PDA

View Full Version : AnoyanceShipping(Drew&Wakana)

scrapbook
9th April 2006, 3:35 AM
I know i dont really care about this shipping and i know you to, but i guess it should have one. so i guess you wont see me posting here that much

Sweet May
9th April 2006, 3:40 AM
I thought it was Admirationshipping? But I support the ship either way. =P

Chelc
9th April 2006, 3:48 AM
Yeah, it is Admirationshipping. Because Wakana admires Shuu...yup. oO; I like this ship, anyway. Pic time!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b295/shuudrewaikou/Drew%20Pictures/yusuhiraconvention/20.jpg

scrapbook
9th April 2006, 6:15 AM
well i think it should really be AnoyanceShipping so that is what i belive what it should be called

Red-Kun
9th April 2006, 6:07 PM
Erm... do you call it like that because it's interferring with Contestshipping?

Actually, it was named Admirationshipping in first place...

DrThuganomics
9th April 2006, 6:27 PM
Dude, Wakana was anything but annoying. Cute, shy, innocent maybe, but annoying!!?? And even if Drew was a prick during Early Hoenn, he isn't now. He has turned into a more likeable character, even for me, who hated him in the beginning. Thus AnoyanceShipping makes no sense, she admired Drew a lot, and it is at least a one-sided canon, that's why it is called Admirationshipping.

Pitchi
10th April 2006, 2:09 AM
Yes It was called as "Admirationshipping" and I thought there was already a thread about this shipping. =/

Alfonso
10th April 2006, 2:10 AM
well i think it should really be AnoyanceShipping so that is what i belive what it should be called

Uh, no. It shouldn't 'really be AnoyanceShipping'. I don't recall Shuu ever being annoyed by Wakana and Admirationshipping, MY name, and the name that I coined before the episode even aired, is much more suitable.

People know it as Admirationshipping so it's best to stick with that name otherwise we'll end up in the same situation we did with Brock x Lucy and Ash x Anabel. x_x

Darkliger
10th April 2006, 2:46 AM
Yes It was called as "Admirationshipping" and I thought there was already a thread about this shipping. =/

There was. But scrapbook is in the right for making this one, since the other one is dead and gone.

I actually like this particular Drew-shipping (Contestshipping doesn't appeal to me *shot twice*) since Wakana obviously admired Drew even before she met him (probably even when he was a prick), and with his change in attitude. Admirationshipping is even more appealing to me.

STJ
10th April 2006, 6:12 AM
I like this ship too (I created the first thread for it)

If you want a blatant crush, this is one of the best examples of one in the anime :D

scrapbook
10th April 2006, 8:00 AM
Well yah but cant we once in awhile make fun of a shipping name for sometime. I mean i came up with meny funny names for the already ships that are the most popular. I guess you guys can tell that i am a contestshipper

Shego
10th April 2006, 9:44 PM
You know, Wakana would be a great match for Drew. Don't you think?