PDA

View Full Version : Get ready folks, for the bug catching contest!

The Benmeister
11th April 2006, 1:10 AM
I can't see any other thread like this.

Anyway, as you all know every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday the National Park hosts the Bug Catching Contest. And henceforth, in this thread all us participators can tell others of what they did in the contest, what bug Pokemon they ended up with, and what place they came in (and if you want, how many points you got) each Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

I'll do mine later.

Comis Patronus
11th April 2006, 1:11 AM
I always catch the rarest(can't remember) and win. I stopped playing a year ago since it got boring.

The Benmeister
11th April 2006, 1:29 AM
Well, I used my lvl21 Croconaw in today's contest.

My first find was a Beedrill, which I accidentally fainted. My next interesting find was a lvl12 Butterfree, which I caught. It wasn't until 10 minutes later I found a lvl14 Scyther, which took seven attempts to catch. Once caught, I ended the contest and won first place :)

~Flareon~
13th April 2006, 5:13 AM
Where is the bug catching contest? I am not very sure where it is.

Wyndigo
13th April 2006, 5:23 AM
I went to the the contest for the sole perpose of getting a Scyther. First pokemon I saw! Widdled it down with my Dunsparse and caught it after a few balls.
Came in first, which was a pleasent bonus.

Serebii93
13th April 2006, 7:25 AM
Where is the bug catching contest? I am not very sure where it is.
It is in the Gold/Silver/Crystal games. Where in those cartridges[sp?]? National Park on Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday in the game.

Dunsparce
14th April 2006, 8:43 PM
I captured a Paras and won second place once. Paras > You.

The Organizer
15th April 2006, 11:22 PM
Caught Syther and won first place

Aptenodytes
17th April 2006, 6:09 PM
I caught a Pinsir once, and I won 3rd place. Seriously wdf? It was a Pinsir!