PDA

View Full Version : Super Princess Peach?

Kanadian Kyuubi
1st April 2006, 2:55 AM
I loved the Pokemon Ranger banner, why did you have to replace it with a Super Princess Peach banner? I thought Serebii didn't do April Fool's jokes!

jirachiken
1st April 2006, 2:58 AM
the only thing I thought was:
What does this have to do with pokemon?

Orion-Sama
You thought wrong. :)

And I rather like that Banner, to be honest. Too bad it'll be gone soon. Peach is hot.

Jonouchi
It was mentioned in one of the announcements thread. This happens often around April Fools. A likely reason (or most likely the coincidental reason) is that Super Princess Peach has the initals "SPP" in it.

♥~Darkness Within~♥
1st April 2006, 2:59 AM
it's a April fools joke

Sweet May
1st April 2006, 3:04 AM
But I dun see it. I just go on the website and I still see the Pokemon Ranger one. >>;;

~Sweet May

Auraninja
1st April 2006, 3:04 AM
You thought wrong. :)

And I rather like that Banner, to be honest. Too bad it'll be gone soon. Peach is hot.

I like the banner too. Maybe Serebii likes Super Princess Peach too.

Is Peach hot? You can say that.

Ethereal
1st April 2006, 3:05 AM
SPP

SPP

SPP

SPP

[/notspam]

Luxuria
1st April 2006, 3:06 AM
it's a April fools joke
No....really? We could've never known.
:|

The banner's cool. I wanna save it. >O But the name "Super Princess Peach" is weird....even though I get that they start with SPP just like Serebii Pokemon Pages...or some crap like that. :P

Dragonfree
1st April 2006, 3:13 AM
I thought Serebii didn't do April Fool's jokes!
Serebii doesn't do "OMG THERE IS A NEW POKÉMON!" on April Fools day, but he's been doing this banner thing for a couple of years if I remember correctly.

Ho-oh Master
1st April 2006, 3:24 AM
he should do more than just a banner ;)

Fiery Blaziken
1st April 2006, 3:35 AM
But I dun see it. I just go on the website and I still see the Pokemon Ranger one. >>;;

~Sweet May
Ctrl+F5 and try again.
Super Princess Peach = SPP OMGZ D:
And last time it was a digimon banner.

Magma Grunt Alex
1st April 2006, 3:43 AM
April fool joke... or its that serebii likes that game?

Ho-oh Master
1st April 2006, 3:54 AM
sometimes I say to people "your face is pretty, april fools" its so funny.

Brandon-kun
1st April 2006, 3:56 AM
sometimes I say to people "your face is pretty, april fools" its so funny.

What does that have to do with this thread? But aaaannnyway I think it is an April joke like everybody said! But we never know.

Watcher
1st April 2006, 3:59 AM
I'm just waiting for the fake pictures to turn up. That always happens around this time.

Lol, but what if they showed an actual pokemon and pretended it's a fake... now that's something people won't expect.. :P

Ho-oh Master
1st April 2006, 4:04 AM
but sense you told it will we expect it??? :P

CyberCubed
1st April 2006, 4:15 AM
Super Princess Peach is also a great game, so get yourself a copy. :p

Ho-oh Master
1st April 2006, 4:17 AM
off topic: is it for the sp?

Cipher
1st April 2006, 4:24 AM
I thought it was pretty clever actually. Alot better than the whole "no avatar" joke.

Super Princess Peach

Serebii's Pokemon Page

JKaizer
1st April 2006, 4:26 AM
Nice banner, lol.

You made it into #bmg :D

[21:13] < Eevee1> http://www.serebii.net/manga/characters/ <-- Is it just me, or is that banner different?
[21:14] <%nYoo> o.o
[21:14] <@Misty> lol
[21:14] <+Kijuna> WTF O_o
[21:15] <@Misty> Okay, admittedly, I do not think I expected that one

Chris
1st April 2006, 4:35 AM
I'm highly amused by how many people fall for these ridiculously lame April Fools' jokes. :\ It was cute at first when I first saw it, but really, it's not something you should automatically buy into.

Crystal Clair
1st April 2006, 4:47 AM
I'm just waiting for the fake pictures to turn up. That always happens around this time.
Me too, I need new Pokemon ideas for my region (because I really suck at creating them)
btw, I LOVE the new banner, pwns the Pokemon Ranger
can we keep it? 8D
Too bad Toad's not in it
And this no-sig-no-avvie thing does wonders for my browser

Fatal
1st April 2006, 4:48 AM
It should say "Serebii Pretty Princess," but I'll go along with this. :/

-Fatal

Wes
1st April 2006, 4:54 AM
Heh. Oh well it works for this site I guess. I heard it was a pretty good Mario game too. Just a little on the easy side but fun nontheless.

