous thread but still a great help. 10/10 Bravo

Heat Man
7th April 2006, 10:12 PM
I don't like it. It's imcomplete and the info is pretty much a drawn version on what is acessible on the GBA game itself.

VoLTeR
7th April 2006, 11:27 PM
I've tried it again and Petalburg e.t.c. do work.

I guess i didn't click everywhere.....

The Benmeister
8th April 2006, 1:38 AM
Nice effort, and an interesting idea. I hope you get a lot done to it eventually.

...yeah, I'll have more to say once you do more. Are you planning on doing every route and city?

Porygandrew
8th April 2006, 6:15 AM
Technically the gameboy game doesn't have a pokenNav route map, nor what items are/were where, Effort Points, Gender percentages, held items, etc.
I plan on updating with either movesets of the more important people's pokemon (Trainer's Eye trainers as well) or with a listing of the moves accessible to each of their pokemon and/or any special moves they might know (such as Norman's pokemon all have Facade).

And yes, my goal is to eventually have all routes and cities made. I will probably change a few of the larger cities to have large squares for buildings instead of being made of individual smaller ones.

Nightdawn
12th April 2006, 1:39 PM
NIce wery Nice...it would be very whicked if it had trainers and pokemon locations to}}