PDA

View Full Version : Staffshipping (may contain 8th movie spoilers)

Akerin
4th April 2006, 11:18 AM
Staffshipping is the pairing of Aaron and Lucario, from the 8th movie, Mew and The Wave Guiding Hero: Rukario (or Lucario and The Mystery of Mew). It is indeed a Pokemon x human pairing, so if you hate that kind of stuff you would be wise turn back now. ;3

Basic forum rules apply:
No bashing,
no spamming,
stay on-topic,
no advertising your own threads,
and be nice to other people.

Anyways, this is the place to discuss it. Why you like the pairing, how you think it'd all work out.... Even whatever you can imagine the two of them did durring the time they were together before Lucario was sealed and Aaron died... as long as it's appropriate. ;P

(By the way, I searched for a thread about this, and couldn't find one. If a thread magically escaped the 'advanced search' feel free to close this.)

*~Puru-Ryuu~*
8th April 2006, 3:18 AM
Can I join
Lance X Draognite is One
Winona X Swellow is another

Akerin
9th April 2006, 7:35 AM
Hn? Sure, anyone who supports Staffshipping can join the thread, but this is just about Aaron and Lucario... not Lance x Dragonite and Winona x Swellow. n_n;;

*~Puru-Ryuu~*
9th April 2006, 2:33 PM
Oh Sorry I am thinking the Thread on another Forums Sorry
But I still like Aaron and Lucario

shining-Celebi
9th April 2006, 2:39 PM
I've been eyeing this thread for a while and until now I decide to join/support, just for Lucario.Staffshipping, I like the name!

A question though: Is this the only Lucario ship that exists at the moment that you know of?I want to support all the Lucario ships!^.^

Have you seen the eight movie Akerin?I haven't seen all of it, but I've seen clips from it.

Akerin
10th April 2006, 2:06 AM
I've seen a ton of clips too, and some fanmade AMVs. XD I -could- download the movie, but part of me would rather be patient for when it's released on DVD.

I only know of one more Lucario-ship besides Staffshipping, and that's Mew x Lucario. I think that one's cute too, but I still like Staffshipping more, personally. :3

shining-Celebi
11th April 2006, 4:15 AM
I've seen fanmade AMVs too and they are awesome. I also want to wait until it comes out on DVD which is why I didn't spoil the Aaron talking to Lucario scene.Yes MewxLucario is cute. I actually wanted to claim that ship, but it was already taken. I also was thiis close to claiming the AaronxLucario, but after seeing how May praised Munchlax in the Munchlax contest I decided to not chose it and chose MayxMunchlax instead. >.0

Soooo, how did you think Lucario and Aaron met for the first time?

I think Aaron was walking through a dense forest then saw Lucario injured badly then decided to keep him as a Pokemon because he was powerful and Loyal.

Akerin
12th April 2006, 7:34 AM
I've thought of something similar. ^^

Aaron was travelling when he found Lucario, injured, like you said, and took care of him long enough for him to be able to stand on his own two feet (or should I say paws?) again. Then they went their seperate ways, but Lucario felt like he owed the kind human something, so he followed Aaron for a while, not really letting himself be seen. Aaron seems like a smart guy though.. I mean really smart, and it wasn't that easy for Lucario to follow him without being noticed. Eventually he called the Pokemon down, saying he didn't need to sneak around like that. For a little while Lucario was quiet, but eventually he and Aaron became inseperable.

Sounds corny, but... well, I guess I pictured it better in my head. XD

shining-Celebi
13th April 2006, 12:29 AM
It's not corny...it's very interesting.^^

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/n05_0711_moviescr02.jpg

Here's a picture of Aaron from last year's trailer. Credit to pokemon elite 2000.^^

Akerin
14th April 2006, 11:16 AM
Love that picture. ^^

http://homepage2.nifty.com/theblue-dragon/e.htm--here's a site with some Staffshipping fanart. You can find it in the second box down on the left... the blue one. (Note: I did not draw any of it, and I'm not trying to make anyone think that I did) :3

shining-Celebi
14th April 2006, 12:53 PM
Some pics were funny like the chocolate one and some were cute.^^
I saw some Fan Art of LucarioxAaron in the fan art section, but it was almost a year ago.

EDIT:
What was your favorite Staffshipping scene?

Mine was when they were in the spring.

*~Puru-Ryuu~*
5th June 2006, 5:44 PM
What was your favorite Staffshipping scene?
Same as shining-Celebi