PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Mountain

crushroller
8th April 2006, 3:36 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for staff for an upcoming site, Pokemon Mountain. I've attached a couple of screenshots to show what a couple of the sites' sections look like right now, however please understand it's still very in-development.

I won't say much, but I will say that staff will need to be very fluent in HTML (no beginners please), have had experience running a large website, and must be able to work on the site with me EVERY DAY until it's in a position to open to public.

Please contact me if interested and we can talk in-depth. Please be aware, that any further discussion should be kept private and not shared with anyone without permission. This will be a lot of work, and time wasters need not get in touch.

The website will be at www.pokemonmountain.com www.pokemonmountain.net and www.pokemonmountain.org

(The domains are registered and working, but the site is not open to public.)

Thanks,

Robert
crushroller@gmail.com

www.pokemonmountain.com/preview1.jpg
www.pokemonmountain.com/preview2.jpg

Hiroki
8th April 2006, 5:55 PM
Sure, I can help you work. Looks good. What do you want me to do? ^^;

MidnightScott
8th April 2006, 7:40 PM
Ok, well I joined your Topsites List.

Anyway, I think your site has great potential.

If you need any help ask :)

~Scott;229;

Virtual Headache
9th April 2006, 10:45 PM
crushroller, don't double post.
Use the edit button next time.

I also removed the link to your topsites, because of the following rule:

Rule #1: Websites only - NO FORUMS
In this forum, you may post your website to get it rated or simply for help regarding it. You may also discuss website-related things. However, you may not post forums, IRC channels, Oekakis, Wikis or anything else that has its content created by members rather than a certain webmaster and/or staff.

MidnightScott, don't advertise your forum here (even if it's an indirect advertisement). That's not allowed.

JKaizer
17th April 2006, 4:31 AM
Buying all three domains? oO

Good luck - I can't offer any help, but yeah... have fun :D