PDA

View Full Version : AbilityShipping (Ash/Anabel) General Discussion

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Nintendo Theatre
31st March 2006, 8:22 PM
Welcome to the offical thread of AbilityShipping on the Serebii Forums!

For those who don't know, AbilityShipping is the belief of romantic interest between Anabel and Ash Ketchum from the Kanto Battle Frontier season of the anime.

Here's the rules:

-Discuss about the topic, AbilityShipping, here. You can also talk about anything else related to it, such as evidence...
-No bashing or spamming.
-Be friendly to everyone.
-Don't steal other people's art. I hate when people do that...
-Do not advertise your fanfictions, put the link to your fanfictions in your signatures. Do not post chapters in your post here, but do so in the fanfiction area.
-RPing a little is okay, but not to much that it becomes spam. Thanks!

That's it for now, so discuss! ;254;

Dark_Scyther
31st March 2006, 10:44 PM
While it will not be as major as those like Advanceshipping or Contestshipping I still think of this ship as one of my favourites.

Wind Waker
31st March 2006, 10:56 PM
Well I've always wanted to pair the main charcters with different people besides the obvious one, and there as alot of shipping in the tower episodes so I'll support it mainly because i can see the basis for alot more episode plots or scenes between the two.

Toran Frostbite
31st March 2006, 11:11 PM
Discuss about the topic, Towershipping, here.

Okay, I'll discuss it.

Ash and Rafe are t3h hawtest and ky00t3st couple ever!

TOWERSHIPPING IS NOT ASH/ANABEL. Get another bloody 'ship name!

wobbsalad
31st March 2006, 11:31 PM
Call it Lilacshipping or something. Bet that's taken though too.

Flatchestshipping? Don't kill me for that one. :)

But the way she clutches her hand and blushes after holding Ash's hand, how sweet.

The Great Butler
1st April 2006, 12:00 AM
I support it whatever it's called. Count me in.

Shigeru-kun
1st April 2006, 12:10 AM
I support it whatever it's called. Count me in.
Ditto. I thought the idea was cute before we got any "evidence" for it, so of course I'm gonna stand by it.

NoDot
1st April 2006, 12:16 AM
(Well, I had a miserable day, so allow me to be mister negative.)

Anabel is a character that won't be seen again. I'll be surprised if she's even mentioned again. Supporting this ship is pointless.

(No, I don't feel any better.)

ash5550
1st April 2006, 1:11 AM
Sorry if this counts as spam, as I'm not a supporter. So what if your mister negative Nodot? Lucy is gone, but phallicshippers still supprot it. Mist is gone, but they still support it. Just because she's gone, people won't stop supporting it. Once again, I apoligise if this is spam.

CyberCubed
1st April 2006, 1:15 AM
Uh, most people know that Anabel will probably never show up again.

That's not the point, it's still a pretty sweet ship that was even one-sided canon in the show, something a lot of other ships don't even have.

I like it mainly for the fact that this is exactly how Ash ships should be. No pointless arguments, no crappy bickering. Just a strong friendship with a girl, and the girl really likes him but keeps it to herself. It's awfully sweet.

cryztalwing
1st April 2006, 2:53 AM
Just a strong friendship with a girl, and the girl really likes him but keeps it to herself. It's awfully sweet.

that reminds me of May. I know they had fight's, but I do belive that she does really like's Ash and mostly has keep it to her slef.

I don't know about Anabel becuse I have not seen the episodes yet.

Nintendo Theatre
1st April 2006, 3:10 AM
I like it mainly for the fact that this is exactly how Ash ships should be. No pointless arguments, no crappy bickering. Just a strong friendship with a girl, and the girl really likes him but keeps it to herself. It's awfully sweet.

Yes, and that is why Tower/Lila/WhateverShipping is soo beloved...

Not to mention Anabel is hot as a fire too...

dannyphantomhott
1st April 2006, 7:04 PM
I'm sorry I didn't see this topic so I made another by accident :[
I love the ship, its my favorite thus far, I think she could return and could join the gang for adventures in another season. I loved it when she blushed after Ash shook her hand, very cute. Plus I think she's pretty, I want her to admit her feelings to Ash soon :]
If she returns I mean.

Geodude
1st April 2006, 7:08 PM
Title edited for clarification. And for the fact that I believe ships from two completely different fandoms can have the same name. :p

Toran Frostbite
1st April 2006, 9:14 PM
Title edited for clarification. And for the fact that I believe ships from two completely different fandoms can have the same name. :p
Dude, /what/ other fandom?

TowerShipper – Rafe & Ash

It's been called that for over a year and the thread at Bulbagarden can prove it.

And of course 'ship names from different fandoms can be the same. Shucks, you got an Honorshipping from both Pokémon an Yugi-oh. That's not the problem here!

Geodude
1st April 2006, 9:17 PM
OK then clear something up for me, who is this Rafe?

Dark_Scyther
1st April 2006, 9:37 PM
Rafe is from Destiny Deoxys, he's the one with the Blaziken (not the one who had a crush on May)

Shadow Ichigo
1st April 2006, 10:29 PM
I love this shipping^^ can i join you guys? Rafe x Ash? I thought this was a Ash x Anabel thread?

DEMONCAMERUPT
1st April 2006, 11:21 PM
I believe i once made a thread in the shipper forums about Battle Frontier pairings and the name i had for the Ash x Anabel piaring was called BATTLEtowershipping. by adding Battle to the front one can differ between it and the Ash x Rafe pairing that is Towershipping.

Geodude
1st April 2006, 11:23 PM
Rafe is from Destiny Deoxys, he's the one with the Blaziken (not the one who had a crush on May)
Oops, I thought he was from another show entirely, hence the "two fandoms" comment. Sorry about that.

Kiori
2nd April 2006, 12:38 AM
I suddenly have an urge to call this RisaShipping. ...Taken from Rira's (Anabel) "Ri", and Satoshi's "Sa". ...Yeah, I don't exactly find that creative, but meh.

;;

This pairing is soooo cute!! I love it! I couldn't help gushing at the pair! XD Not to mention that it inspired me to draw again. w00t! Plus, the ending of that second epi with Rira in it is so fantastic! A nice way to end it, as a compliment to the writers. ...But I had some suspicion before the second epi with Rira in it. << >> ...Maybe a tiny bit.

Shadowcat
2nd April 2006, 12:52 AM
I agree Kiori.

It's so cute. Especially with the scene of Anabel blushing when Ash touched her hand. It was so cute. XD. There were many scenes which were shippy between both characters. It's cute.

ash5550
2nd April 2006, 1:14 AM
Well, I said I didn't before, but I do know! Its cute, and very obvious. Anabel had a crush on Ash! *Ash and Anabel sitting in a tree music plays* What should the topic be?

Edit:Pike Queen Lucy, you said it was cute three times in one post.

Edit again:turns out I couldn't claim it. Oh well.

Dark_Scyther
2nd April 2006, 4:57 PM
It's not the best topic question but here's one

Lets say after he gets back from beating Pyramid King Brandon, Anabel is waiting for him back at his house (Like Misty was when he got back from Hoenn).

How do you think they will both react when they see each other again?

Fixed to avoid confusion

ash5550
2nd April 2006, 5:18 PM
Lets say after he gets back from beating Brandon, Anabel is waiting for him back at his house (Like Misty was when he got back from Hoenn).

I'd think they would be very suprised, but happy to see eachother nonetheless. Delai would question why a frontier brain was at her house! 8D

hikari_blaze
2nd April 2006, 6:00 PM
Lets say after he gets back from beating Brandon, Anabel is waiting for him back at his house (Like Misty was when he got back from Hoenn).
Hmm, that'd be sweet. ^_^ Date then love confession.

Shadow Ichigo
2nd April 2006, 6:03 PM
I suddenly have an urge to call this RisaShipping. ...Taken from Rira's (Anabel) "Ri", and Satoshi's "Sa". ...Yeah, I don't exactly find that creative, but meh.

;;

This pairing is soooo cute!! I love it! I couldn't help gushing at the pair! XD Not to mention that it inspired me to draw again. w00t! Plus, the ending of that second epi with Rira in it is so fantastic! A nice way to end it, as a compliment to the writers. ...But I had some suspicion before the second epi with Rira in it. << >> ...Maybe a tiny bit.

Hey I like that shipping name for them. Sounds awesome^^.

I agree Kiori It's so cute. Especially with the scene of Anabel blushing when Ash touched her hand. It was so cute. XD. There were many scenes which were shippy between both characters. It's cute.

I liked that sence too. it was cute and funny.

I'm just asking: If this thread is talking about Ash x Anabel, then why did you mention Breadan here if you can talk about it in the Hoennshipping thread.

Toran Frostbite
2nd April 2006, 6:15 PM
I'm just asking: If this thread is talking about Ash x Anabel, then why did you mention Breadan here if you can talk about it in the Hoennshipping thread.

Brandon = last Frontier Brain
Brendan = RuSa male rival

..Yeah, I don't get it either, but the Brandon Dark_Scyther is talking about is a Brain. .... And what if he meant Brendan? What does that have to do with Hoennshipping? May wasn't even mentioned in conjuction with him. =P

Shadow Ichigo
2nd April 2006, 6:21 PM
Brandon = last Frontier Brain
Brendan = RuSa male rival

..Yeah, I don't get it either, but the Brandon Dark_Scyther is talking about is a Brain. .... And what if he meant Brendan? What does that have to do with Hoennshipping? May wasn't even mentioned in conjuction with him. =P

Oh sorry my bad. I didn't know which Breadan is he talking about.

ash5550
2nd April 2006, 6:46 PM
Hmm, well, I was thinking. Wasn't there more evidence when Anabel blushes? I thoguht it was cute when Ash's Tauros saved them from Beedrill. It was cool to see Anabel protect Ash from the single Beedrill, it was a crush at first sight. Plus, they sent a good amount of time together.

dannyphantomhott
2nd April 2006, 8:02 PM

Lets say after he gets back from beating Pyramid King Brandon, Anabel is waiting for him back at his house (Like Misty was when he got back from Hoenn).

Fixed to avoid confusion

I loved every scene with them together, really I did. When I saw images with them together I thought to myself kiss him on the check go on you know you want to LOL. Becuase some girls will just kiss him on the check like that. But I was happy they at least showed some signs of her liking Ash with the blushing in the end after he shook her hand. Ask for your question; I think the first think she would do is confess her feelings to Ash right away. This did give her time to think about her feelings for Ash on whether or not there real. Any who I'm hoping she travels with Ash and co next season, than we would get so many shippy signs with them together all the time, I think I'll write some fan fictions in fact. This is the best ship ever :]

The Great Butler
2nd April 2006, 8:26 PM
If she was at his house, they'd probably first be surprised then one of them (likely Anabel, as Ash is still....eh, empty in the head when it comes to this) would come close to confessing.

Then Scott would come out of nowhere AGAIN and ruin it O_o

Blazing Charmander
2nd April 2006, 8:37 PM
I looooveee this pairing. <3 As soon as I saw the pictures for the second episode, I just couldn't help but look at all of their adorable scenes together over again. I couldn't believe it when at the end Anabel blushed from Ash touching her hand. It was cute.

I am now hoping that after the Frontier challenge, a huge party will be held at Ash's house in Pallet, where all his friends, and the Brains (yes, including Anabel) are invited. That would give some quality scenes with them together. Plus, we could see some jealousy between Anabel and Misty, lol.

Also, Ash5550. I am very sorry about the couple claiming situation. I hope it's OK with you 'cos I feel quite bad about it. -_-

ash5550
2nd April 2006, 8:42 PM
What do you mean? If I lost them, I'm fine. I got Brock and teh Nurse Joy! Anyways, I'm fine. Yeah, thats it, I'm fine... *Goes off into weapon room* lol. Jk. Edit:cute pic, and I got something else to make up for them.

hikari_blaze
2nd April 2006, 9:05 PM

;;

RiSa = Kawaii. <3 Shorter than Towershipping.

Be sure to show us your drawings. ^^ Heehee, that scene was so cute in the end.

Morgri
2nd April 2006, 9:19 PM
Word, my new favorite shipping bwahaha. As for a name, you could call it taurusshipping lol.

The Great Butler
2nd April 2006, 9:40 PM
I'm surprised how popular this ship has become. After the initial response when Anabel's two episode titles were revealed I thought I'd be the only Anabel fan on here. But now that her episodes have aired, between our Anabel Fan Club and this thread......I'm very surprised.

dannyphantomhott
2nd April 2006, 10:37 PM
I'm surprised how popular this ship has become. After the initial response when Anabel's two episode titles were revealed I thought I'd be the only Anabel fan on here. But now that her episodes have aired, between our Anabel Fan Club and this thread......I'm very surprised.

