1x zapdos
1x Electubuzz EX
12x thunder energies

Blazichu
11th April 2006, 11:36 AM
8/10 cool!

Ninzo
11th April 2006, 8:24 PM
it would work^^ but in my deck there must be trainers in there...still this is kinda cool =)

Esperante
12th April 2006, 6:15 AM
Um... no. Just plain no. In any even slightly competative enviornment, this deck will go nowhere at all. You need WAY more trainers, and WAY less pokemon and energies

Comis Patronus
12th April 2006, 6:17 AM
Um... no. Just plain no. In any even slightly competative enviornment, this deck will go nowhere at all. You need WAY more trainers, and WAY less pokemon and energies

Agreed but it's a good start.

Professor_Pikachu
23rd April 2006, 4:40 AM
You said it, but it is a decent start. I sugest (sp?) dropping one entire type and all corresponding energy cards ect. and using the slots for trainers. Also drop 2 of each of the remaining energy cards for only 10 each. Use remaining slots for USEFULL trainers, I say this because alot of people try really hard to make room for trainers only to add things that don't help, like rare candy in an all basic deck, LOL.

Hope this helps,
Prof Pika;025;

Dimentio
23rd April 2006, 4:44 AM
I'm agreeing. And i know its just me but, i'm failing to see the strategy.

~fuzzy out~

TheTurquoiseTauros!
23rd April 2006, 4:57 AM
i think he went for all out power and no stratagy/smarts!

Esperante
23rd April 2006, 5:32 AM
i think he went for all out power and no stratagy/smarts!
No strategy=you lose.

Go for 6 of each energy type, and use the remaining 18 slots for trainers like Celio's Network, TV Reporter, Switch, etc.

Shiloh Phoenix
25th April 2006, 2:55 AM
starting with magikarp or lugia half the time isn't cool.