PDA

View Full Version : Sonic the Hedgehog: Winds of Chaos Discussion Thread

Scar
1st April 2006, 4:57 PM
Yeah...sorry it's so freakin' late, but here it is; the discussion thread for my Sonic the Hedgehog RPG. So...yeah, this is where you discuss Sonic the Hedgehog: Winds of Chaos. Hence the title of the thread.

unholylssj
1st April 2006, 5:03 PM
Taking a little break from this rp. Couric should be back soon though

Scar
1st April 2006, 6:00 PM
Okay, just so everyone knows, nobody can take the Chaos Emerald in Westopolis. It's reserved for someone else already, and is crucial to the plot of his character. Basically, if he doesn't get the Emerald from Westopolis, his plot is screwed over.

Project Alpha
1st April 2006, 6:07 PM
I'd just like to note here that Vexx has no Chaos Emerald as of yet, to confirm it. Also, how many emeralds have been found exactly? Is anyone sure?

Jerichi
1st April 2006, 6:22 PM
I would like to know that too. If I could get one that would help one of my charecters.

Shadows Follower
1st April 2006, 7:04 PM
If I'm correct:

Gallack and Pyro - 1 Chaos, (green) 1 Nightmare (Steel)
Emily and Rauell - 1 Chaos, (red) 2 Nightmare (Dark) (Fire)
Zero - 1 Chaos (?)
Borg - 1 Chaos (Blue)
Black Doom - Chaos (Yellow)
Blade - Chaos (White)
Thats all I remember at the moment.

Ivyon
1st April 2006, 7:10 PM
Blade has one too, its the white one (if its already taken I'll switch colors)

Project Alpha
1st April 2006, 9:58 PM
Drat! The of course, that means since Evan has already stated that the one in westoplis has been calimed, Vexx might have to swipe one from Black Doom.

Scar
1st April 2006, 11:01 PM
Well...maybe Vexx could steal one from the Black Comet, which is where Black Doom is keeping the Emeralds he collects. Black Doom doesn't intend to give up his Emerald without a fight, so it'd be MUCH easier for Vexx to steal it from under his nose.

Ivyon
1st April 2006, 11:04 PM
I just wanted to let you know I was reading through the main thread and apparently Rachel and Shadow have a chaos emerald, or at least in Ratiosu's last post they did

Scar
1st April 2006, 11:15 PM
Hmm...so that would mean...one, two, three, four...eight emeralds?! How the hell does that work out? Wow, that really sucks. We're one emerald over the limit. Anyone got any ideas?

Ivyon
1st April 2006, 11:19 PM
one could always be a fake (maybe black doom's emerald), or you could just always PM Ratiosu about the "odd emerald"

Shadows Follower
1st April 2006, 11:21 PM
Maybe one could have ben artifically created by one of the evil sides and gets destroyed later?

Scar
2nd April 2006, 12:06 AM
That's true, Shadows Follower. After all, there was a fake Emerald in Sonic Adventure 2. The question, then, is whose would be the fake? I doubt anyone would want to make theirs the fake Chaos Emerald, so I don't suspect anybody is going to volunteer anytime soon.

Ivyon
2nd April 2006, 12:12 AM
why not make black doom have it, after all he does have one right?

Project Alpha
2nd April 2006, 3:10 AM
Yeah, but then I'm screwed for finding one, because I don't really want to steal one of the emeralds other have. Another idea is all of the chaos in the last few years has somehow created an eighth chaos emerald.

Project Alpha
6th April 2006, 12:10 AM
Sorry for the double post, but I have to note that Vexx has stolen Black Dooms chaos emerald.

E-102 Gamma
6th April 2006, 4:56 PM
Well, I'm thinking about other characters could PM me if they want to get a Nightmare Emerald, it's just a thought, you don't have to.

Silver Ryu
14th April 2006, 4:50 AM
Well, I've been having a good time with the RP. I don't expect Tails and Sapphire to stay together, they'll probably be splitting up soon. (Oh gosh, that sounded really weird...) Anyhow, neither of them have any Chaos Emeralds, and I don't think they'll be getting one any time soon. Maybe Saph will find one much later, but I doubt it.