Well they do look so cute together. And any one know where I can find some images to put in my signarture? With them together possibly...

Alas I hope she returns for more episodes. I have a question for all of you of this ship;

Do you think Anabel will return and go with them on adventures?

hikari_blaze
2nd April 2006, 11:11 PM
Not sure. Seems unlikely but I'll hope.

whiteabsol
2nd April 2006, 11:19 PM
Ash x Anabel make such a cute couple ^_^ I think this may become one of my favorite shippings.

I hope so but , with my luck, probably she won't

The Great Butler
2nd April 2006, 11:56 PM
Here (http://www.filb.de/?site=anime/eppics&ep=ag169) and here. (http://www.filb.de/?site=anime/eppics&ep=ag170) Great pics from both episodes.

I would be ecstatic if Anabel returned, even if for just a temporary shot. I wish the writers would realize what potential they have on their hands with her......

Ivyon
3rd April 2006, 12:05 AM
Maybe, after all, she and Ash did become good friends and I don't know why, but I'm expecting some kind of party or congradulations after he gets all the symbols, giving her another chance to appear and even join up with Ash and co if we're lucky.
Another thing to mention would be that since the Battle frontier is almost over and D/P is probably not going to come out for a while, there will probably be some kind of filler like the orange islands which would be a great chance for Anabel to join the team, after all, it seems like alot of people are supporting Anabel/Ash and it would give the writers another ship to play around with in the mean time. Besides I'm kinda expecting them to replace Brock with someone soon (he's just been there way too long and what does he really even do anymore?), a spot which could be perfectly filled by Anabel.

please excuse any bad grammar/spelling I may have used, I normally don't write posts this long
Ivyon;082;

Lux
3rd April 2006, 12:24 AM
Awww, I was expecting Anabel to be the next one in my sig... :D

Too bad she is probably not going to appear again. And as for the cuteness of this ship... I kind of remember the whole admirationshipping thing. Wakana's crush for Drew was the kawaiiest thing at the moment, so does Ash/Anabel is now. Wow, BF has a lot of shippy stuff! ^^

whiteabsol
3rd April 2006, 12:38 AM
Maybe, after all, she and Ash did become good friends and I don't know why, but I'm expecting some kind of party or congradulations after he gets all the symbols, giving her another chance to appear and even join up with Ash and co if we're lucky.
Another thing to mention would be that since the Battle frontier is almost over and D/P is probably not going to come out for a while, there will probably be some kind of filler like the orange islands which would be a great chance for Anabel to join the team, after all, it seems like alot of people are supporting Anabel/Ash and it would give the writers another ship to play around with in the mean time. Besides I'm kinda expecting them to replace Brock with someone soon (he's just been there way too long and what does he really even do anymore?), a spot which could be perfectly filled by Anabel.

please excuse any bad grammar/spelling I may have used, I normally don't write posts this long
Ivyon;082;
You do have a point there about Brock. Maybe she might join the team. The makers of Pokemon need a solid relationship for Ash ^_^

Ivyon
3rd April 2006, 12:44 AM
Awww, I was expecting Anabel to be the next one in my sig... :D

Too bad she is probably not going to appear again. And as for the cuteness of this ship... I kind of remember the whole admirationshipping thing. Wakana's crush for Drew was the kawaiiest thing at the moment, so does Ash/Anabel is now. Wow, BF has a lot of shippy stuff! ^^
The difference is Wanaka's crush was just a fangirl type crush, Anabel developed her crush through her and Ash's friendship.

You do have a point there about Brock. Maybe she might join the team. The makers of Pokemon need a solid relationship for Ash ^_^
yes he does, especially since he's been kinda ignored relationship wise for a while now (don't anyone say advanceshipping) and he is getting older I think so it might be a good move to at least put someone in there to be a potential relationship for Ash, Anabel probably being one of the best choices being as I don't think Misty is ever coming back (hopefully).

Ivyon;082;

dannyphantomhott
3rd April 2006, 12:50 AM
Here (http://www.filb.de/?site=anime/eppics&ep=ag169) and here. (http://www.filb.de/?site=anime/eppics&ep=ag170) Great pics from both episodes.

I would be ecstatic if Anabel returned, even if for just a temporary shot. I wish the writers would realize what potential they have on their hands with her......

Thank you for the links, now I can use them in my signature YAY. Also good one like some one here said Brock has been here along time and hasn't done any thing threw out the series. I mean if they can replace Misty who has a bigger fan base than Brock than they can replace him as well. And what a better person to replace Brok with than Anabel :]
There would be so many shippy moments if they were together on adventures, Anabel would probaly get closer to him as every episode went on. New question for you all;

If Anabel did come along with the gang would Ash and Anabel get closer?

The Great Butler
3rd April 2006, 1:23 AM

You're welcome.

As for the question.......almost certainly. They could really do so much here, since they broke the barrier even Pokéshipping couldn't....sure, we all knew Misty had a thing for Ash, but she never blushed like that on sight of him....

dannyphantomhott
3rd April 2006, 2:09 AM
You're welcome.

As for the question.......almost certainly. They could really do so much here, since they broke the barrier even Pokéshipping couldn't....sure, we all knew Misty had a thing for Ash, but she never blushed like that on sight of him....

Very true. Can we get some fan art? I'd do some but I don't have a scanner
:[

We need to keep this topic up :]
Its the best ship ever.

Another question;

Do you think May picked up on Anabela's crush? She looked like she did in the images from what I saw. Also for those of you who didn't reply to my other questions feel free to do so :]

Ivyon
3rd April 2006, 3:03 AM
Another question;

Do you think May picked up on Anabela's crush? She looked like she did in the images from what I saw. Also for those of you who didn't reply to my other questions feel free to do so :]
Well, it seemed May kinda knew about it, though it was nothing that Brock or Max couldn't pick up either. I really don't think May cares about Ash being with Anabel just like Ash doesn't care about May with Drew.

Actually, the question that I think should actually be asked is: Do you think Ash Liked Anabel back? If you look at the episode pictures The Great Butler provided, it actually seems that Ash at least enjoys her company, if not more.

Lastly I agree with this being a great ship, I really hope the writers decide to make Anabel appear at least once more, if not join Ash and co. And this is coming from someone who dislikes shipping.
Ivyon;082;

Alopec
3rd April 2006, 3:25 AM
I just finished watching the two episodes recently, and I must say, I'm already a huge fan of this ship. I'm not sure why it appeals to me so much, since I normally don't care much for Ash ships. I think because there's something so childlike and innocent about it. It's really cute. ^^

As for May picking up on Anabel's crush... I'm not sure. She seemed to think it was cute how well they got along. Brock and Max pretty much reacted the same, though.

I'll definitely do some fanart of this ship later, when I'm not so busy.

Shadow Ichigo
3rd April 2006, 3:41 AM
I just finished watching the two episodes recently, and I must say, I'm already a huge fan of this ship. I'm not sure why it appeals to me so much, since I normally don't care much for Ash ships. I think because there's something so childlike and innocent about it. It's really cute. ^^

As for May picking up on Anabel's crush... I'm not sure. She seemed to think it was cute how well they got along. Brock and Max pretty much reacted the same, though.

I'll definitely do some fanart of this ship later, when I'm not so busy.

Awesome^^ I can't wait to see your fanart of them Alopec. I got one: If Ash goes to another journey to a new region, Do you think Anabel will go with him?

skarmachild
3rd April 2006, 11:37 AM
Heh, I usually stay out of the Shipping threads alltogether, but Ash/Anabel was too cute to pass up. Just saw the last episode, and whenever they're on screen together it's adorable.

I doubt she will ever return, but I'd really like her to. Theres been no real relationships at all in Pokémon, but I'd like this to be the first, though heavily doubt it.

Question, how old is Anabel anyway?

Blizzard
3rd April 2006, 11:45 AM
Dunno about age, but she is young enough to have a normal relationship with Ash (i.e. three or fours years older, no more)

Shego
3rd April 2006, 12:54 PM
It appears like Anabel have a same thing for Ashy-boy like Whintey did in Goldenrod City.

Ayra
3rd April 2006, 1:12 PM
I just read the new episode pictures, and I think that the ship is likely! Just like the one with Brock and Lucy! I found that extremely hilarious! A woman actually liked being hit on by Brock!!! I guess there's a first time for everything!

~Ayra~;267;

Blazing Charmander
3rd April 2006, 4:45 PM
They probably would get a lot closer. Judging from the last two episodes, Ash and Anabel really seemed to enjoy each other's company. So if a friendship was growing in those episodes, then it would surely blossom into romance after travelling with each other. That's unless they start irritating each other on their travels.

From what we've seen from the pictures anyway, Anabel has already developed a crush on Ash and Ash enjoyed being around her.

So there is hope for the return of Anabel yet.

Caseydia
3rd April 2006, 6:09 PM
From the looks of it, this is one of the first times Ash has been extra extra kind to a girl and it is nice for him to get along with such and extra extra cute gymleader.

Shego
3rd April 2006, 6:50 PM
Well, if Anabel returns and going Ash,and friends on the journey, then they might get closer.

dannyphantomhott
3rd April 2006, 7:25 PM
Anabel seems to be the same age as Ash thank goodness. Misty was a couple of years older than him, I didn't like the age difference. May has an age difference from ash as well, so finally the same age/girl for Ash. And thank you for fan art, I'm working on fan fictions as we speck for these two love birds. Honestly I hope Anabel returns I really do, she was a great character. I don't normally like gym leaders for some reason, but I did like her and thought she matched well for Ash. So I like the rest of you hope she returns at some party fot Ash victory of some sort.

Dark_Scyther
3rd April 2006, 7:47 PM
Well Listening to the latest Bulbacast, it seems there is an unoffical name for Ash/Anabel and it is called.

Dun Dun Duuuuun

Abilityshipping

so what do you think?

Shego
3rd April 2006, 7:55 PM
I think that is called "closeshipping". It's a shipping between Ash,and Anabel that both of them become one with their pokemon,and getting close at the same time. Don't you think?

Alfonso
3rd April 2006, 8:02 PM
...I thought this thing was called Towershipping?

I hate when things like this come along. It has lots of people crawling over themselves to name it, usually in the rush creating crap and much-too-general times.

dannyphantomhott
3rd April 2006, 8:22 PM
Well Listening to the latest Bulbacast, it seems there is an unoffical name for Ash/Anabel and it is called.

Dun Dun Duuuuun

Abilityshipping

so what do you think?

Is that the right name? I like it, very cute. A name that says any things possible for the ship, that shows there are no bounarys at all, no limits. I think this ship could really do big things for the show, don't yah think? You know be the next big ship.

P.S
I couldn't get images in my singature do to not having links of the images, so if some one could help me out there that would be great, thank you.

skarmachild
3rd April 2006, 11:46 PM
Abilityshipping it is. Done. Let's move on.

God, can't think of anything. Uh - just reconfirm that it is Abilityshipping (don't know why but okay).

whiteabsol
3rd April 2006, 11:58 PM
FWEEEEEE!!! 83 I think Abilityshipping is a cute name ^_^

Ash did seem to like her company, and it's obvious that Anabel likes him, so of course they'd become closer if they started traveling together.

I think Anabel is a couple years older than Ash but not by a whole lot. She's young enough to have a normal relationship with him.

I think I might just do a one-shot with these two. Who knows? XD It depends on how much time I have, though.

~W.A~

Edda Robo
4th April 2006, 1:36 AM
Huh...

Well this Ship got off to a very nice start. It's only been um.. 5 days and it's one of the fastest growing ships. I hope it ain't a fad..=o.

Anyway it's not just a trend going on here, it's going on over in Japan too. I've been making my way through Pokemon-Search.com and looked up Rira and BOOM! A buncha new Anabel sites o_O. There were only 3 or 4 before. She certainly got hella popular. This ship while one sided (and probably a one shot deal. I hope the Brains appear to congradulate Ash on his win though.) It's still a very cute coupling. And it's got actual "Evidence" to boot.

I Battle In Outer Spaced my way through the Interweb and saw a lot of neato fan art. Hmm Expect some more soon though @_@ Because I have a feeling there will be more to come within the following weeks. @__X Even the Adult sites got their slimey hands on her... Thats a topic not for this forum though.;347;

I was able to find some at Pokesho's PBBS too.

pokesho.sakura.ne.jp/zenryoku/data/rel_3101.png

And I found some at Michikusa too.

http://michikusa.main.jp/diary.htm

Under the entry 4/2/06.

*Lunar Battle II theme plays as he goes off to search for more*

Sou desu ne.

