PDA

View Full Version : Story time!

Canis Lupus
13th April 2006, 1:52 AM
This is a story about runescape for all you people out there! Hope you enjoy!

Hi I just got back from level 40 wildy with a mess age from Mr. Big Red Dragon. He writes" Dear Wolf wonder2,
I have recently been attacked by many high level people wanting my hide. But i come back to life!!! Can you make me dead again???

Sincerely,
Mr. Big REd Dragon"

Well i can make u a dead potion i guess but ill need 100 chaos runes, 5 dragon bones, and 100k.

Well looky here he actually fell for it!!!
Hmm this is a letter from Mr. Big Lesser Demon. He writes
"wolf wonder2 there is a large dragon attacking draynor. that is my job!!!! can u stop him?"

Oh dear He is taking his anger out on draynor!!!! i must stop him.....
I know ill get out the chest. I get my chest and pull out a banana.

As I take the banana out of the chest I wonder... Should I really use this??? I mean it's so rare.... No! I must save Draynor!(Heroic music playing) So I run out the door and put the banana under the dragon's feet. Then a bright light "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" he screams
As the blinding light got brighter and brighter the dragon... Fell asleep. In his sleep he saw a cute pink dragon and a red devil dragon (basically himself) Little pink said "Don't attack Draynor attack the guy who ripped you off." Then little red said "No! Attack Draynor and the guy who ripped you off!" So little pink said "Ok that works too.

He woke up and while I sit here writing this I smell his Warm stinky breath.., AAAGGHH!!!! Hes got me somebody call umm.. who should they call? Oh well. AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

(extract from the writings of Gobby Goblinhead)

Oh dear someone just died. Oh well he will respawn in Draynor!

THE END

Hyper Chibi Absol
12th June 2006, 11:20 PM
Uhhh.... O...K... This is bad... I'm sorry to say... AGAIN! --;

I think you should look over other people's fan fics before you actually write one.

1. You don't use paragraphs
2. It's too short
3. I can't tell what's going on because everythings jumbled together.

Sorry... But that's the truth.

PS Once again. I'll help you with your little problem if you want me to.