PDA

View Full Version : The first hurdle

.Dan.S.2006.
31st March 2006, 7:12 PM
Well I am soon to get a Nintendo DS on 11th April, my birthday, and hopefully Pokemon Dash along with it. I was just wondering whether I could get your opinions on Dash and whether I should consider purchasing Trozei when it is released in the UK.

Thank you for your time.

Jolteon's Thunder Cloud
1st April 2006, 2:43 AM
Dash dissapointed me, and it made my hand hurt \/_\/

I don't know about Trozei though, I never got around to that one...

Modem X
1st April 2006, 3:08 AM
Here is my review of some DS games
Pokémon Dash: Nintendo slapped it together right after the DS came out.
Translation: Don't waste your money on like I did
Pokémon Trozie: Weird sprites. I mean the sprites are only heads o___0. It's like one of those online 6 year old games.
So don't waste your money on Pokémon games just yet. Here are some games I recommend.
MarioKart DS: Lot's of Mario characters to choose from and a total of 36 karts.
Metroid Prime Hunters: Okay game it's has Wi-Fi so it's good.
WarioWare Touched!:Good game really fun when you get on higher levels.
All in all buy games with Wi-Fi or pens you use your dualis for.
Non-Pokémon Games not to buy:
Prince of Persia: Don't buy it get boring after level 5.

Silverwing
2nd April 2006, 3:58 AM
Yeah, the Pokemon games that are out now aren't that good. But, that's just my opinion. However if you still want to get them that's fine, but I think you'll be dissapointed.

Cobalt_Latios
2nd April 2006, 7:46 AM
At least dont get Dash. I made that mistake, and now my DS has scratches all over the bottom screen. Get Trozei. It's a lot better than Dash and worth your money. It's quite difficult, but incredibly fun. I adore it. im getting really good at it too.

Magma Grunt Alex
2nd April 2006, 9:11 AM
Pokemon Dash is a racing game with pokemon. So, if you like racing games, then you will like this one.

Pokemon Trozei is a Puzzle game. So, if you like puzzle games, then you should wait for this one to come out.

I bought them both because it was pokemon.

Torchic23
2nd April 2006, 9:13 AM
I think Dash is pretty fun! I somehow never get bored, it takes awhile to learn, but once you get the hang of it, it's awsome! A warning though, get screen protectors, otherwise you bottem screen is screwed

Uh, Trozei, I unfortunitly, don't own it yet, I'm still sazing my money, up, I heard it sounds good though

Wolf Goddess
3rd April 2006, 1:54 AM
Don't get Dash; if you want a good racer for the DS, by all means get Mario Kart DS - but not Dash. It's far too simple and repetitive.

Trozei's a fun puzzle game. Meteos is a bit better IMO, but Trozei's fun enough.

idc47
4th April 2006, 8:14 AM
Don't make the same mistake we all maded by buying Pokemon Dash. It was a real let-down for fans. I think Mysterious Dungeon would become a decent game, but I am personally in favor of Ranger and D/P. But that's my opinion.

Metal Force
4th April 2006, 1:48 PM
I recommand you that you don't get dash, good games: super mario 64 DS (pretty awesome it's the best game on the DS I've ever seen/played) need for speed 2/need for speed most wanted/trace memory/mario kart DS/tak/rayman.

Anyone 4 Buttons?
4th April 2006, 2:16 PM
I, like so many other people it seems, made the mistake of buying Dash on release day with my DS. It was a waste of money IMO, and the screen is a little screwed (although the snowball race in Mario DS did count towards it). As for Link/Trozei/Torouze, I got the Japanese version a little over a month ago, and have been playing it ever since - its really addictive, so worth it. It's just a shame Nintendo keep taking the release date back for it here in the UK...

.Dan.S.2006.
7th April 2006, 12:15 PM
Well lucky for me that I am getting Mariokart with my DS :D But Dash seems to make it sound a little crappy :/ You can use your finger and not the stylus right? Because if so then I will probably use that, or the control pad.

Edit: Just read a review, you have to rub the freaking screen with the stylus? That's enough to rip it to pieces, that is insane. I just figured you placed the stylus on the screen and he followed, but I guess not. It was Ł30 as well :o I better try it out ASAP.

T BLAZE
7th April 2006, 1:45 PM
I JUST GOT MY DS 2 DAYS AGO SO I CAN PLAY DIAMOND&PEARL WHEN IT COME OUT I GOT Mariokart ITS A GOOD GAME BUT Dash I NEW THAT WAS A BAD GAME WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT(><)

Manene
8th April 2006, 5:48 PM
Don't get Dash. It's was a waste of money, scratches up the screen, and gets boring after the first cup. But if you want to get it, that's your choice.

Guy
9th April 2006, 2:27 PM
dash: nay
trozei: yay
^_^