PDA

View Full Version : Fr/lg FAQ

Auraninja
7th April 2006, 12:37 AM
Yes, there is a Serebii.net Suggestion thread, but you only give suggestions of the main site.

There should be a FR/LG FAQ. The game has its own functions and there are many frequently asked question topics like...

Legendary Beast
Altering Cave
Sevii Islands
Johto Pokemon

I don't see any reason why we don't have it.

~*Myuu the Ryuu*~
7th April 2006, 12:41 AM
Serebii rarely gets all of the sites and little things done in a game. That's why there are so many incomplete FAQs like FR/LG at Serebii.net, he just doesn't have time to update them all. I'm assuming that during the summer, he'll try to go back and update with this.

TRJessie579
7th April 2006, 12:47 AM
You mean...an FAQ on the message board...?

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=100467

O_o

Auraninja
7th April 2006, 12:52 AM
You mean...an FAQ on the message board...?

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=100467

O_o

On the same lines but know. I think we need a whole subsection to answer that many questions that would arouse from such a complex game.
Besides, Colloseum has it's own FAQ subsection.

Serebii
7th April 2006, 6:28 PM
And our FRLG section is fully updated and comprehensive thank you very much and we don't need an entire subsection for it...we need a thread, thats it...and thats only for people who cant be arsed to go to the site

Auraninja
8th April 2006, 12:07 AM
And our FRLG section is fully updated and comprehensive thank you very much and we don't need an entire subsection for it...we need a thread, thats it...and thats only for people who cant be arsed to go to the site

Dah, fine then. I just thought it would have been a good idea, seeing as how we have R/S/E and Colloseum FAQ's. It's just that you can show so much information, but people have curiosities over some of the functions the game has.

But, you really don't have to. If you don't think we need a section, then there is no reason why I should propose this anymore. You do what you wish.

Mods can close this, if they want to.

Oh btw Serebii, I know your FRLG section is updated, I'm actually quite impressed.