PDA

View Full Version : Serebii, can you ban this guy!?

Torkoal
4th April 2006, 3:50 AM
this guy named Super_Sheep made an extremely insensitive and offensive flame on the Gay/Lesbian Alliance Club. So can you or anyone else who has the authority on bannings look into this and decide on what should be done?
thank you.

Ethereal
4th April 2006, 3:51 AM
You decided to make a thread instead of PM'ing somebody that mods that section because...?

Torkoal
4th April 2006, 3:54 AM
You decided to make a thread instead of PM'ing somebody that mods that section because...?
actually i PMed Serebii as well, but i also PMed Willow's Tara [the owner of the club where this incident accured and Willow's Tara told me that it would be more likely to be seen as a post.

Willow's Tara
4th April 2006, 3:55 AM
I thikn becausae I told him that a alert button...

Oh waitn a min, Etneral, did you or EE or whoever say that it was easier to report something on the bad post and Pm? I can't remeber.. But either way he thought to make a threead, which he could have told a mod

Ethereal
4th April 2006, 3:56 AM
Oh waitn a min, Etneral, did you or EE or whoever say that it was easier to report something on the bad post and Pm? I can't remeber.. But either way he thought to make a threead, which he could have told a mod
It was probably both of us. ;/

actually i PMed Serebii as well.
So you made this thread because...?

*checks your edit*

So, you listened to a member instead of doing the correct thing because...?

Torkoal
4th April 2006, 4:00 AM
It was probably both of us. ;/

So you made this thread because...?

*checks your edit*

So, you listened to a member instead of doing the correct thing because...?
do you have something against me? you're always bashing me. What's with that!?

Ethereal
4th April 2006, 4:01 AM
do you have something against me? you're always bashing me. What's with that!?
WTF? When did I "bash you"? As a matter of fact, who the hell are you? o_O

Torkoal
4th April 2006, 4:04 AM
WTF? When did I "bash you"? As a matter of fact, who the hell are you? o_O
Perfect example right there but if you're not going to take care of the issue can you please leave it to someone who will.

Ethereal
4th April 2006, 4:07 AM
Yes. Me not knowing who you are is "bashing you". Brilliant deduction. -_-;

And if I could do something, I would. I can't ban people, though. ;/

Just look at the list of online staff members that can ban. :o!

Willow's Tara
4th April 2006, 4:07 AM
Torkoal, Eternal is only trying to say is you should have PM a mod...
And sorry, I am partly the blame because I had confused you, You know that report button on each post? I meant that button which wouldn't have worked and PM someone was better, and only the admins can do it (Like Shining Mew, Jasmine etc)..

I swear you been here for a long time Torkoal, shouldn't you know this stuff?

Thriller
4th April 2006, 4:08 AM
Ethereal can't deal with it <_< hes not a club mod.

PM one of the Club mods like Shadowfaith or Psi if you are having problems.

Torkoal
4th April 2006, 4:10 AM
Yes. Me not knowing who you are is "bashing you". Brilliant deduction. -_-;

And if I could do something, I would. I can't ban people, though.
then what are you doing posting here in the firsty place? and really LET IT GO!!! i'm going to PM some of the more responsable mods who will actually deal with this. in other words, STOP POSTING HERE IF YOU"RE NOT GOING TO DEAL WITH THE ISSUE!!!!!

Thriller
4th April 2006, 4:13 AM
"Firsty place?"

And, um, everyone that has posted so far HAS been helping you out. Ethereal isn't bashing you like you seem to want to think.

Willow's Tara
4th April 2006, 4:13 AM
Torkoal! Would you listen!, Eternal only saying PM someone instead of making a thread about it, And only the admins can do it (You know Shining Mew, Edward_Elric, Jasmine, Alfonso etc), in fact EE is on right now last time I saw which was a few minutes ago, PM him and he could do it...

And Eternal said if he could he would deal with it but because he's not a admin and doesn't control the clubs he can't do anything..

Torkoal
4th April 2006, 4:15 AM
Torkoal! Would you listen!, Eternal only saying PM someone instead of making a thread about it, And only the admins can do it (You know Shining Mew, Edward_Elric, Jasmine, Alfonso etc), in fact EE is on right now last time I saw which was a few minutes ago, PM him and he could do it...