Neko Godot
1st April 2006, 5:08 AM
Ugh. Too much pink.

CoolTrainerStar
1st April 2006, 5:12 AM
LOL I love it! ^_^ hehe right now am playing the game on my DS, Peach is really cool!

Wolf Goddess
1st April 2006, 6:03 AM
Am I the only one who's bothered by the fact that the Princess Peach banner is clearer than the previous one?

MidnightScott
1st April 2006, 6:45 AM
I didn't get it at first but I didn't freak out? I was like - maybe Super Princess Peach came out in Europe today? LOL. Then I remembered what today was and I was like - oh...These pranks suck.

~Scott;229;

halloweenghost
1st April 2006, 1:46 PM
I'm highly amused by how many people fall for these ridiculously lame April Fools' jokes. :\ It was cute at first when I first saw it, but really, it's not something you should automatically buy into.

You're mean :/

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
1st April 2006, 2:29 PM
Am I the only one who's bothered by the fact that the Princess Peach banner is clearer than the previous one?

Serebii obviously puts more effort in when it doesn't matter :<

Anyhow, I like this Banner. It's a nice break from the incredibly boring Ranger Banner. SPP looks to be a great game as well, so I dunno what you could've chosen for a better Banner. King Kong would be awesome, but this is primarily a video game site(Yes, I realize there is a King Kong video game, but it's based off the movie, not vice versa). Hunters would also be excellent, but SPP is pretty cool.

EDIT: Yeah, I remember the annual April change in Banners, so just yesterday, I was wondering what the new one would be like. I was psyched for Hunters, but this is pretty much the next best thing.

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

Joe
1st April 2006, 2:54 PM
I liked it better last year, with the Digimon banner, that was great. =D At least I think that's what it was last year. 0o

Still, the banner's great. I don't care if it's only for April Fools, I say you keep it. =P

Shining Mew
1st April 2006, 3:51 PM
I think people on both sides here are overreacting with everything >__> Good lord calm down people and relax its just a little april fools spirit.

POKErUsAm
1st April 2006, 3:54 PM
I think people on both sides here are overreacting with everything >__> Good lord calm down people and relax its just a little april fools spirit.
really.... what, serebii cant participate in holidays too?

Waffles
1st April 2006, 4:27 PM
These banner changes always catch me by surprise. The Digimon banner scared me shitless last year.

Timid Kyogre
1st April 2006, 4:54 PM
So it is wrong to do an April Fool's joke? Yeah, real true -_-;;

If you were here last April, you would notice that Joe did the same thing but instead of Super Princess Peach, it was Digimon (From what I remember) He just doesn't post fake new Pokemon, just simple tricks. The Pokemon Ranger banner was going to go sometime later anyway. Boohoo.

Advice: Always check the announcements on April Fools.

If you don't like this whole thing, you seriously can't take a joke. This only happens once a year, so enjoy it!

~Timid Kyogre

Blaze Dragon
1st April 2006, 4:56 PM
These banner changes always catch me by surprise. The Digimon banner scared me shitless last year.
I understand you, that banner changes surprises me too

Duplighost
1st April 2006, 5:04 PM
SPP

SPP

SPP

SPP

[/notspam]

Looks like a spam to me, do you do drugs?

and for the peach banner, I know it is a game, but it is a Horrible April fools joke, I mean come on, IT IS NOT A REAL HOLIDAY!

pharaohguy530
1st April 2006, 5:28 PM
off topic: is it for the sp?
Off topic: No, for the ds.
On topic: Funny, funny, funny, serebii. Nice......

jellsprout
4th April 2006, 8:49 PM
The best April Fools joke I had seen this year. Although I was home all day and I didn't see much jokes, this one was great.

Shadow Lugia206
5th April 2006, 12:50 AM
the only thing I thought was:
What does this have to do with pokemon?Its by nintendo.

Porygon
5th April 2006, 3:56 AM
I missed it, even though I came by on that day. Anyone happen to save it?

Phosphate
5th April 2006, 3:57 AM
Well, the banner is gone and a Pokemon benner has been put up as usual. The April Fools joke is over, so SPP is back to normal. :)

Magma Grunt Alex
5th April 2006, 4:22 AM
Whoa! I'm suprised that this is open! Well, like I said, it was an April Fool joke, Badly Planned!