Shadow Ichigo
4th April 2006, 1:38 AM
FWEEEEEE!!! 83 I think Abilityshipping is a cute name ^_^

Ash did seem to like her company, and it's obvious that Anabel likes him, so of course they'd become closer if they started traveling together.

I think Anabel is a couple years older than Ash but not by a whole lot. She's young enough to have a normal relationship with him.

I think I might just do a one-shot with these two. Who knows? XD It depends on how much time I have, though.

~W.A~

I do think that Abilityshipping is a good one for Ash x Anabel.

Does anyone like this pic when Ash shake hands with her?
http://www.filb.de/content/anime/ag170/428.jpg

from: http://www.filb.de/?site=anime/eppics&ep=ag170&page=8

Geodude
4th April 2006, 1:42 AM
AbilityShipping seems to be the general consensus on Bulbagarden as well, so I'll change the title, but I'll keep the character names in it.

Ivyon
4th April 2006, 1:44 AM
Well this Ship got off to a very nice start. It's only been um.. 5 days and it's one of the fastest growing ships. I hope it ain't a fad..=o.

Anyway it's not just a trend going on here, it's going on over in Japan too. I've been making my way through Pokemon-Search.com and looked up Rira and BOOM! A buncha new Anabel sites o_O. There were only 3 or 4 before. She certainly got hella popular. This ship while one sided (and probably a one shot deal. I hope the Brains appear to congradulate Ash on his win though.) It's still a very cute coupling. And it's got actual "Evidence" to boot.
Well, if its big in Japan, with any luck the writers will decide to bring her in. After all, they aim only to please their Japanese audience right?

And about the earlier age thing, if Ash has actually aged at all during his journey, he would probably be at least her age, give or take a year.

Ivyon;082;

CyberCubed
4th April 2006, 2:53 AM
Well, if its big in Japan, with any luck the writers will decide to bring her in. After all, they aim only to please their Japanese audience right?

Isn't Brock/Lucy the same type of popularity?

i.e., it was popular around the time the episode aired...and then a few weeks later it kind of drifted...and now nobody cares anymore.

I wonder if this ship will have the same affect on the fanbase.

Shadow Ichigo
4th April 2006, 2:58 AM

i.e., it was popular around the time the episode aired...and then a few weeks later it kind of drifted...and now nobody cares anymore.

Thats kinda true. it was up for a while then suddenly everyone stop going.

Edda Robo
4th April 2006, 3:25 AM
Actually in the anime, just by looking at someone you can guess how old they are. Anabel is more or less the same age as Ash. She's probably as old as Misty too, judging by her size compared to Ash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed

Thats kinda true. it was up for a while then suddenly everyone stop going.

Oh God I hope not @_@..Hmm.. Somehow I don't see that happening though. Altoshipping is still around..No where near as big as Poke,Contest,Advance and other shipping but it's still there.

Lucy didn't have a huge burst of Websites in the Japanese circles (huge burst of Fan Art however is another story). Anabel on the other hand did.

Shego
4th April 2006, 3:47 AM
Yeah, Abilityshipping is a good name for Ash,and Anabel.

CyberCubed
4th April 2006, 3:49 AM
Anyone have any links to any Japanese Anabel or Ash/Anabel sites? I'd love to see them. :D

Shadow Ichigo
4th April 2006, 3:53 AM
Anyone have any links to any Japanese Anabel or Ash/Anabel sites? I'd love to see them. :D

I doubt it. But maybe someday someone will make one. Did anyone made a fanart of them yet?

Darkliger
4th April 2006, 3:56 AM
Yeah, me too. I don't know how, but Abilityshipping just seemed to catch my eye really fast.

Geodude
4th April 2006, 3:57 AM
Probably. Never seems to be very long before fanart comes out of new characters.

Edda Robo
4th April 2006, 4:50 AM
I doubt it. But maybe someday someone will make one. Did anyone made a fanart of them yet?

*dressed in a JSDF Officer Uniform looking through binoculars*

Sentai kougeki kashuu!!!

*tanks, missile trucks, maser cannons, jeeps open fire*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/EddaRobo2/d-326.jpg Found at Michikusa

http://pokesho.sakura.ne.jp/zenryoku/data/rel_3101.png Found at Pokesho's PBBS

http://www.pokemon-search.com/search/search.cgi?mode=search&page=1&sort=mark&word=%83%8A%83%89&method=and&open_type=0&word2=+&kn=

I managed to find a buncha Anabel sites here. A couple of them are Abilityshipping but they are a few days old. some of the older ones have Abilityshipping art.

Sou desu ne.

DEMONCAMERUPT
4th April 2006, 9:14 AM
Now i think that they should travel together so i suggest that someone start a petition to send the writers so they know how we feel. i'd do it myself 'cept that i don't know where to begin.

Dark_Scyther
4th April 2006, 12:04 PM
*saves all Anabel/Abilityshipping pics that he could find onto hard drive*

Thanks a lot for that search site, i've never seen that many Anabel pics from the English fan sites except for Devart, which has a couple of pics.

Edda Robo
4th April 2006, 2:21 PM
=o!

I wonder what it was that Anabel said at the end of the episode when she cradled her hand.

I don't speak much Japanese (I can read katakana just fine though. Some kanji too like Kaijuu, Explosion, Sentai, Super, Destroy, Child, stuff like that). Only Japanese I know are lines from anime, Super Robot Wars, and Kaijuu films.

Well what ever she said it must have mean something deep. It'd be pretty funny if she said something um... not Abilityshipping at all.

Anywho @_@ Off to class. I'll search for some more pics later.

Shego
4th April 2006, 6:09 PM
If you ask me, I say that Anabel had a crush on Ashy-boy. I mean the way she spend time with Ashy, it kind like she had feelings for Ashy.

dannyphantomhott
4th April 2006, 6:48 PM
=o!

I wonder what it was that Anabel said at the end of the episode when she cradled her hand.

I don't speak much Japanese (I can read katakana just fine though. Some kanji too like Kaijuu, Explosion, Sentai, Super, Destroy, Child, stuff like that). Only Japanese I know are lines from anime, Super Robot Wars, and Kaijuu films.

Well what ever she said it must have mean something deep. It'd be pretty funny if she said something um... not Abilityshipping at all.

Anywho @_@ Off to class. I'll search for some more pics later.

I think she said "May we meet agian Ash!" While holding her hand and blushing, that would be so cute if she said that. And I only speack English LOL. I'm sure Anabel has a crush on Ash, after all she when she healed her hand after shaking Ash's hand she blushed. So I say she def had a crush on Ash. Here's one question;

If Anabel were to run into any other girls that had a thing for Ash would she get jelous?

Sorry for my bad spelling LOL.

P.S

I loved the fan art, and I'm writing a fan fiction for them as well. I'm taking my time though so it will be great to read, once I'm done I'll post the link for all of you, so if you want to read you can. And I'll possibly make a website soon too for them, a pettition is a good idea, they brought Brock back after all maybe it can do the same with Anabel. I mean she is very popular, like I said before Brock needs to be replaced already. He doesn't do much this season, so we should replace him with some one cough Anabel cough LOL.

Edda Robo
4th April 2006, 6:53 PM
Well it's pretty obvious she had a crush on him. @_x I just didn't expect something like this. It wasn't until the 2nd episode that they bonded some more. There was no way I thought this pairing would happen if someone said "hey Anabel and Ash make a cute couple" about two weeks ago.

Two weeks later and then

*ATOMIC EXPLOSION*

"Saigo made boku no kimochi wa yomenakatta ne, Satoshi". "Until the end, you weren't able to read my feelings, were you, Satoshi"

That's what she said. Taken from pocketmonsters.net

I support Pokeshipping, but I think Anabel and Ash would have a connection on a deeper level than he did with Misty. One could say they're kindred spirits. She's like all of his rivals/friends he's had before. Gary, Richie, etc. The only difference here is that she happens to be a girl.

<_<...She could have passed as boy though.

Darn whats the name of that character type.. She isn't exactly a Tomboy.
If she were a guy, she'd be given a spanish term I often use and hear, a "Dandy".

Shego
4th April 2006, 7:07 PM
Well it's pretty obvious she had a crush on him. @_x I just didn't expect something like this. It wasn't until the 2nd episode that they bonded some more. There was no way I thought this pairing would happen if someone said "hey Anabel and Ash make a cute couple" about two weeks ago.

Two weeks later and then

*ATOMIC EXPLOSION*

"Saigo made boku no kimochi wa yomenakatta ne, Satoshi". "Until the end, you weren't able to read my feelings, were you, Satoshi"

That's what she said. Taken from pocketmonsters.net

I support Pokeshipping, but I think Anabel and Ash would have a connection on a deeper level than he did with Misty. One could say they're kindred spirits. She's like all of his rivals/friends he's had before. Gary, Richie, etc. The only difference here is that she happens to be a girl.

<_<...She could have passed as boy though.

Darn whats the name of that character type.. She isn't exactly a Tomboy.
If she were a guy, she'd be given a spanish term I often use and hear, a "Dandy".

You got that right because Ashy can easily get along with Anabel than with Misty.

dannyphantomhott
4th April 2006, 7:11 PM
You got that right because Ashy can easily get along with Anabel than with Misty.

So true...They wouldn't fight, I could just picture them sitting under a tree peacfully/sleeping while the wind was softly blowing {That would be very cute} I'd love to see some thing like that.

Shego
4th April 2006, 7:19 PM
So true...They wouldn't fight, I could just picture them sitting under a tree peacfully/sleeping while the wind was softly blowing {That would be very cute} I'd love to see some thing like that.

And the best of all is that they couldn't even fight,nor argue about one lillte bit. I haven't seen the episode yet,but I do seen the screenshots on www.serebii.net.

dannyphantomhott
4th April 2006, 7:23 PM
And the best of all is that they couldn't even fight,nor argue about one lillte bit. I haven't seen the episode yet,but I do seen the screenshots on www.serebii.net.

Oh yah I have seen screen shots, I love the one's with Anabel and Ash together, very cute. My favorite image is with Anabel blushing in the end becuase that prooves that she likes him :]

Edda Robo
4th April 2006, 7:40 PM
you can d/l the episode at www.pocketmonsters.net

Hmm.. I have a hunch we'll see some fanart in the Japanese cirlces in a few days.

*runs off with JSDF march*

Shego
4th April 2006, 7:46 PM
Oh yah I have seen screen shots, I love the one's with Anabel and Ash together, very cute. My favorite image is with Anabel blushing in the end becuase that prooves that she likes him :]

I know. After her handshake with Ashy, she was blushing that hope that she can see Ashy again. Oh..^_^

you can d/l the episode at www.pocketmonsters.net

How can I download the episode? I'm not a member of that site. And I'm worried that may cost money.

Edda Robo
4th April 2006, 8:10 PM
you download BitTorrent, then download the torrent. Simple as that. No membership. No money.

Cerberus
4th April 2006, 8:11 PM
While it will not be as major as those like Advanceshipping or Contestshipping I still think of this ship as one of my favourites.

Totally agree with you, I've regarded it as one of my favourites now, sort of a shock the first time I saw the pictures, I knew I really liked it.

dannyphantomhott
4th April 2006, 8:17 PM
I know. After her handshake with Ashy, she was blushing that hope that she can see Ashy again. Oh..^_^

Yah very cute, I wonder what she would do if she saw Ash agian? Would she;

A. Kiss him on the cheeck
B. Kiss him on the lips
C. Hug him
D. Ask to travel with him

What do you all think, pick a letter :]
I say D but a kiss on the lips would be so cute.

Shego
4th April 2006, 8:58 PM
Yah very cute, I wonder what she would do if she saw Ash agian? Would she;

A. Kiss him on the cheeck
B. Kiss him on the lips
C. Hug him
D. Ask to travel with him

What do you all think, pick a letter :]
I say D but a kiss on the lips would be so cute.

I pick C, she would hug him.

Edda Robo
4th April 2006, 9:54 PM
I pick E.

A Strong welcome handshake. That seems more along Anabel's personality. She's the kind to secretly love someone it seems. ;347;

dannyphantomhott
4th April 2006, 10:10 PM
Very true she's not the type to go out and kiss some one like that. I agree with both of you. A hand shake would be cute, maybe another blushing moment for Anabel.

The Great Butler
4th April 2006, 11:26 PM
I sure hope this shipping lives on. Anabel's proven to be much, much more popular than anyone expected, even me. She would easily make an excellent starring character if Brock leaves soon (if I wrote it, I'd have him run into Lucy at the Battle Pyramid near Pewter City, then they'd run off together---leaving the slot for Anabel open)

I hate to be blatantly advertising, but do join the Anabel Fan Club if you haven't already. Link is in my sig.

