PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: The Elite Team of Hero's~LSU always actepted~

Pages : [1] 2

~*Nobody*~
13th April 2006, 2:30 AM
Ooc: OK time to start this thing!!

Samantha

" Another day gone past eh Snowfire?" Samantha looked at her Pokemon waiting for an answer. " Yes Sam it has gone by rathor fast." Snowfire said looking around to see if any one was there. Suddenly a Swellow flew down holding a letter. " I have a letter for a Samantha." The Swellow said looking at her. " Uhh that would be me." Samantha said a bit confused. She took the letter and red it out loud to her Pokemon as the Swellow flew away.
Letter:
Dear Samantha,
You have been invited to the Elite trainers meeting. Please be in Goldenrod City at 5 tomorrow. You will know where to go when it is time.
The Elders
"Hmm sounds interesting. Might as well go." Samantha said as she let out Flare and Vixey. "Come on guys lets go to Goldenrod!" Samantha, Flare and Vixey hopped on Snowfire and flew to Goldenrod.

foxkitty
13th April 2006, 2:50 AM
"Mom, I'm going out to train" I yelled into the kitchen as I slipped on my shoes.
"Oh, wait honey, a letter came for you" My mom said appearing at the coor to the kitchen when I had the door open.
"Oh, I wonder what it is" I said letting the door shut and I thanke my mom and toke it from her.
"Yada...Be at Goldenrod city at 5 tomorrow for a Elite Four meeting...Awesome" I cried as I finished it.
"Goldenrod City is really far away" My mom put in.
"It will be fine mum, I'll surf to land and then take a train to Goldenrod" I said.
"OKay, you should start packing" My mom said walking back into the kitchen. And I ran upstairs.

fire
13th April 2006, 2:52 AM
Andrew and his pokemon sat around a roaring campfire is the the tick brush of the berry forest.

" What a day huh? Seven battles, and we won five." Andrew said taking a bite out of an oran berry. Just then a shadow flew over the tree tops. Andrew looked up to see a litter fall in front of him.

Andrew reached up and grabed it, He there used his pocket kinfe to open the litter.

" Hmm Goldenrod City." Andrew said reading the litter. " well we got nothing else to do, so lets go!"

~*Nobody*~
13th April 2006, 3:08 AM
ooc: Waiting for FLame to post

foxkitty
13th April 2006, 3:13 AM
~An hour later~
"See you mom" I said walking downstairs with my bookbag on my back.
"Aw, I'll miss you sweetie" My mom said coming out of the kitchen and hugging me.
"I'll miss you too mum, but i'll only be a couple of days, and you'll have Amber to keep you company" I said giving her a big hug back.
"Yeah, you...right" My mom said stepping back.
"Angel, wait" A girl's voice called from another room.
We heard footsteps racing into the hallway and then we seen Amber running and almost running into the wall.
"Take this" Amber said wen she get to us and caught her breath.
When Mum and I leaned forward to see what it was, she opened up her hands revealing a silver locket.
"Oh, Amber" I cried.
"You take it with you and remeber us" She said putting the silver locket in my hands.
"Thank you amber" I said going through my pockets of my dress and pulling out picutres or Mum and Amber. I opened up the locket and put the two pictures in it. THen I lifted my hair and Amber helped put it around my neck.
"I love you guys" I said hugging them and walking out the door.

flame
13th April 2006, 3:15 AM
alvin and umberion were staring at the lake until a letter drops from the sky.

"huh whats this (grabs letter and starts to read it)."

"letter You have been invited to the Elite trainers meeting. Please be in Goldenrod City at 5 tomorrow. You will know where to go when it is time."

"umm... I guess were off umberion lets go to goldenrod city."

fire
13th April 2006, 10:05 PM
Andrew walked out of the forest and into town, his pokemon walked beside him.

" Ok guys We are going to catch the boat to the mainland, and when we get there we will just fly there." Andrew said looking at a map. His pokemon noded.

Just then a girl, about Andrew's age ran up to the group. " Hey Andrew were are you going?" She asked

" Were heading to goldenrod city." He said with a happy grin on his face.

" Well just becarful. Ok?" She said moving a bit closer to Andrew.

Andrew stoped walking. " Listen, You don't need to worrie. all be aright. Janit. He said rubing a tear of her cheek. As andrew borded the boat all his friends were there to wish him luck. And they all said the same thing.

" Bring us back something!!"

~*Nobody*~
13th April 2006, 10:27 PM
" Well lets see take a left here and goldenrod is right up there" Samantha said looking down at a map.

" There it is Samantha! Theres the Raido Tower!" Vixey exclaimed in excitement.

" Oh great were here. I was almost asleep!" Flare complained as he got ready to jump off on to ground.

" Oh don't be such a complainer!" Vixey jumped off just before Snowfire landed.

" You know she's right Flare. You shouldn't complain so much." Samantha giggled. Then she got off of Snowfire and walked in to the town.

" Hhmmff." Flare mumbled then jumped off Snowfire.

" Ha ha! This is one big city!" Snowfire bellowed. She then looked at the Raido Tower.

" Hey Samantha do you have a raido on you?" Vixey asked looking down at the foot prints of a Pidgy.

" Ya I do Vixey. Why do you want to know?"

" Maybe Oak is on." Flare added in.

" Know know its almost 5 we should get going." Samantha looked at her watch.

