1st April 2006, 2:59 AM
Here's a Limited (RS onward) legal deck that I made:

Energy – 18

Water: 15
Psychic: 1
Lightning: 1
Grass: 1

Pokemon – 20

Team Aqua’s Spheal: 2 (Ex Team Aqua vs. Team Magma)
Team Aqua’s Sealeo: 1 (Ex Team Aqua vs. Team Magma)
Team Aqua’s Walrein: 1 (Ex Team Aqua vs. Team Magma)
Squirtle: 2 (Ex FireRed and LeafGreen)
Wartortle: 1 (Ex FireRed and LeafGreen)
Blastoise ex: 1 (Ex FireRed and LeafGreen)
Wooper: 1 (Ex Team Rocket Returns)
Quagsire: 1 (Ex Team Rocket Returns)
Jirachi: 2 (Ex Hidden Legends)
Wynaut: 1 (Ex Sandstorm)
Oddish: 1 (Ex Hidden Legends)
Gloom: 1 (Ex Hidden Legends)
Bellossom: 1 (Ex Hidden Legends)
Magnemite: 1 (Ex Dragon)
Magneton: 1 (Ex Dragon)
Azurill: 2 (Ex Sandstorm)

Trainers – 22

Team Aqua Conspirator: 4 (Ex Team Aqua vs. Team Magma)
Team Magma Conspirator: 2 (Ex Team Aqua vs. Team Magma)
Lanette’s Net Search: 2 (Ex Sandstorm)
Celio’s Network: 2 (Ex FireRed and LeafGreen)
Mr. Briney’s Compassion: 2 (Ex Dragon)
Meteor Falls: 1 (Ex Deoxys)
Rare Candy: 2 (Ex Sandstorm)
Double Full Heal: 2 (Ex Sandstorm)
Lum Berry: 1 (Ex Ruby and Sapphire)
VS Seeker: 2 (Ex FireRed and LeafGreen)
Pokemon Retriever: 2 (Ex Team Rocket Returns)

Strategy:
1) Use the immense number of search cards to get your Bench filled with a TA Spheal, an Oddish, a Squirtle, a Magnemite, and a Wooper (assuming you have Jirachi as your Active Pokemon. If not, search it out and put it into your Active Pokemon's position ASAP).
2) Use Jirachi to evolve your Oddish, TA Spheal, and Squirtle to their final form (this should take an average of one and a half turns apiece). Use Bellossom to keep Jirachi alive as you continue to evolve your Bench. The Celio's Network + Rare Candy also works for either Bellossom or TA Walrein.
3) After you've got at least a TA Walrein, a Bellossom, a Wooper (or Quagsire), and a Blastoise ex out, Jirachi essentially becomes a stalling tool. Use the TA and TM Conspirator cards to pull every last Energy out of your deck.
4) Attach Water Energy to Walrein until it has 4, then put the rest onto the Wooper/Quagsire. Eliminate any stray damage counters with Bellossom, then pull Walrein out and start dealing 160 damage a turn (-30 for Resistance, or x2 for Weakness).

It is very possible for all of this to be at least started by turn 5 (meaning you might not have all the Energy at your disposal yet, but have enough to start the pounding).

The pros to this deck are that the combo pieces are all usually on the board very early in the game, not giving your opponent much time at all to form any kind of defense. It has a 20 HP heal every turn, can recover Energy cards, and search literally any card out of the deck (doubt me? Try Wynaut, TA/TM Conpirator, and Azurill).

The cons (that I can see) are that lack of Energy is a problem (despite the number of search cards in the deck). Also, it doesn't have an easy way to counter repeated status ailments.

Please rate this deck and suggest improvements. I'm also working on two Unlimited decks, so keep an eye out for them...

Until we meet again...
;150;