They wouldn't fight, I could just picture them sitting under a tree peacfully/sleeping while the wind was softly blowing {That would be very cute} I'd love to see some thing like that.

That brings up such a nice scene that I am seeing in my mind right now.....this could really work, if they picked one shipping to make truly official.

"Until the end, you weren't able to read my feelings, were you, Satoshi"

Very well done double meaning there. You were supposed to think she meant it in regards to her telepathy power, but......heheheh. ;)

I loved the fan art, and I'm writing a fan fiction for them as well.

Anabel must be in many a fan fic now. A character of her excellence deserves it. (And even though it's not AbilityShipping, don't forget Enigma Shadow....wink wink)

If Anabel were to run into any other girls that had a thing for Ash would she get jelous?

Misty vs. Anabel? I'd be up for that.....though she'd likely keep her cool all the way through.

dannyphantomhott
4th April 2006, 11:57 PM
I sure hope this shipping lives on. Anabel's proven to be much, much more popular than anyone expected, even me. She would easily make an excellent starring character if Brock leaves soon (if I wrote it, I'd have him run into Lucy at the Battle Pyramid near Pewter City, then they'd run off together---leaving the slot for Anabel open)

I hate to be blatantly advertising, but do join the Anabel Fan Club if you haven't already. Link is in my sig.

That brings up such a nice scene that I am seeing in my mind right now.....this could really work, if they picked one shipping to make truly official.

Very well done double meaning there. You were supposed to think she meant it in regards to her telepathy power, but......heheheh. ;)

Anabel must be in many a fan fic now. A character of her excellence deserves it. (And even though it's not AbilityShipping, don't forget Enigma Shadow....wink wink)

Misty vs. Anabel? I'd be up for that.....though she'd likely keep her cool all the way through.

Oh yah Anabel seems to be way more popular than some of the other guest start characters, all the more reason to have her return. That's what matters to the writers, popularitie after all. And I will join the Anabel fan club too, I might even make an Anabel/Ash shippers fan club if the people in charge will allow me too. Also I think that scene I described should happen in an episode if she returns that would be so cute. That's one I never thought of Misty V.S Anabel, I think Anabel would win heheh. Only she would be caulm about it like you said :]

CyberCubed
5th April 2006, 12:04 AM
Of course Anabel would beat Misty in a match. Anabel cleaned Ash's clock the first time he faced her, and Frontier Brains are supposed to be stronger than Gym leaders.

Anabel, especially since she's a psychic, would KO Misty before she could even blink.

Shego
5th April 2006, 12:05 AM

This calls for a Love Battle. I would love to see Anabel confront with her romantic rivals.

Edda Robo
5th April 2006, 12:09 AM
I don't think Misty would be too threatened about Anabel. Anabel is a lot more subtle in her way of liking Ash. She's hella calm, and I don't think Misty would be able to detect her affection for Ash.

Huh... Appearantly Pokesho has a few SatoRira panels in their Relay comic.

Since it's Pokesho expect them with a BoBobo Bobobobo twist to it

http://www.pokesho.com/relay_hiroshi2.html

Anabel lives in a nice house. Certainly brings up a question of her age. ;347;

Ivyon
5th April 2006, 12:15 AM
Anabel lives in a nice house. Certainly brings up a question of her age. ;347;
What about her being a frontier brain? Scott probably bought it or something. Besides, if Ash was allowed to travel the world alone at age ten, then Anabel should be able to live in a house.

Ivyon;082;

The Great Butler
5th April 2006, 12:21 AM
I've an idea for the best fanfic ever:

Misty. Versus Anabel. Versus Ash's stalker girl Macey.

A 12 round, no-holds-barred cage match! Winner takes all! Order the PokéRumble 2006 on Pay Per View NOW!!!!

And I will join the Anabel fan club too,

Thank you. :)

Anabel, especially since she's a psychic, would KO Misty before she could even blink.

I'm surprised I'd ever say this, but I'd favor it more if Misty lost at this point.....(gets shot) I mean, if she stayed with them there'd be a conflict, but since she's been gone for so long and won't be brought back for any length of time..............

With that said, I'm looking forward to "The Scheme Team!!!" and seeing Misty again.

This calls for a Love Battle. I would love to see Anabel confront with her romantic rivals.

See above. ;)

Anabel lives in a nice house. Certainly brings up a question of her age.

I think she's older than she looks. It's not wholly impossible for her to look young for her age. And having to work for that fat May-stalker dude Scott HAS to pay well.

Shadow Ichigo
5th April 2006, 12:24 AM
I've an idea for the best fanfic ever:

A 12 round, no-holds-barred cage match! Winner takes all! Order the PokéRumble 2006 on Pay Per View NOW!!!!

Thank you. :)

I'm surprised I'd ever say this, but I'd favor it more if Misty lost at this point.....(gets shot) I mean, if she stayed with them there'd be a conflict, but since she's been gone for so long and won't be brought back for any length of time..............

With that said, I'm looking forward to "The Scheme Team!!!" and seeing Misty again.

See above. ;)

I think she's older than she looks. It's not wholly impossible for her to look young for her age. And having to work for that fat May-stalker dude Scott HAS to pay well.

Oh i'll like reading a Ash x Anabel story. Im going to start one too.

Shigeru-kun
5th April 2006, 12:29 AM
*lurking* I really need to post more for ships I like. ._.;

I think she's older than she looks. It's not wholly impossible for her to look young for her age.
Very true. My cousin is many years older than me and with a son, yet she looks ten-years-old. Short, skinny...her son weighed more than she did when he was like six I think. ^^;

And on Alfonso-kun's comment on this ship not lasting too long, I have to agree. Even though I do like it, I have a feeling that it's "buzz" will probably fade out over time. Honestly though, I don't think it'll fade as quick as Azami/Takeshi...which makes me laugh a little considering how many fans Azami has. You think it'd be the other way around.

Geodude
5th April 2006, 12:32 AM
I think the flames of the Azami/Takeshi ship will fire up again once that ep airs in the dub. Same for this one, if it dies out at all.

dannyphantomhott
5th April 2006, 12:34 AM
Of course Anabel would beat Misty in a match. Anabel cleaned Ash's clock the first time he faced her, and Frontier Brains are supposed to be stronger than Gym leaders.

Oh yah Anabel would be beat Misty hands down for Ash's heart. That would be one intense battle, could you imagine Ash during the battle? He'd probaly be confused or just embased LOL.

To Shego-Your right it would be great if Anabel confronted her feelings for Ash, Misty would be so jealous.

To Geodude- Very true once it get's aired in the US the ship will become popular once more. But it may not die for all we know :]

And a fan fiction about Misty V.S Anabel would be awesome some Abilityshipper best get on it before a Pokeshipper does or else they'll have Misty win right away LOL.

CyberCubed
5th April 2006, 12:36 AM
Yeah, but I suppose a few months from now this ship won't be as "active" anymore either. People are still getting over the initial excitement because the Anabel episodes just aired.

However as we move on with this saga, the Anabel episodes will get older than older, and if she never appears again, people will lose interest.

It's popularity probably will drop until the dub of the episode comes out, and then it'll probably drop again.

That's the problem with one-shot ships, after some time passes people just forget about them.

I think Altoshipping is the only one that managed to stay popular for so long, but that's because it was a movie and not just an episode.

Shadow Ichigo
5th April 2006, 12:39 AM
Yeah, but I suppose a few months from now this ship won't be as "active" anymore either. People are still getting over the initial excitement because the Anabel episodes just aired.

However as we move on with this saga, the Anabel episodes will get older than older, and if she never appears again, people will lose interest.

It's popularity probably will drop until the dub of the episode comes out, and then it'll probably drop again.

That's the problem with one-shot ships, after some time passes people just forget about them.

I think Altoshipping is the only one that managed to stay popular for so long, but that's because it was a movie and not just an episode.

Thats true. Most people will start forgeting it someday but others won't. Besides, I will try to support this shipping.

Edda Robo
5th April 2006, 12:40 AM

Make it a Hair vs Hair vs Hair match, with Alfonso Morales and Leobardo Magadan announcing the match with their Lucha Libre announcing style and I'll be there. ;347; Si es Pasion! Si es Entrenamiento! Si es El Consejo Mundial de Poke Libre, es TELEVIISAAA DEPOORTESSS.

As for the ship losing steam.

Perhaps, but I don't think it'll fade away outright. Like I said Altoshipping is still around and it was a One Shot too. And it's grown like a cancer in Japanese Circles @_@.

Huh..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/EddaRobo2/top.jpg

Found this cute one at http://hirogarusora.hp.infoseek.co.jp

dannyphantomhott
5th April 2006, 12:40 AM

You have a point there CyberCubed but Anabel seems to be way more popular than any of the other guest star characterts. Also As long as I'm around this ship will stay a live on the board forever!
Oh hey here's some thing since its a TV show its more likly that she will return agian. In the movies those characters never appear agian sadly :[

zonic the hedgehog
5th April 2006, 12:43 AM
Upon hearing of abilityshipping, I didn't really think much of it, but it seems to be rather fitting, actually.

My favorite Satoshi pairing is still altoshipping, but I think this one is rather interesting and cute.

It's more-or-less a little extra the writers put in that probably won't last, but it's cute nonetheless. ^o^

I'm not sure if anyone has made animated gifs yet... I'll post one I made earlier today (it's a bit large, and not incredible quality, but I hope they suffice):

http://x10.putfile.com/4/9313363347.gif

Geodude
5th April 2006, 12:45 AM
You didn't resize it properly, it's obviously squished. You can tell by the heavy aliasing (jagged lines) and its general...squishiness. :p

Ivyon
5th April 2006, 12:48 AM
Originally Posted by CyberCubed

Yes but then again, not only was this an episode but an episode in which Ash and Anabel became quite good friends.

Though seriously, you do have a point, it probably will lose interest but then again, no one knows anything until it happens (unless their psychic or the writers).

Ivyon;082;

dannyphantomhott
5th April 2006, 12:51 AM
My signature got taken down do to the size :[
Does any one have an Abilityshipping signature or image that can fit in my signature? I didn't mean to do that, I thought my image was the right size, guess not. I need the link though to the image.

Also here's a question;

Should Anabel and Ash confess there feelings for each other right away? Also has any one noticed how Anabel and Ash have the same begining letters? How cute is that? :]

Edda Robo
5th April 2006, 12:57 AM
Looks just fine on my PC. Ah whatever, I gave you the source page anyhow.

Huh.... Well this is a cute pic. i might get modded but Pokesho's fanart gets posted here and he's pretty fan servicy.. Anyways if I get modded Im sorry for my poor taste.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/EddaRobo2/IMG_001065.jpg

Too bad I can't reveal the source location on this site.

Also has any one noticed how Anabel and Ash have the same begining letters? How cute is that? :] only here. their names are Satoshi and Rira in Japan.

Darkliger
5th April 2006, 1:49 AM
I guess the time it takes for this pairing to lose members depends on how much people actually like this shipping. I for one love it, so I'll try to support as much as I could - whether by posting here or actually making fanart and fanfics.

Edda Robo
5th April 2006, 2:16 AM
Found another one just a while back and I forgot to post it.

For those of you that don't know, there was another pairing with Anabel that existed before Abilityshipping. I dont know it's english name, but it's called RubiRira in Japanese. Ruby x Anabel. Heh guess Ash doesn't know he's intruded into some claimed territory ;347;

Pic taken from Nyany Pika Rader http://raichy.e-cat.to/nyanpika.html

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/EddaRobo2/ruby-satoshi-lilas01.jpg

Darkliger
5th April 2006, 2:36 AM
Found another one just a while back and I forgot to post it.

For those of you that don't know, there was another pairing with Anabel that existed before Abilityshipping. I dont know it's english name, but it's called RubiRira in Japanese. Ruby x Anabel. Heh guess Ash doesn't know he's intruded into some claimed territory.

'Claimed territory' my foot. Maybe something like that would work in the games, but this is the anime Anabel were talking about here; so to Brendan...

Stay in the games, and step off!! :D

Back to being serious.

Should Anabel and Ash confess there feelings for each other right away?

No, that would, sort of, kill its impact. I think they should get to know each other some more before actually confessing their feelings.

whiteabsol
5th April 2006, 2:40 AM
I dunno. I guess maybe they should. Perferably not but if they want to... O_O

Also has any one noticed how Anabel and Ash have the same begining letters?

