PDA

View Full Version : Small suggestion

indigestible_wad
10th April 2006, 5:01 PM
I've noticed that there has been a little confusion about the fan-fiction forum. People wonder whether they can post poems there or not. I think that you should change a little in the description and add poems somewhere in there. Nothing forum changing, like a whole new section, just add "and poems" in the description on the main page.

Jetx
10th April 2006, 5:34 PM
I agree.

rather than posting a new thread. There are a couple more things you could change in some forum descriptions, eg:
In the webmasters and websites section, put the "no forums" in bold, as not everybody notices it. There are also a few forums that don't add to your postcount and do not say that they don't.

Zephyr Flare
10th April 2006, 9:43 PM
I believe it was always the thought of common sense more than anything else, after all it still written text and gets posted there, as are song lyrics, all the time.

For the fics anywho.

Sandra

Fox
10th April 2006, 10:47 PM
Well, instead of having the typical "Fan-fiction" name, perhaps it can have a more formal name, "Creative writing" and have in the description references to Fan-fics, Poems, Lyrics, etc.

qwerqwer
10th April 2006, 10:52 PM
Well a subforum could work. Users could then sort poem from the rest. But then, there aren't so many poems any way

indigestible_wad
12th April 2006, 2:03 AM
Well, instead of having the typical "Fan-fiction" name, perhaps it can have a more formal name, "Creative writing" and have in the description references to Fan-fics, Poems, Lyrics, etc.
Agreed. That would be great. I also know that it is common sense to put something like a poem there, but some people still need that specific-ness to figure out to post there.

I also said specifically not to make a subforum. It is already possible to put poems in the fan-fiction section. W edon't need to make a separate forum that won't even be filled very fast, therefore making it a waste of space.