PDA

View Full Version : Ranger comfirmed in English?

◘Ins0mnIac◘
3rd April 2006, 4:34 AM
Yea Mods don't close this before you look it over. I know there is no "proper" release date for Pokemon Ranger but take a look at this.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0761553819/qid=1144030972/sr=8-2/ref=sr_8__i2_xgl14/002-6824210-1940833?n=1000&s=books&v=glance

On Amazon the is a product called "Pokemon Ranger: The Road to Diamond and Pearl : Prima Official Game Guide" and it says the language is English and it is to be released October 31, 2006! Anyone else find this convincing that it means Ranger WILL be released in America/UK/Australia just later on? I sure think so.

Cataclysmic
3rd April 2006, 4:40 AM
It's definately possible.

Magma Grunt Alex
3rd April 2006, 4:41 AM
I beleive ya! But how did amazon.com find out but SPP didnt? Thats pretty weird...

idc47
3rd April 2006, 8:21 PM
thats a clue i guess. but i seriously hope ranger comes out before october. and if it doesnt then d/p will have to come like in december or even in '07. that sucks.

Caterpie Master
3rd April 2006, 8:52 PM
Uhh, on your link stands something like this:
This title will be released on October the 31st.
Maybe, just MAYBE they're talking about the book, and not about the game.
It could indeed be possible that they're released at the same time, but books often get translated faster than games.
This is just my opinion, so please don't hurt me!;)

Darkstorm16
3rd April 2006, 10:05 PM
It could be possible.

Nidorino99
3rd April 2006, 10:11 PM
Go to pokemon.com and go to timeline. It says there that there will be two games and a movie released:Lucario and the mystery of mew is the movie and they say the two games are pokemon trozei and pokemon ranger. Does that clear things up?

TheTurquoiseTauros!
3rd April 2006, 11:16 PM
i want it to come out so bad!!!! i swear im moving to japan

Mega Trickster
4th April 2006, 12:22 AM
i want it to come out so bad!!!! i swear im moving to japan

Or you could be like me and learn Japanese and buy some of the games in Japanese form. PM me if you want the site (its not ebay) where I got (*gasp*) a real Green version.

tisdalefan
4th April 2006, 12:54 AM
is it true that pokemon dungeon red and blue comes out before ranger? because if thats the case it comes out in the summer.Which sucks because i wanted it to come out this april or may!its been long it came too japan 5 months ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Mega Trickster
4th April 2006, 12:56 AM
is it true that pokemon dungeon red and blue comes out before ranger? because if thats the case it comes out in the summer.Which sucks because i wanted it to come out this april or may!its been long it came too japan 5 months ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Those games WILL be released in the US, but there is no offical release date yet. Or you can read my last post and I can tell you the site they have those games too (Japanese).

I'm starting to get impatient on release dates heheh...

idc47
4th April 2006, 8:25 AM
Uhh, on your link stands something like this:
This title will be released on October the 31st.
Maybe, just MAYBE they're talking about the book, and not about the game.
It could indeed be possible that they're released at the same time, but books often get translated faster than games.
This is just my opinion, so please don't hurt me!;)

no offense(not trying to be mean) but usually the guides come out at the same time or before the game so that means it might be the date...hopefully not.

stu770
4th April 2006, 10:00 AM
that is the guide and when the guide comes out the game coms out or even before.

Caterpie Master
4th April 2006, 3:06 PM
Yeah, you could be right, or I am;)
But maybe we can better wait for the Pokemon Company to tell us when it's coming, then we know it sure.
It'll be a long time waiting, that's true.

Mega Trickster
5th April 2006, 2:37 AM
Yeah, you could be right, or I am;)
But maybe we can better wait for the Pokemon Company to tell us when it's coming, then we know it sure.
It'll be a long time waiting, that's true.

Only few words crosses my mind about that: I'm with quoted poster.

Momoko Lover
5th April 2006, 2:43 AM
If this is the game, then it comes out on Halloween. Wow, that's ironic. A really great game being released on my second to least favorite holiday.

Char1016
5th April 2006, 8:17 PM
I think it is something kind of true. But the exact release date! This seems too far and it was just released in Japan, I believe this is going to be released sometime in November or December or early in 2007.

JazzJazz
5th April 2006, 9:26 PM
Perhaps the Western release will coincide with the dubbing of the latest film (the ranger one)... and God only knows how long that will take.

Serebii
5th April 2006, 9:31 PM
Thats just a holding page

Bonsly is pimp
6th April 2006, 12:08 AM
I hope it comes out soon I really want to see Manafi in a game

JazzJazz
6th April 2006, 9:13 PM
I hope it comes out soon I really want to see Manafi in a game

Serebii has said that manafi isn't really in this game, just its egg... so you'll have to wait for Diamond/Pearl to actually see manafi itself in a game.