Interesting how I never really payed attention to that fact o_O

For those of you that don't know, there was another pairing with Anabel that existed before Abilityshipping. I dont know it's english name, but it's called RubiRira in Japanese. Ruby x Anabel. Heh guess Ash doesn't know he's intruded into some claimed territory

Really? I didn't know that :p

Alopec
5th April 2006, 3:13 AM
No... definitely not. The whole 'secret crush' idea is part of the reason this ship really appeals to me. I'd like it to stay that way, and perhaps one day have Ash figure out on his own. It's doubtful, but I think it'd be cute. ^^;

I love all the artwork that's been posted so far! It's all so adorable.

Shadow Ichigo
5th April 2006, 3:26 AM

Nope. Its too early for them to confess there feelings. They need to spend more time together like traveling together.

Darkliger
5th April 2006, 3:29 AM
No... definitely not. The whole 'secret crush' idea is part of the reason this ship really appeals to me. I'd like it to stay that way, and perhaps one day have Ash figure out on his own. It's doubtful, but I think it'd be cute. ^^;

Alopec, you nailed it right there. That's exactly what I meant when I said that Ash and Anabel confessing each other's feeling would kill its effect.

Edda Robo
5th April 2006, 3:56 AM
I concur. I think thats the same reason why this Ship appeals to me aswell. Her crush on Ash was a secret, and subtle.

It was also based on a deep connection they both shared. They're love for Pokemon. Obviously Anabel has a deeper connection with them, but Ash has his ways of being deeply connected with Pokemon too. I think one of the main reasons Anabel probably had her crush with Ash was how close friends he was with them.

dannyphantomhott
5th April 2006, 4:08 AM
What every one is saying is true, Anabel should not confess her feelings to Ash right away at all. That's one of the main reasons I like the ship that and I think they look cute together. I love all of the fan art, keep up the good work people. I'm still working on the fan fiction, I'm taking my time on it so every one will enjoy it once its done :]

Nother question;

Should Ash and Anabel wear matching clothes?

I think it would be cute if they did. So I wanted to ask this to you and hear your responses on this. Also to those who haven't awensered the other questions feel free to do so.

Edda Robo
5th April 2006, 5:02 AM
Well I did another round before I would hit the sac.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/EddaRobo2/2a6e3c1b.jpg

http://page.freett.com/kadukiai/satorira/ <=== Taken from here. This one opened today I think. Seems to have a lot of promise. Hope to hear more from it.

love all of the fan art, keep up the good work people. Be sure to thank the artists of the sites I mentioned where the pics came from.

Hmm.... @_@ Finally.. I can relax and watch Battle In Outer Space. The friggin DVD has been sitting on my desk the past week.

dannyphantomhott
5th April 2006, 5:10 AM
Well I did another round before I would hit the sac.

http://page.freett.com/kadukiai/satorira/ <=== Taken from here. This one opened today I think. Seems to have a lot of promise. Hope to hear more from it.

Be sure to thank the artists of the sites I mentioned where the pics came from.

Hmm.... @_@ Finally.. I can relax and watch Battle In Outer Space. The friggin DVD has been sitting on my desk the past week.

That was great, and I will thank the sites, that's true what you say. LOL I feel like Anabel will come back, I honestly think she will. I've never had that feeling before about a charactet :]

Morgri
5th April 2006, 5:51 AM
Great pics going around, thanks for sharing.

DEMONCAMERUPT
5th April 2006, 9:05 AM

After seeing these pics i ca now say i am finally free of my addictions to poke- and advance shippings and i now throw my full weight behind Abilityshipping.

Carina
5th April 2006, 11:08 AM
I love the picture of Anabel blushing. There's something about secret crushes that are so cute. :) Ash has no idea how many ladies are after him...

Shego
5th April 2006, 1:44 PM

I don't know about that. They just met in two episodes. Once they know each other more then Anabel have a shot of winning Ashy's heart.

Edda Robo
5th April 2006, 3:38 PM
Anabel and Misty have the best possible chance to even pulling Ash's dense heart strings. I believe if Anabel knew Ash as long as he knew Misty their friendship might have evolved into something more. ;347;

I still can't figure out what category Anabel is.. She has a sense of class the other girls that have taken a liking to Ash doesn't have.

@_@ She's no tomboy, but dresses like a Dandy...Darn whats the word..@_@

I was totally suprised at the amount of shipping the 2nd episode had. There werent too many hints in the first episode.

Hopefully I'll be back later after class and work with more pictures. Wish me luck XO

*Marches off with the Battle In Outer Space EDF March*

Shego
5th April 2006, 5:34 PM
Yes. If Anabel have see Ashy again, she would have hold on to his arm. By the way, I say that Misty,Melody,May,and Anabel each have a good chance to reach Ash's love.

Edda Robo
5th April 2006, 6:05 PM
@__@ Well it's break time.

While those all do have decent chances, I still believe Misty and Anabel have the biggest edge over any of them. Misty has known Ash for a very long time. No doubt she holds him very highly. As I mentioned before, Anabel and Ash's connection to their Pokemon is something that they have in common.

I could seriously see Ash holding Anabel in high regard like he did to Richie, Sammy, and eventually Gary. It's been quiet a while Ash has had a friend that connected this well with. Probably Morrison from last season. Only difference here is that Anabel is a girl. Ash is pretty dense when it comes to girls though. ;347;

*shakes head*

Hmm I like this aspect of the ship. Ash the determined but sometimes clueless Country Boy. Anabel the classy dandy country girl.

Morgri
5th April 2006, 6:07 PM
Anabel > Misty, nothing else to say :p

Anyways, hopefully she will show up again, though I have a feeling she will, I don't know why.

Shego
5th April 2006, 6:21 PM
As much I like the shipping between Ash,and Anabel. After I selected the characters,and place, what else can I do finish on pokesho website?

dannyphantomhott
5th April 2006, 6:28 PM
Anabel > Misty, nothing else to say :p

Anyways, hopefully she will show up again, though I have a feeling she will, I don't know why.

LOL I love your post :]

Yes I think Anabel is capable of winning Ash's heart. They have so much in common and I like the fact that Anabel is a gym leader, how cool is that? Ash would be dating a gym leader. They could train together and go on adventures together, just so sweet. And I love how Anabel blushes like that, but I already said that LOL. I wonder what it would be like if they wear matching clothes, that would be so cute.

Edda Robo
5th April 2006, 6:39 PM
As much I like the shipping between Ash,and Anabel. After I selected the characters,and place, what else can I do finish on pokesho website?

What do you mean? Are you at the Himitsu Sentai GoRanger/Ditto page? Where you arrange characters and backgrounds?

If you are you just take a snap shot of it. And save it as a file on your PC. ;347;

Shego
5th April 2006, 6:43 PM
What do you mean? Are you at the Himitsu Sentai GoRanger/Ditto page? Where you arrange characters and backgrounds?

If you are you just take a snap shot of it. And save it as a file on your PC. ;347;

Yes, the page that I arrange the character,and the background. There's nothing wrong with the shipping between Ash,and Anabel,and I love it. It's just when it's comes to pokesho, it's hard to finish it up when I selected the characters,and the place. It's all written in Japanese.

dannyphantomhott
5th April 2006, 8:48 PM
Here's another question;

When will Ash get the feeling that Anabel likes him? Opinions please, I think maybe give a couple of episodes or so after cuddeling with Ash LOL.

Shego
5th April 2006, 8:59 PM
Here's another question;

When will Ash get the feeling that Anabel likes him? Opinions please, I think maybe give a couple of episodes or so after cuddeling with Ash LOL.

Well, since Ashy had turned 14 in Kanto Battle Frontier Saga, I think that Ashy will get the feelings that Anabel likes him in the later episodes due to Anabel's return.

Episodes:"The rise of Anabel"
" Anabel lives in Ash"
"The basic,the standard,the Anabel"
"That's so Anabel!!"

How's that?

dannyphantomhott
5th April 2006, 10:19 PM
Well, since Ashy had turned 14 in Kanto Battle Frontier Saga, I think that Ashy will get the feelings that Anabel likes him in the later episodes due to Anabel's return.

Episodes:"The rise of Anabel"
" Anabel lives in Ash"
"The basic,the standard,the Anabel"
"That's so Anabel!!"

How's that?

That would be awesome, I love your idess Shego. I can only hope since Anabel is turning out to be way popular that she will return like what happend with Brock. Would you say Anabel is more popular than both Brock and Tracey?

Ivyon
5th April 2006, 10:24 PM
That would be awesome, I love your idess Shego. I can only hope since Anabel is turning out to be way popular that she will return like what happend with Brock. Would you say Anabel is more popular than both Brock and Tracey?
Good question, maybe more than Tracy but I'm not sure about Brock. Anyways, I hope she returns, even if they don't get rid of Brock. She would still be a good addition to the show.

Also the fake episode titles all sound pretty good, though the second one seems like it could mean multiple things...

Ivyon;082;

Shego
5th April 2006, 11:22 PM

Why thank you dannyphantomhott. I sure about Tracey,and Brock. But Anabel is quite popular. Here's the couple of pics of Abilityshipping.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/Shegoten/Love%20Battles/AshAnabel03.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/Shegoten/Love%20Battles/AshAnabel02.jpg

How do you like 'em?

The Great Butler
5th April 2006, 11:35 PM
Anabel should come back first and get some more character development, then we can talk about confessions.

[Still, if I did it, Brock and Lucy would run off at the Pyramid, then Anabel would join up with Ash, Max, and May when they return to Pallet Town...]

dannyphantomhott
6th April 2006, 12:00 AM
Why thank you dannyphantomhott. I sure about Tracey,and Brock. But Anabel is quite popular. Here's the couple of pics of Abilityshipping.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/Shegoten/Love%20Battles/AshAnabel03.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/Shegoten/Love%20Battles/AshAnabel02.jpg

How do you like 'em?

I love them Shego, there great. They look so cute together :]
And yah she probaly is more popular than Tracey, so it maybe just maybe she could come back since she is. And your right The Great Butler we need her back, she could get some real character development in the series, not to mention some nice moments between Ash and Anabel. I wonder if I could use one of the images in my signature or Avatar, I don't want to get banned after all :[

Ivyon
6th April 2006, 12:09 AM
You probably could, they'd just need to be cut a bit (PM me with a picture and I can cut one for you).

Also I agree, Anabel could add some character development to the series. Maybe I'll make some fan art...

Ivyon;082;

Edda Robo
6th April 2006, 3:19 AM
*returns from work*

=o huh.. Well Im back from work. Anyway, I have a suggestion.

If you want to give this ship some steam. Some of you have mentioned that you do fan art. Any of you good at Drawing Boards/PBBS? You could go to the Oekaki boards at some Japanese sites and draw some pics there. The interface is pretty simple.

I was able to find a promising page. I'm sure they'll appreciate the pics.

http://page.freett.com/kadukiai/satorira/top.htm

x_X I wish I could draw figures. Im good at model work, and mechaincal drawins..x_X Nothing useful when it comes to pokemon fan art.

To be ultra realistic I don't think Anabel is gonna replace Brock. I do think it is likely of Anabel reappearing again at the end of the Battle Frontier though. Like a congradulations party. Boy... Does Pokemon have filler until the next game...x__o..

Alopec
6th April 2006, 3:31 AM
*returns from work*

If you want to give this ship some steam. Some of you have mentioned that you do fan art. Any of you good at Drawing Boards/PBBS? You could go to the Oekaki boards at some Japanese sites and draw some pics there. The interface is pretty simple.

x_X I wish I could draw figures. Im good at model work, and mechaincal drawins..x_X Nothing useful when it comes to pokemon fan art.
That's a good idea. ^^ I love drawing oekaki, but unfortunately I can't read Japanese at all and can barely navigate. x.x; I'm afraid I'll accidently click the wrong button or do something weird...

Cute screencaps, Shego!

dannyphantomhott
6th April 2006, 3:47 AM
*returns from work*

To be ultra realistic I don't think Anabel is gonna replace Brock. I do think it is likely of Anabel reappearing again at the end of the Battle Frontier though. Like a congradulations party. Boy... Does Pokemon have filler until the next game...x__o..

You did a superb job on the art. If Brock doesn't get replacedI think she will come back too. I'd love it she came back as regular, it would be so great. And I still say since she's popular enough we have a chance :]

To Ivyon-Thank you for making my image small, your the best.

Edda Robo
6th April 2006, 3:58 AM
I didnt do the art, I just found it.

Hmmm... In my free time I'll show a Navigation tutorial on how to Navigate the Oekaki site. I'm pretty decent with the interface.

dannyphantomhott
6th April 2006, 4:07 AM
Oh LOL Either way its great fan art. I wonder how much fan art there is of Anabel and Ash. If I had a scanner there would thousands of fan art on the web already LOL. Here's a new question;

Would Ash ever get jealous of Anabel talking with another guy? Not including Brock LOL.

