PDA

View Full Version : A question

ash5550
9th April 2006, 3:04 AM
Erm, in my Yellow, how do I tell what Gary's Eevee will evolve into? Soryy if its stupid, I jus t don' know.

emeraldellie
9th April 2006, 3:14 AM
Taken directly from my RBY Guide:
If you lose your battle with your rival at Proffessor Oak's lab, your rival's Eevee will evolve into Vaporeon.

If you win your battle with your rival at Oak's lab, and win the battle with your rival west of Viridian City, your rival's Eevee will evolve into Jolteon.

If you win the battle with your rival at Oak's lab, but lose (or pass up) the battle west of Viridian City, your rival's Eevee will evolve into Flareon.

There you go.

[Kingdra]
9th April 2006, 7:56 AM
I got a Flareon in mine

ash5550
9th April 2006, 4:28 PM
also, if I trade Pikachu to another game and evolve it, will it follow me arounda s a Raichu?

D-Man
9th April 2006, 4:29 PM
i don't think so

emeraldellie
9th April 2006, 5:06 PM
No, it definitely will not follow you around as a Raichu. Also, if you trade it, but don't evolve it, it still won't follow you around.

~Flareon~
13th April 2006, 5:33 AM
EDIT: In FR/LG Version, when I won against Gary, they didn't show Gary's Eevee at all.

emeraldellie
13th April 2006, 6:02 AM
EDIT: In FR/LG Version, when I won against Gary, they didn't show Gary's Eevee at all.
Gary doesn't have an Eevee in FrLg. It's only Yellow.

Kal-El
13th April 2006, 11:50 PM
also, if I trade Pikachu to another game and evolve it, will it follow me arounda s a Raichu?
If you still want Pika to follow, you're best bet is to just trade a Raichy.

And personally, if you want an easier time in Yellow, you'd want to lose that first match so it evolves into a Vappy.

The Organizer
15th April 2006, 11:08 PM
No if you trade pika, or evolve it it will not follow you