PDA

View Full Version : The last Battle Frontier

Squirtlefan1
2nd April 2006, 6:19 PM
The next battle frontier symbol is the last one! Yay!!!

I'd like to see Noctowl, Bayleef, Glalie, Torkoal, Squirtle, Cyndaquil or Totodile be used. Ash usually chooses 2 from his present team and takes one from Oak.

Rodian
2nd April 2006, 6:26 PM
I'd love to see Torkoal battle again. It was shown to be crap in most of Hoenn, and it has so much potential. Alongside it possibly Corphish and you know he'll have his electric Rat by hand. :/

crawdauntpro
2nd April 2006, 6:30 PM
I reckon Ash should have Pikachu, Butterfree, Pidgeot, Primeape, Lapras and Larvitar as his team for the Pyramid, Deposit Swellow, Sceptile, Corphish and Donphan at Oaks and also Deposit Squirtle and Charizard.

Rodian
2nd April 2006, 6:32 PM
^ I doubt he'll get Lapras nor Larvitar. If I'm correct, Larvitar left to be with it's mother...and Lapras left for it's family, yes?

crawdauntpro
2nd April 2006, 6:35 PM
^ I doubt he'll get Lapras nor Larvitar. If I'm correct, Larvitar left to be with it's mother...and Lapras left for it's family, yes?

Yes, but that doesnt mean its permenant though, knowing the writers anything can be made possible.

Rodian
2nd April 2006, 7:31 PM
I didn't say it was impossible, I said I doubt it. The return of Larvitar or Lapras is just as likely as Butterfree returning; thus, unlikely.

crawdauntpro
2nd April 2006, 7:32 PM
I didn't say it was impossible, I said I doubt it. The return of Larvitar or Lapras is just as likely as Butterfree returning; thus, unlikely.

Yeah, I know where your coming from, just saying that you cant rule anything out at any given time, thats all. No offence intended.

CyberCubed
2nd April 2006, 7:37 PM
Isn't this thread asking the same thing as this one:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=110768

crawdauntpro
2nd April 2006, 7:42 PM
Isn't this thread asking the same thing as this one:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=110768

Yeah, you're right, no offense to Squirtlefan1 and Rodian but this thread should be closed by a mod now.

~Flareon~
10th April 2006, 11:23 AM
I would like to see Ash's Bayleef, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Torkoal or Glalie be used against the Battle Pyramid leader, Brandon.

DEMONCAMERUPT
10th April 2006, 11:36 AM
why when there is a thread on something someone comes along and makes one of their own on the same subject that is something i'll never understand.