Shadow Ichigo
6th April 2006, 4:15 AM
Would Ash ever get jealous of Anabel talking with another guy?

I bet he will^^. If that happens, we'll know that Ash is starting to like Anabel.

dannyphantomhott
6th April 2006, 4:28 AM

I bet he will^^. If that happens, we'll know that Ash is starting to like Anabel.

Oh yah that's true, that would be a blast to see if that happend. Could you imagine Anabels face when she saw Ash jealous? So cute LOL. Has Ash ever gotten jealous before? I don't think he has.

Darkliger
6th April 2006, 4:41 AM

I dunno... maybe. Somehow, I can picture Ash getting jealous because a guy is hitting on Anabel.

Edda Robo
6th April 2006, 4:50 AM
If it was a guy like Ruby/Brendon (a nod to the RubiRira pairing), and if Anabel and Ash were friends for a while, I think he would get jealous. Otherwise no I don't think he would. Ash is still pretty dense. If Ash did get jealous I think it would be a "stop getting in the way of our friendship" sorta deal rather than "stay away from my girl". At least initially.

Ash has gotten jealous before though. He got jealous over two times in the Orange League arc.

Come to think of it. I think Ash would take Anabel's frienship like he would with a close male friend..>_> ;347; Someone like Sammy, Richie or Gary. Like someone mentioned before, I think Ash would have to find out for himself about Anabel's crush on him.

dannyphantomhott
6th April 2006, 4:56 AM

I dunno... maybe. Somehow, I can picture Ash getting jealous because a guy is hitting on Anabel.

If Ash did get jealous of a guy hitting on Anabel would he hit that guy? I'd like to see some guy punched out by Ash that would be awesome. Than Anabel would blush or just get angry for him thinking that and see it getting Ash jealous and continue to flirt LOL. It would be funny.

dannyphantomhott
6th April 2006, 4:58 AM
If it was a guy like Ruby/Brendon (a nod to the RubiRira pairing), and if Anabel and Ash were friends for a while, I think he would get jealous. Otherwise no I don't think he would. Ash is still pretty dense. If Ash did get jealous I think it would be a "stop getting in the way of our friendship" sorta deal rather than "stay away from my girl". At least initially.

Ash has gotten jealous before though. He got jealous over two times in the Orange League arc.

Come to think of it. I think Ash would take Anabel's frienship like he would with a close male friend..>_> ;347; Someone like Sammy, Richie or Gary. Like someone mentioned before, I think Ash would have to find out for himself about Anabel's crush on him.

That's true Edda Robo, that could happen. Maybe like you said after a couple of seasons or episodes with Anabel in them he might start to like her more than friends and get jealous of every guy hitting on her, she is very pretty after LOL.

Darkliger
6th April 2006, 5:05 AM
Whoa!! Be careful, DPH! If you have more to say, just edit and add. Don't double post and rish being banned. We would want to lose a member.

dannyphantomhott
6th April 2006, 5:20 AM
Whoa!! Be careful, DPH! If you have more to say, just edit and add. Don't double post and rish being banned. We would want to lose a member.

Oh my gosh I didn't know doing a double post would get me banned. I'm sorry...I'll be more careful...I'll edit my posts...

Shadow Ichigo
6th April 2006, 2:36 PM
Oh my gosh I didn't know doing a double post would get me banned. I'm sorry...I'll be more careful...I'll edit my posts...

Yeah try not to rush these things okay. Oh what kind of hints would you guys like to see in this shipping? And also I got a good Ash x Anabel banner^^.

Edda Robo
6th April 2006, 2:45 PM
I think by Friday I'll have a navigation guide for the PBBS. At least the best of my ability. I don't know the Kanji for the colors, but I'm sure you artists out there will know which colors are which with some working. There are icons for um for things like Pencil, Paint Brush, Spray Can things like that.

Anything else you would like me to help out with? I have no work today, and I'm through with my exams for the week.

Cute banner btw Neji.

Shego
6th April 2006, 6:48 PM

I'm not sure about the jealousy of Ash about talking with another guy. Nah! Ash is probably calm enough to control his temper. Believe me. He probably thinks that Anabel,and another guys were just friends.

dannyphantomhott
6th April 2006, 8:31 PM
Yeah try not to rush these things okay. Oh what kind of hints would you guys like to see in this shipping? And also I got a good Ash x Anabel banner^^.

I love your banner Hyuuga Negi, its so cute. And I will try not to rush things don't worry, I"ve learned from my mistakes :]

Ask for what type of hints I'd love to have. Maybe just simple ones, like Anabel and Ash dancing together in a ball, Ash boweing down to her I could so imagine that, it would be way sweet. Also maybe have adults conuse them for being a couple. Also maybe have them do a team battle agianst two other trainers.

To Shego-You could be right, Ash has matured a lot since the Indigo leauge and is very caulm when it comes to things.

Edda Robo
6th April 2006, 9:02 PM
Ash has toned down a bit, but he's still a bit of a braggart. If theres one hint I'd like to see (probably never. Make s amuch cuter fan art though), it would probably be Anabel making Ash lunch/dinner. Subtle hints are a lot cuter in my opinion.

Update on the Oekaki Guide.

It'll probably be up tommorow morning or late tonight.

dannyphantomhott
6th April 2006, 9:05 PM
Here's a question for you all:

Should I make a debate thread for Anabel/Ash V.S Ash/Misty? I'm thinking about making one :]

Also Edda Robo you are correct Ash still does do some things so who knows.

Edda Robo
6th April 2006, 9:09 PM
Give the ship another week, more fan art, and this thread more posts and I think we'll have a decent debate.

Hopefully the more fanart part will be helped when I post my Guide. I remember a few here wanted to draw at the Oekaki board I posted.

dannyphantomhott
6th April 2006, 9:18 PM
Give the ship another week, more fan art, and this thread more posts and I think we'll have a decent debate.

Hopefully the more fanart part will be helped when I post my Guide. I remember a few here wanted to draw at the Oekaki board I posted.

Ok so I'll wait a while to make the debate thread like you said to. Ask for more fan art that would be awesome, I'd love to see more. They always look so cute together in them.

Edda Robo
6th April 2006, 10:40 PM
Remember, Im only good at mechanical drawings. Tanks, rockets, cars, stuff like that.

The reason I posted the PBBS link was to give a place for the artists here to draw their Abilityshipping/SatoRira Oekaki art. I think it was Alopec who asked for a guide to the PBBS.

Im not going to ask for more fan art though. At least not in the way you put it. I'm sure more fan art will pop up soon enough over in Japanese circles. I just wanted to help the fandom by showing SatoRira/Abilityshipping themed Oekaki boards so fan artists here could help the fan artists in the Japanese circles.

*Parades away with the Lunar Battle I march from Battle In Outer Space* @__@

dannyphantomhott
6th April 2006, 10:56 PM
Remember, Im only good at mechanical drawings. Tanks, rockets, cars, stuff like that.

The reason I posted the PBBS link was to give a place for the artists here to draw their Abilityshipping/SatoRira Oekaki art. I think it was Alopec who asked for a guide to the PBBS.

Im not going to ask for more fan art though. At least not in the way you put it. I'm sure more fan art will pop up soon enough over in Japanese circles. I just wanted to help the fandom by showing SatoRira/Abilityshipping themed Oekaki boards so fan artists here could help the fan artists in the Japanese circles.

*Parades away with the Lunar Battle I march from Battle In Outer Space* @__@

Oh that's cool, at least your helping the ship :]
I think this could boost up the hopes of Anabel returning than. Here's a new question;

What would Mrs.Ketchum think of Anabel?
Would she like Anabel?

Darkliger
6th April 2006, 11:04 PM
Actually, DPH, I have a few ideas for SatoRira fanart: a few chibis, AU stuff, the suggestions you and Edda mentioned.

I've never felt so inspired to do fanart before. All I need is someone who is good with Photoshop.

Dark_Scyther
6th April 2006, 11:10 PM
What exactly do you need someone with Photoshop to do?

Shigeru-kun
6th April 2006, 11:13 PM
Would she like Anabel?
As with all of Satoshi's friends, I think Hanako would adore Lila to the very end. I think she would start out looking at her as another child (she acts so much like Satoshi after all), but as time progressed, I believe as both a mother and a women, she would discover how Lila really feels about her son and be happy for them. She may know that Satoshi may not feel that way for Lila, but the idea that a girl would care for her son that much would bound to make her pretty happy, and in the end I'm pretty sure she knows things would work out.

Another plus for their relationship is that they DO get along so well. After all, when have you ever seen Satoshi water fight with another girl, let alone anyone else? I think if exposed to Lila more, Satoshi could easily begin to develop feelings for her without really knowing.

The Great Butler
6th April 2006, 11:15 PM
"Would Ash be jealous if Anabel talked to another guy/got hit on by another guy?"

Likely. Wasn't it during the Orange League when this happened with Misty twice?

"What would Mrs. Ketchum think of Anabel?"

She'd probably get along famously with Anabel. They both raise Psychic type Pokémon, and I could see them together cooking too.

Darkliger
6th April 2006, 11:34 PM
What exactly do you need someone with Photoshop to do?

I would need someone to basically turn it into lineart from straight pencil, if possible, and color it.

Would she like Anabel?

There's no doubt that Mrs. Ketchum would like Anabel. Shigeru-kun pretty much said it the best about how Ash mother would treat her.

Alopec
6th April 2006, 11:59 PM
I would need someone to basically turn it into lineart from straight pencil, if possible, and color it.

*raises hand*

I do that all the time on photoshop, so I'd be glad to help if you need any. (As long as it's not really messy and I can see where all the lines are supposed to be. If I have to guess, I'll probably screw it up. @_@)

Anyway, I agree that Mrs. Ketchum would probably adore Anabel. ^^ It seems to me like they'd get along perfectly.

Darkliger
7th April 2006, 12:11 AM
*raises hand*

I do that all the time on photoshop, so I'd be glad to help if you need any. (As long as it's not really messy and I can see where all the lines are supposed to be. If I have to guess, I'll probably screw it up. @_@)

Anyway, I agree that Mrs. Ketchum would probably adore Anabel. ^^ It seems to me like they'd get along perfectly.

Thanks alot, Alopec. I don't think my drawings will cause any trouble.

dannyphantomhott
7th April 2006, 12:20 AM
That's true Mrs.Ketchum would probaly get along with Anabel, they would probaly have a lot in common and talk about things, like what Ashe's first word LOL. And share pictures with each other, and maybe Anabel could even tell Mrs.Ketchum that she has a crush on Ash. Oh here's a new question;

Could Anabel tell Mrs.Ketchum that she has a crush on Ash? If they get close.

hikari_blaze
7th April 2006, 1:19 AM
I guess not since he can seem calm at times but he can get mad like when he wants a badge. >_>

Could Anabel tell Mrs. Ketchum that she has a crush on Ash? If they get close.
Well, I guess between girls. Mrs. Ketchum would probably be approved of the relationship and be happy that Ash has an admirer. Lol.

Edda Robo
7th April 2006, 1:53 AM
If anything, I think, it would be when Anabel and Delia start bonding is when Misty might feel threatened by her. I see Anabel as the type to help around the house. Probably on the same level Misty and Brock do. Another girl getting close to the mother of the boy you like would probably be the one thing that would alert Misty that someone else is interested.

=D Expect the Oekaki guide up in a few hours.

I was working on a few sets in my fan film the past few hours and I can finally have time.

dannyphantomhott
7th April 2006, 1:58 AM
If anything, I think, it would be when Anabel and Delia start bonding is when Misty might feel threatened by her. I see Anabel as the type to help around the house. Probably on the same level Misty and Brock do. Another girl getting close to the mother of the boy you like would probably be the one thing that would alert Misty that someone else is interested.

=D Expect the Oekaki guide up in a few hours.

I was working on a few sets in my fan film the past few hours and I can finally have time.

Now that would be some thing, imagine Misty's face if Anabel and Mrs.Ketchum were bonding it would be pricless LOL.

Shadow Ichigo
7th April 2006, 2:09 AM

Thats a good idea. Because i know Mrs.Ketchum wants Ash to have a ladie in his life. Anabel and Mrs. Ketchum will get along very well. She'll think that Anabel will be a great daughter in law.

dannyphantomhott
7th April 2006, 3:46 AM

Thats a good idea. Because i know Mrs.Ketchum wants Ash to have a ladie in his life. Anabel and Mrs. Ketchum will get along very well. She'll think that Anabel will be a great daughter in law.

Very true Hyuuga Neji, HA Ash would freak if Mrs.Ketchum asked Ash if Anabel was going to be his wife LOL.

