PDA

View Full Version : MTG COTD: Door to Nothingness

~RaikouRider243~
7th April 2006, 5:11 AM
http://www.wizards.com/global/images/magic/fd/door_to_nothingness.jpg

Door to Nothingness

Fifth Dawn Rare

5: Artifact

Door to Nothingness comes into play tapped.
WWUUBBRRGG, T, Sacrifice Door to Nothingness: Target player loses the game.
“All memory of your existence will be wiped from reality. You will die, and no one will mourn.”
—Memnarch

---

Perfect for annoying the **** out of people when playing Slivers or Nephilims. There's something amusing about being able to say "In response, you die." Fun card.

2/5

Shadow Trainer
7th April 2006, 11:34 AM
A card that takes two turns to get going. Getting WWUUBBRRGG is hard but if you can get it and this survives a turn with out getting removed it's good game. 1/5

Aquadon
7th April 2006, 11:55 PM
This card is good... if you play it in the right deck. This is one of the few cards that I've actually used, and it's really awesome. I guess it's not too great in the meta.

My Rating: 3/5

Sika
8th April 2006, 2:27 AM
This card falls under the category: "It would be so cool that I could play the card, but, it is almost impossible". It shares the category with the Battle of Wits and such cycle, and some others.

2/5

Shadow the Hedgehog
8th April 2006, 4:00 AM
Usefulness 2/5
Seeing someone's face if you beat them with it 10/5
That's gotta suck. Same if you beat them with Destiny Board in Yu-Gi-Oh even more fun if you have REALLY low life left.

chaoslord
8th April 2006, 6:54 AM
The only for sure way to get this off without it being killed is to set it off the turn after you play it.

And if you can generate 15 mana in two turns, you probably should have won or be in the process of winning already.

2/5 though, because im a fan of alt win conditions.

Felix Feral Fezirix
8th April 2006, 7:48 AM
O_o ZOMFG sums up this card, but it's near impossible to play. Reminds me of the crazy Unhinged cards, but much more expensive. Heh. 2/5.

THE CHEESE STANDS ALONE!!!

lol.