And Eternal said if he could he would deal with it but because he's not a admin and doesn't control the clubs he can't do anything..
actually i just PMed him about it and am waiting for an answer.

Thriller
4th April 2006, 4:16 AM
Um, EE, Jasmine and others with Bolded names aren't adminds, they are SMods. I'm sure you've been around long enough to know that. And it would actually be a better idea to PM Psiumbreon because 1)He's a mod of that section and 2)He can ban posters in the section he mods in and 3)He lives in California (I think) so its only around 7:15 PM where he lives and should be on later tonight.

Infact, Psi's on now. PM him if you want this straightned out.

Torkoal
4th April 2006, 4:17 AM
Um, EE, Jasmine and others with Bolded names aren't adminds, they are SMods. I'm sure you've been around long enough to know that. And it would actually be a better idea to PM Psiumbreon because 1)He's a mod of that section and 2)He can ban posters in the section he mods in and 3)He lives in California (I think) so its only around 7:15 PM where he lives and should be on later tonight.
fine, thanks.

Willow's Tara
4th April 2006, 4:18 AM
Oh right sorry, I knew that, I just kept getting it confused, sorry.

And PsiUmbereon is on right now.. (As long as he hasn't gone off like EE seems to have done when I posted that post)

Torkoal
4th April 2006, 4:23 AM
Oh right sorry, I knew that, I just kept getting it confused, sorry.

And PsiUmbereon is on right now.. (As long as he hasn't gone off like EE seems to have done when I posted that post)
i'll PM him right now

Torkoal
4th April 2006, 4:24 AM
dammit! he's gone.

Willow's Tara
4th April 2006, 4:26 AM
Torkoal- Just wait okay, they do have lives you know, they aren't expected to do everything in a space ofm 10 minsm, and anything could have happenbed, Psi could have beenc called, his computer could have crashed.

And you do know you aren't supposed to double post, but instead use that little edit button on your post...

Torkoal
4th April 2006, 4:28 AM
Torkoal- Just wait okay, they do have lives you know, they aren't expected to do everything in a space ofm 10 minsm, and anything could have happenbed, Psi could have beenc called, his computer could have crashed.

And you do know you aren't supposed to double post, but instead use that little edit button on your post...
it's okay i just PMed TRJjessie579

Willow's Tara
4th April 2006, 4:37 AM
Okay, me forgot again, doeds the little red plus mean she can ban people? If so then it is okay, if not then you just wasted a PM, but PsiUmbereon is back on.,.

TRJessie579
4th April 2006, 4:40 AM
I can understand you being upset, but in the future, this really is not the way to deal with things...especially don't take it out on the mods that can't actually DO anything about it.

It's been taken care of, but like I said, in the future just be patient. They didn't flood the thread, it was just one post. PM a mod that is online, preferrably one in the section in question, or an Admin. Not every mod can ban, or delete posts and such from all sections, and some of us are not able to answer PMs right away.

Auraninja
4th April 2006, 4:42 AM
I'll just add my two cents.

First of all Ethereal is just like that. He has that sarcastic kind of thing going on, if you know what I mean. No offense Ethereal. I can't really describe it any better.

And the forum leaders at Serebiiforums are good at making sure that the right thing gets done, so all you have is wait.

Edit: Okay, so it's been taken care of, so I guess you can takes the words to thought later on.

Torkoal
4th April 2006, 4:44 AM
thanks guys, can a mod close this?

MidnightScott
4th April 2006, 5:47 AM
You can actually delete it by clicking the Edit button in your first post in this topic. You click Edit, then you will see some options. Edit, and Delete. Select Delete and click Save or Confirm or w/e it says and it should be deleted.

~Scott;229;

Chris
4th April 2006, 6:12 AM
Allow me to say this, since I've been mentioned quite abit.

If you're going to report something to me via PM or IM, include a name, link to thread and what is going on. I have absolutely NO IDEA what to do if I'm just told to deal with something without any leads.

Second, you're definately not allowed to say "Ban *enter name here*!" Normal members don't have any say in that. Let the staff handle it. We decide who stays and who goes.

Next, don't double post. This ain't a chatroom. :\ And give me more than a minute to do something. I'm not Superman. I can't go to a post as quickly as possible, nor am I always looking at my PM box. Not to mention, even though I'm the most active, doesn't mean I'm always here. o_O

And without further ado, I'll close this out of request of the topic creator.