Edda Robo
7th April 2006, 5:19 AM
*Bursts in with a buncha EDF Soldiers in space suits with ray guns*

Well I got it done. You'll be suprised. There are english instructions.

Hai sou desu ne.

Anyway here is the guide. Let me know if it needs anything else. I just got down the most basic. Artists I hope you find this useful.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/EddaRobo2/Guide1.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/EddaRobo2/Guide2.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/EddaRobo2/Guide3.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/EddaRobo2/Guide4.png

http://page.freett.com/kadukiai/satorira/top.htm <===== The Site Is Here.

Any other way I could help?

Wind Waker
7th April 2006, 9:02 AM

yeah she seems like that kind of gal. But i could also imagine Anabel and delia talking about ash and something makes Anabel blush.

Dark_Scyther
7th April 2006, 10:53 AM

I can also help with that, since I have Photoshop CS and have some experience with inking and stuff as long as the lines are clear, then i'll have no trouble.

Edda Robo
7th April 2006, 5:55 PM
Something to ask.

How many of you werent sure of Anabel's gender? Back when I played Emerald I went...a Pretty Boy, or a Cute Girl...?

Dark_Scyther
7th April 2006, 6:11 PM
Not me, I knew she was a girl, the only one that actually shocked me was the Proffessor from YGO GX

when i found out that she was a he. :o

dannyphantomhott
7th April 2006, 6:40 PM
Something to ask.

How many of you werent sure of Anabel's gender? Back when I played Emerald I went...a Pretty Boy, or a Cute Girl...?

LOL I knew she was a girl right away as well :]

Edda Robo keep up the good work on your site. Here's a new question;

Would Team Rocket call Anabel and Ash a couple? I think it would be funny if they did LOL. Than May, brock and Max could giggle a little having Ash blush.

ryann
7th April 2006, 6:42 PM
you would think that she was a pretty camp guy to this day if it wasnt for her name being mentioned every 2 minutes.

Darkliger
7th April 2006, 7:17 PM
I already Anabel was a girl, myself. I mean, what mother would name her son 'Anabel'? It's characters like Harley and Narcy Hide (from Rockman EXE) who cause the confusion.

If Team Rocket called Ash and Anabel (I think we should give her a cute nickname, don't you?) a couple, I would laugh my butt off, especially if May and Max did giggle at it and embarass Ash.

EDIT: Oh, and to Alopec and Dark_Scyther: Thanks for your volunteering to help. I think what I'll do is ask you guys alternately to color the picture I draw. Is that okay, guys?

Edda Robo
7th April 2006, 7:26 PM
LOL I knew she was a girl right away as well :]

Edda Robo keep up the good work on your site. Here's a new question;

Would Team Rocket call Anabel and Ash a couple? I think it would be funny if they did LOL. Than May, brock and Max could giggle a little having Ash blush.

>__<! It's not my site. I keep mentioning that the site Im posting is a Abilityshipping website I found, and what I posted was a guide on how to navigate the Oekaki boards.

Dark_Scyther
7th April 2006, 8:23 PM
Oh, and to Alopec and Dark_Scyther: Thanks for your volunteering to help. I think what I'll do is ask you guys alternately to color the picture I draw. Is that okay, guys?

Fine with me, a suggestion though, it be easier for the both of us (Alopec and me) if you were to shade in the parts you want shaded in when we color the sketches, that would help us alot.

Oh and for two weeks or so this Sunday i'm off on holiday to Spain, so during that period I might not be available to Ink and color, Since I don't have access to the internet over there. just so you know.

dannyphantomhott
7th April 2006, 8:26 PM
>__<! It's not my site. I keep mentioning that the site Im posting is a Abilityshipping website I found, and what I posted was a guide on how to navigate the Oekaki boards.

LOL Sorry :]
Its a good site either way. Too bad I can't speak Jappaness at all, but either way its cool.

Edda Robo
7th April 2006, 8:31 PM
I can't either. I can read katakana very easily, and some kanji. Luckily the Oekaki board has instructions in English and Japanese too. I didnt bother making a Guide for the Oekaki it'self since it's pretty self explaining. Navigating was what others might have a problem with.

The Great Butler
7th April 2006, 10:53 PM
I knew Anabel was a girl right away. Tucker, until I knew his English name however........his Japanese name, Heath, could really go either way.....and don't get me started on Harley.

Shadow Ichigo
7th April 2006, 11:28 PM
I already knew that Anabel was a girl. Oh everyone. I posted up a Abilityshipping story in the Shipping fic section. Hope you guys like it.

ash5550
8th April 2006, 12:47 AM
I was a little sceptical because of Serebii's sayings in the Emerald game section. I saw she was a girl from the sprite. Tucker however, I thougt was a girl until the anime showed, him, (In my opinion, her). No boy show have pink hair in that style. Anyways, w00t! almost 200 posts!

@n@b3l x @$h f0r3ver!!

ShadowCloud62
8th April 2006, 2:03 AM
I can't believe I missed this thread *is shot*

Anabel's very pretty in my opinion. I also believe her and Ash make a nice couple.

Alopec
8th April 2006, 2:28 AM
Oh, and to Alopec and Dark_Scyther: Thanks for your volunteering to help. I think what I'll do is ask you guys alternately to color the picture I draw. Is that okay, guys?

That's fine by me. ^^

I already knew she was a girl from the start, just by hearing people talk about her. I never did make it to the Battle Frontier in Emerald. *needs to start playing again*

Edda Robo
8th April 2006, 2:46 AM
That's fine by me. ^^

I already knew she was a girl from the start, just by hearing people talk about her. I never did make it to the Battle Frontier in Emerald. *needs to start playing again*

YES! I get 200th Post! *poses*

Hey Alopec I got the guide to the Oekaki PBBS up. I posted it earlier today.

Shadow Ichigo
8th April 2006, 4:23 PM

Wow^^. this place went over 200 already. Can't wait to see the Oekaki PBBS Edda Robo. Oh for those who read my story already, I might post chapter 2 up this afternoon or tomorrow.

Edda Robo
8th April 2006, 6:12 PM
=O remember it isn't my site. It's a japanese Abilityshipping/Satorira friendly site I found. Some members here wanted to know how to navigate the site. I posted the Guide for it. ;355;

Hmm I'm gonna go check around for some Abilityshipping pics around the Japanese circles.

Something tells me we might see Anabel at least once more. And I think it'll be by the end of the Battle Frontier saga. I mean between Battle Frontier and D/P there isn't much to cover right?

DEMONCAMERUPT
9th April 2006, 12:06 AM
I had dream that while Ash was facing Brandon, Anabel and the other brians were on the sidelines next to Brock, May and Max cheering only Anabel cheered for Ash the other brains were cheering for Brandon. then after Ash pulled a come from behind win Anabel gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek.

dannyphantomhott
9th April 2006, 12:47 AM
=O remember it isn't my site. It's a japanese Abilityshipping/Satorira friendly site I found. Some members here wanted to know how to navigate the site. I posted the Guide for it. ;355;

Hmm I'm gonna go check around for some Abilityshipping pics around the Japanese circles.

Something tells me we might see Anabel at least once more. And I think it'll be by the end of the Battle Frontier saga. I mean between Battle Frontier and D/P there isn't much to cover right?

That would be great if we could see Anabel agian, I have a feeling will see her agian soon. Maybe if we do that could mean will see her agian.

To DEMONCAMERUPT-Sounds like a good dream, I haven't been gone that long have I? LOL Its already 200 some thing reply's LOL.

And I'll check out that fan fiction :]

And I am glad I'm not alone on being able to speak Jappaness LOL.

Darkliger
9th April 2006, 1:42 AM
That's a cool thought, DEMONCAMERUPT.

Someone is requesting a fic where Ash is trained by legendary Pokemon, and he becomes a Pokemon "Avatar". I figured the original Avatar, Ash would be accompained by two others. At first I couldn't decided who be the heroine; but now... I think Anabel would be perfect as his female companion.

The only problem is, with stories like that - unless I'm the one who comes up with the ideas - I may end stopping it. When the time comes, when I start this fic, will you guys help me out? I will to turn it into a Abilityshipping fic.

Edda Robo
9th April 2006, 3:32 AM
I think Anabel's ability to connect with Pokemon makes her a more suitable person to be something like an Avatar or even Nausicca.

AnywayI found Anabel art, but havent found any Abilityshipping pics. Well From what I can tell, the site I showed you is probably gonna get some art soon.

(Their Oekaki PBBS was kinda busy when I visited)

skarmachild
9th April 2006, 3:36 PM
If you ask me, I say that Anabel had a crush on Ashy-boy. I mean the way she spend time with Ashy, it kind like she had feelings for Ashy.

I love the way you read the episode summary, and passed it off as a feeling. Despite the fact she says (something alon the lines of): "You were only able to read my feelings in the end Ash."

Edda Robo
9th April 2006, 4:42 PM
Hmm cute sig Skarmachild. Actually that brings up something I wondered. What exactly did she tell Ash after giving up trying to read her thoughts.

EDIT: Huh.... Found this fan art on an ADVANCESHIPPING website no less. This is a bit of fanart I never expected from Suzuko...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/EddaRobo2/IMG_000048.jpg <------ Found at http://suzu.raindrop.jp/index.html PLEASE DO NOT USE IN YOUR SIG. I REPEAT PLEASE DO NOT USE IN YOUR SIG. PLEASE DO NOT REPOST ON YOUR PERSONAL WEBSITE.

Hmm.. now thats a fanart I did not expect to see..o_O. Man somehow I think it's a bit creepy.

hikari_blaze
9th April 2006, 7:31 PM
That art of Anabel makes her look OOC, out of character. o_O I didn't expect that either...

Edda Robo
9th April 2006, 7:47 PM
Who knows what deep dark desires lie in that calm mind..o_o

VoLTeR
9th April 2006, 8:28 PM

Lol. Your post is Number 201. Sorry if its off topic.

I haven't seen the episode, but from when i read the synopsis adn the pics ive seen, i think it just seems like they like each other, but they're afraid to say.

dannyphantomhott
10th April 2006, 1:00 AM
Hmm cute sig Skarmachild. Actually that brings up something I wondered. What exactly did she tell Ash after giving up trying to read her thoughts.

EDIT: Huh.... Found this fan art on an ADVANCESHIPPING website no less. This is a bit of fanart I never expected from Suzuko...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/EddaRobo2/IMG_000048.jpg <------ Found at http://suzu.raindrop.jp/index.html PLEASE DO NOT USE IN YOUR SIG. I REPEAT PLEASE DO NOT USE IN YOUR SIG. PLEASE DO NOT REPOST ON YOUR PERSONAL WEBSITE.

Hmm.. now thats a fanart I did not expect to see..o_O. Man somehow I think it's a bit creepy.

Yes that image did make her look out of character, but whatever rocks there boat LOL. And I agree with every thing has said been here before Anabel would make a great female character, she has every thing the show needs.

Darkliger
10th April 2006, 2:12 AM
Hey everyone, when I come around to doing the Pokemon Avatar fic, I was going to draw a picture of Ash and his team to tribute it. But I have a few questions regarding what could be on it:

Should I draw Ash in his normal AG clothes, his Rukario movie outfit, or something else?

What kind of outfit could I draw Anabel in? (A detailed description would be very helpful)

Who could be the third hero? I was thinking it could be another guy, but no one who could possibly interfere with Ash and Anabel's relationship - someone to be like a brother to Anabel. Who could I use?

Suggestions would really be helpful.

dannyphantomhott
10th April 2006, 2:59 AM
Hey everyone, when I come around to doing the Pokemon Avatar fic, I was going to draw a picture of Ash and his team to tribute it. But I have a few questions regarding what could be on it:

Should I draw Ash in his normal AG clothes, his Rukario movie outfit, or something else?

What kind of outfit could I draw Anabel in? (A detailed description would be very helpful)

Who could be the third hero? I was thinking it could be another guy, but no one who could possibly interfere with Ash and Anabel's relationship - someone to be like a brother to Anabel. Who could I use?

Suggestions would really be helpful.

That's a good idea. I'd like Ash to be in his hero outfit...And maybe draw Anabel in a princess outfit. And have Ash boweing down to Anabel maybe..Just some ideas..Oh and maybe you could have Max interfer with there relationship LOL It would be funny and cute. Anabel wouldn't see Max that way and Max could have a crush on her :]

Edda Robo
10th April 2006, 3:08 AM
If anything Brendon/Ruby has been paired with Anabel/Rira in Japanese circles. Maybe consider that. I don't know what you could dress Anabel as, but it shouldn't be very feminine. Nor masculine. It should be something that is adrogenous. I.E. She has to wear Pants and a Long Sleeved Shirt.

