PDA

View Full Version : Open Your Eyes

ArticunoAvianos
4th April 2006, 7:15 PM
For all of you that don't already know, this site's admins enjoy flaming other sites. I've seen topics about it here, Pkmn.net is one example and I recently visited Pokebeach to see they have also been victimized by you.
Do you like being flamed? If not then why do it to others? And no they haven't started anything, it's you who keeps bad mouthing just because you do things differently.
Do you not care about your members? To flame other sites that they could be members of, you will be upsetting them.
'They deserve to be flamed'
Only flamers deserve to be flamed, and YOU are the firestarters. Pkmn.net do NOT flame you on their forums, speaking that way of other sites is prohibited. So don't give me crap about how they flame you, it's you who's started it.
Wtf is up with spreading lies about Pokebeach? Does it make you feel superior?
Grow up, do the right thing and stop upsetting others.

Pokemon is about peace and friendship, if I asked you to come to terms with both sites right now you'd laugh because you don't give a damn about them.
Think about this: Ever been bullied for liking Pokemon? We're all Pokemon fans who are supposed to stick together but instead, you try to put others down.

So what if you don't agree with what Pkmn.net does? Is it any of your business how they run their forums? Only if they flame you, but they don't. Nor does Pokebeach, god knows how many other sites you've flamed too.

FLAMING IS WRONG, YOU STATE THAT IN YOUR OWN RULES! FOLLOW THEM OR YOU ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO DO THE SAME!!!!!

And now to the members who get a chance to read this.
Member at Pkmn.net? Member at Serebii.net? SO WHAT? BE FRIENDS! MAKE PEACE! DON'T LISTEN TO THOSE WHO TRY TO TELL YOU OTHERWISE!

Waterlight
4th April 2006, 7:22 PM
For all of you that don't already know, this site's admins enjoy flaming other sites. I've seen topics about it here, Pkmn.net is one example and I recently visited Pokebeach to see they have also been victimized by you.
Do you like being flamed? If not then why do it to others? And no they haven't started anything, it's you who keeps bad mouthing just because you do things differently.
Do you not care about your members? To flame other sites that they could be members of, you will be upsetting them.
'They deserve to be flamed'
Only flamers deserve to be flamed, and YOU are the firestarters. Pkmn.net do NOT flame you on their forums, speaking that way of other sites is prohibited. So don't give me crap about how they flame you, it's you who's started it.
Wtf is up with spreading lies about Pokebeach? Does it make you feel superior?
Grow up, do the right thing and stop upsetting others.

Pokemon is about peace and friendship, if I asked you to come to terms with both sites right now you'd laugh because you don't give a damn about them.
Think about this: Ever been bullied for liking Pokemon? We're all Pokemon fans who are supposed to stick together but instead, you try to put others down.

So what if you don't agree with what Pkmn.net does? Is it any of your business how they run their forums? Only if they flame you, but they don't. Nor does Pokebeach, god knows how many other sites you've flamed too.

FLAMING IS WRONG, YOU STATE THAT IN YOUR OWN RULES! FOLLOW THEM OR YOU ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO DO THE SAME!!!!!

And now to the members who get a chance to read this.
Member at Pkmn.net? Member at Serebii.net? SO WHAT? BE FRIENDS! MAKE PEACE! DON'T LISTEN TO THOSE WHO TRY TO TELL YOU OTHERWISE!

Where exactly are these 'OMG FLAMING' threads/posts..?
I have seen the odd comment which is perhaps slightly negative, but not bashing. The chances are you're just mis-interpreting. ;/

ArticunoAvianos
4th April 2006, 7:26 PM
Quote from the chat:

Pkmn.net DESERVE to be flamed

Visit Pokebeach, read their latest news, also have a look through the old posts in the newbie section, Pkmn.net haters have joined, said they suck and admins have agreed.

liquinn
4th April 2006, 7:29 PM
Flaming isent right. But the above dude is right. Dont say things you dont mean. how would you liked to be flamed?

I have a proffesional website, And i'd say that it wouldant be a good idea to get flamed by people!!

Liquinn.

Chris
4th April 2006, 7:29 PM
And you needed to make a second post, why?

PokeBeach is spreading false rumors with no proof to back it up. The rumors are also illogical.

Anyone who hosts a site with a good chunk of visitors can make up BS and get people to believe it. e_e