Man..@_@ Now that I look back, yes, that fanart of Anabel I posted earlier today is out of character. Maybe even a tad lustful. But darn it all, I think still think it's cute.

Darkliger
10th April 2006, 3:56 AM
That's a good idea. I'd like Ash to be in his hero outfit...And maybe draw Anabel in a princess outfit. And have Ash boweing down to Anabel maybe..Just some ideas..Oh and maybe you could have Max interfer with there relationship LOL It would be funny and cute. Anabel wouldn't see Max that way and Max could have a crush on her :]

Yeah, I thought his hero outfit would work, but Anabel with a princess outfit? I doubt that would work. -_- Max with a crush on Anabel? That's rich! :D

If anything Brendon/Ruby has been paired with Anabel/Rira in Japanese circles. Maybe consider that. I don't know what you culd dress Anabel as, but it shouldn't be very feminine. Nor masculine. It should be something that is adrogenous.

Brendan, huh? Maybe he would be Ash's arch-enemy (for a good reason), like Prince Zuko is Aang's arch-enemy.

I guess Anabel could something similiar to Ash's hero outfit, but the blue shirt is purple, the gray jumpsuit (or whatever it's called) on Ash would be navy blue on her; and she has no gloves, hat, or cape.

Edda Robo
10th April 2006, 4:26 AM
Perhaps she could be dressed as a Ranger or a Theif. Hmm.. x_X That doesn't match her personality though. Hmm.. Maybe have her be dressed as a Prince. Like being under cover to disguise her gender from a pursuing enemy.

Darkliger
10th April 2006, 5:18 AM
Okay, I've found two possible choice's for Anabel's new outfit on Michikusa's site.

Choose, either this one:

http://michikusa.main.jp/ag-s7.jpg the prince uniform May has on.

Or, this one:

http://michikusa.main.jp/sv-46.JPG - The "Robin Hood" outfit the Misty-look alike has on.

Okay, back to Abilityshipping... How do you think Anabel would react if Ash learned how to bond with his Pokemon like Anabel has?

DEMONCAMERUPT
10th April 2006, 5:47 AM
Okay, back to Abilityshipping... How do you think Anabel would react if Ash learned how to bond with his Pokemon like Anabel has?

i think she'd be both surprised and impressed.

Edda Robo
10th April 2006, 2:05 PM
I don't think Ash ever can bond with Pokemon on the same level Anabel can. Simply because he doesn't have powers like she does. However I do think she does appreciate Ash's connection with his Pokemon. It's still pretty close. I think thats the main reason she likes him to begin with. ;375;

Hmm.. Got an hour till work starts. Ima go check for fan art.

*dives in the Atragon*

EDIT: Oh ****! o_O Huh... It's been less than 10 minutes and I already came up with a new fan art.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/EddaRobo2/d-328.jpg

Found at Michikusa's site.

Thank the Atragon people. @_@

Shego
10th April 2006, 2:23 PM
Would she like Anabel?

I believe that Delia would reply Anabel as she was an organized,and great young lady.I bet that she likes Anabel as well.

After they become very close friends, then Anabel could tell her that she falls in love with Ashy.

Edda Robo
10th April 2006, 3:11 PM
Hmm to be honest I don't think Anabel would tell anyone she has a crush on Ash. If anything, probably her Pokemon would be the only ones.

As for Delia, I think a mother has a way of telling if someone likes their child or not. She'd figure it out, without Anabel telling her.

Shadow Ichigo
10th April 2006, 5:00 PM
Hmm to be honest I don't think Anabel would tell anyone she has a crush on Ash. If anything, probably her Pokemon would be the only ones.

As for Delia, I think a mother has a way of telling if someone likes their child or not. She'd figure it out, without Anabel telling her.

Yeah that kinda true. Anabel won't tell no one but her pokemon or someone she knew the most. Hey everyone. I posted up chapter 2 now if you like to read.

Shego
10th April 2006, 8:41 PM
Yeah that kinda true. Anabel won't tell no one but her pokemon or someone she knew the most. Hey everyone. I posted up chapter 2 now if you like to read.

That's true. Anabel knows how to keep a secret. Let won't tell anyone that she has a crush on Ashy except her pokemon,and she knew the most.

Edda Robo
11th April 2006, 2:13 AM
Huh.. 5 new Anabel sites opened up during the weekend. I'll be sure to scour them for fanart. *poses*

Something of note.

Can anyone kind of tell what sort of fashion Anabel uses? She has quiet a unique wardrobe... It's definetly European but I can't put my thumb on which country specifically.

EDIT: I've decided to write my own, One Shot Abilityshipping fic. Can't give away any other details for now.

Shego
11th April 2006, 6:55 PM
Huh.. 5 new Anabel sites opened up during the weekend. I'll be sure to scour them for fanart. *poses*

Something of note.

Can anyone kind of tell what sort of fashion Anabel uses? She has quiet a unique wardrobe... It's definetly European but I can't put my thumb on which country specifically.

Cool! I would love to see more of Anabel sites. I can't think of Anabel's fashion right now because I didn't watch the episode yet. Don't worry, I'll think of something that is suitable for her.

hikari_blaze
11th April 2006, 8:14 PM
Well, Anabel wears has to be purple. ^__^ Well, maybe now have, but hey? (shrugs)

She looks good in pants, maybe it could have the A for Ability or the Psychic symbol from the Pokemon cards.

Edda Robo
11th April 2006, 11:52 PM
Shego, you can D/L the episode off www.pocketmonsters.net. You just d/l BitTorrent and voila. If it has to get to this point though, you can IM me and ask for the Episode.

And as for the fashion, I was wondering exactly what sort of country does her style clothes come from. Or um.. what is it closest too. @_@ Seems Italian now that I remember my trip to Europe.

Darkliger
12th April 2006, 1:48 PM
Since nobody has done so yet here's the next topic question...

What got you into Abilityshipping?

Edda Robo
12th April 2006, 2:35 PM
Good one Liger.

Hmm... I guess it's that it looks cute. I think Advanceshipping is cute, but being honest here. Pokeshipping has a lot more to reap here. It had been quiet a while that anybody has had a crush on Ash and was some sort of important character.

Macy's crush was outta the blue, but I guess she was kind of irritating in the sense she just had to be obnoxious to Misty. Anabel isn't obnoxious and while she geniunely likes Ash like Misty does, her methods are more subtle and I guess thats what I like. No arguing or whining.

Shadow Ichigo
12th April 2006, 5:07 PM

Well the reason I got into Abilityshipping is because Ash and Anabel just look cute together. And seeing them together and alone made me think that they looked perfect for each other.And after seeing Ash shake hands with her, Anabel started to blush when she shake Ash's hand^^.

Shego
12th April 2006, 5:35 PM

Simple. A new young named Anabel looked cute,likes Ashy,and also appears that she had a crush on him. Looks like 4Ms(Misty,Melody,Macey,and May),Latias/Bianca,Casey,Duplica,and Whitney got a new rival. This couldn't get anymore interesting.

hikari_blaze
12th April 2006, 5:46 PM
I guess because they look cute and I fell in love with the ship when I saw the screencaptures to the 2nd episode of the Battle Tower battle. ^_^ The hand scene.

How long does it take to download the episode, btw? Does it come with fansubs?

Shego
12th April 2006, 7:31 PM
I've answered the topic,and to show my graditude. They another pic of Abilityshipping.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/Shegoten/couples/AshAna04.jpg

whiteabsol
12th April 2006, 8:31 PM

They make a really cute couple. And that scene where Anabel blushes shows that she really does like him ^_^

Edda Robo
12th April 2006, 8:48 PM
Simple. A new young named Anabel looked cute,likes Ashy,and also appears that she had a crush on him. Looks like 4Ms(Misty,Melody,Macey,and May),Latias/Bianca,Casey,Duplica,and Whitney got a new rival. This couldn't get anymore interesting.

Hmm I can see a decent case for each of those girls except Whitney o_o Is there something I missed out? Care to point it out?

ash5550
12th April 2006, 8:52 PM

hmmm, well, the second battle tower episode. I thought it was pretty cute the way Anny acted to old Ashy-boy. HOw many girls have washed a bull with Ash? tell me, how mnaY? my point.

WE NEED MORE PEOPLE.

Shego
12th April 2006, 9:25 PM
I'm here. And I alos happens to like this shipping. You see, Anabel has feelings for Ashy,and he seems to like her as well when I saw the screenshots. Anabel seems to be pretty popular.

Darkliger
12th April 2006, 10:01 PM

hmmm, well, the second battle tower episode. I thought it was pretty cute the way Anny acted to old Ashy-boy. HOw many girls have washed a bull with Ash? tell me, how mnaY? my point.

Um... none! O_o;

I guess what got me into Abilityshipping is the fact that Ash and Anabel got along so well, the fact that she has a strong bond with her Pokemon like Ash does, and - this is the clincher - she blushed when Ash shook her hand at the end of the second episode.

And, of course, her statement, "Until the end, you weren't able to read my feelings, were you, Satoshi?", kind of suggests some mutuality on those feelings.

The Great Butler
12th April 2006, 11:06 PM
Abilityshipping drew me in because it's just so CUTE. They look perfect together and it does appear their personalities clicked as well (the pic of the two of them laughing while covered in mud is a great one)

It'll be just a shameful waste of opportunity if they don't do something with this.

Arrow
13th April 2006, 2:48 AM
Man, I really like conflicting ships! I like this shipping, but I also like Altoshipping (Ash/Latias) and Chikoshipping (Ash/Bayleef). I don't know why, this is the first fandom I had this happen to me. O.o

Anyway, I'll start with a fun caption.

Anabel: I'll never wash this hand again!! <3___<3

Shadow Ichigo
13th April 2006, 6:15 PM
Man, I really like conflicting ships! I like this shipping, but I also like Altoshipping (Ash/Latias) and Chikoshipping (Ash/Bayleef). I don't know why, this is the first fandom I had this happen to me. O.o

Anyway, I'll start with a fun caption.

Anabel: I'll never wash this hand again!! <3___<3

Hey welcome Arrow^^. Lol thats a good caption and I like that pick too.

Shigeru-kun
13th April 2006, 7:29 PM
I already loved Lila, so the idea of pairing her up with someone had come to me along time ago. The reason for it being Satoshi though...pretty much because he'd be the one battling her and it'd be cute. *lol* The fact we got something to really happen was just an added bonus. I never expected that to be honest. ._.;

And btw, what song do you think fits Abilityshipping the most?

dannyphantomhott
13th April 2006, 8:11 PM
Hey there shippers should I make a debate for Misty/Ash and Anabel/Ash yet? I love debates. Also I asked this a while back but some one said it was too soon to make one. And I do think Anabel will be back, but I said that alreay hehe. Ask for what got me into Abiltyshipping....Well the images I saw, Ash and Anabel always being so close together smiling, than the end when Anabel blushed after holding Ash's hand, its just so cute.

Arrow
13th April 2006, 8:54 PM
I'unno, it'd be kind of hard simply 'cause Misty is in a lot more episodes than Anabel.

hikari_blaze
13th April 2006, 10:27 PM
What song do you think fits Abilityshipping the most?
...Get a Clue by Simon and Milo? Like Satoshi trying to figure out Rira's Psychic power... ^^;; I'm low on ideas. Would it help if I gave you guys lyrics?

Shigeru-kun
13th April 2006, 10:37 PM
What song do you think fits Abilityshipping the most?
...Get a Clue by Simon and Milo? Like Satoshi trying to figure out Rira's Psychic power... ^^;; I'm low on ideas. Would it help if I gave you guys lyrics?
Oooo, Get a Clue isn't a bad one. I never thought of that. *lol* Then again, it's pretty hard to think of songs for Satoshi and Lila. It's not like they have a bad relationship or anything, but it's just not one you find in songs much.

One song I thought might work would be Beautiful Stranger by Madonna. I mean, Lila didn't know Satoshi when she saved him, she just popped out of nowhere. Furthermore, the song talks about how the boy could be good for her because she also has a taste for the danger (and compared to most girls, Lila kinda does. She acts more male than female).

dannyphantomhott
13th April 2006, 11:00 PM
I'unno, it'd be kind of hard simply 'cause Misty is in a lot more episodes than Anabel.

Yah but we have more proof of Anabel liking Ash than Misty liking Ash in the more reccent episodes :]

Ivyon
13th April 2006, 11:03 PM
Yah but we have more proof of Anabel liking Ash than Misty liking Ash in the more reccent episodes :]
Yes, but Misty has had more proof spread out over the rest of the series.

Oh, and I just started liking this ship, for no reason. It just attracted me like a fly is attracted to a dead cow.

Noyvi;280;