The four of them walked in to the city.

foxkitty
13th April 2006, 11:11 PM
I landed on the ground and returned my pokemon. I ran to the train station and went to the ticket booth.
"How much is a ticket to Goldenrod city" I asked the man in the Ticket booth?
"Um..$20.00" The man said he's voice cracking like he hasn't used it in a while.
"Oh okay, here" I said going through my dress pockets and pulling out a $15.00 bill and 5 $1.00 bills and handed it to the man.
"Thank you and here you go" The man said handing me a ticket.
"Thank you" I said walking off to were the trains where.
"Hm..092..09..oh here it is" I said as I found a silver train with the numbers 092 painted on the top in white paint, that has missing spots were the paint has peeled off.
I walked up the stairs and found a seat in the back right booth in the first car.
In front of me was a middle-aged woman with a 1 year-old baby in her arms who she's rocking to sleep and she has a 5 year-old that's pulling on her shirt crying for something making it inpossible to get the 1 year-old to go to sleep.
To my right was an elderly man sleeping with his brown hat covering his eyes.
The train started with a jolt forward so fast it could give people whip lash, so I was glad that I had my seat belt on.
~To be continuted~

~*Nobody*~
14th April 2006, 12:04 AM
" Well its four now so we can walk around for a bit." Vixey said looking at the clock over Nurse Joy.

" Thank you Nurse Joy." Samantha said taking the Pokeball that had Snowfire in it. Nurse Joy didn't say anything after that. Samantha, Vixey and Flare just walked out.

" What is the point of the meeting any way?" Flare asked looking at the wide range of people in the city.

" I don't realy know... It just sounded so important" Samantha blurted out quikly so no one would notice her talking to her Pokemon.

" Flare keep it down we don't want to get noticed talking to her. It will look weird to the humans." Vixey scowled at Flare.

" Wow a scowl, Never thought I'd see a Pokemon do that!" Flare laughed. He soon stumbled over a rock. Then Vixey laughed.... at him.

" I guess we could go for a gym battle. I mean we still have 45 minutes." Samantha pointed at the gym. They walked in to the gym ready for a refreshing battle.

fire
14th April 2006, 12:26 AM
About an hour later, Andrew steped of the boat and into Vermilion city. He then made a quick stop at the pokemon center befroe reasling flygon.

" Ok flygon we have to get there in 2 hours. Do you think you can get us there on time?" Andrew said taking out a par of go-googles.

" FLYGON!" The pokemon aswered as Andrew hoped onto his back.

" Ok lets go!" He yelled as flygon beat his wings and toke of in a cloud of dust. Andrew pulled out his pokegear and looked at the map. " Ok, We are heading west."

flame
14th April 2006, 12:54 AM
Alvin and umberion came out of the woods and went into goldenrod city.

"man am striving , umberion you wanna get something to eat Umberion growls in excitement alright let's go to pokeburger."

Alvin and umberion are walking to pokeburger until someone bumped into Alvin

foxkitty
15th April 2006, 9:19 PM
I was woken up by the Contucter saying "Our last stop today at Goldenrod CIty".
I stumbled to my feet and picked up my bookbag and put it over my shoulder. I quickly walked to the front of the train and walked down the stairs. A man wearing a hat helped me down and I thanked him. I looked around the train station and put my han over the top of my eyes to block some of the sun.

fire
15th April 2006, 10:16 PM
Andrew and flygon had been in the air for a hour and were about 2o seconds away form the city. fly taped andrew with it's tail to wake him up.

" Moltres's flame! What? Oh were here." Andrew said leting out a yawn. " Ok take us in."

" Fly!" The pokemon aswerd as they made a low pass over the train station.

foxkitty
18th April 2006, 3:20 AM
I looked around and spotted the Pokecenter.
I ran over and into it. As I got to the counter I was out of breath, my right hand was on my stomach and i was bend over trying to caught my breath.
OOC: Where are we going to meet the elite four?

fire
18th April 2006, 9:22 PM
Andrew landed and reterned flygon. " O' man I am huggry." Andrew said as his sotmach growled. He then looked around for a pokemon center.

" Hey theres one!" He said as he toke of runing for the billding. The doors opened and Andrew steped in. He walked up to the counter and asked nuse Joy to heal his pokemon. " Sure." She said. He then found a veding machine and got a candy bar.

" Thats better." He said as he finshed has bar and sat down. Andrew looked around at all of the other trainers.

" You! with the head band, your pokemon are ready." The nuse called. Andrew ran up to Nuse joy and toke his pokeballs back. " Thanks he said relesing his pokemon.

FuriousElemental
22nd April 2006, 2:30 PM
Emma was currently training her troublesome Dodrio, correctly named Tricksters, in Cianwood when a Swellow dropped a letter, which she quickly caught. She quickly skimmed it, mumbling to herself.

"Hey Tricksters, Do you think we should go to Goldenrod?" Emma asked.

"Dodrio Do rio." Dodrio replied in unison with the 2 other heads.

"OK, we'll go. Burnboy, your up, Tricksters, return." Emma said returning Tricksters, and releasing a hulking Charizard. She climbed on his back, and they flew off, heading for Goldenrod City. Burnboy was a fast flyer, so she made it there a little bit before the designated 5:00. She quickly returned Burnboy, and tried to find the building where the meeting was taking place at.

fire
22nd April 2006, 3:12 PM
Andrew walked out of the pokemon center and into the streets of the city. " Wow! This place is huge!" He said looking around at all of the people. " I wound if anyone would like to battle, My pokemon could use the work out."

Andrew began looking for a strong fighter, but wasn't luckly in finding one. " Man dose want to battle me!" Andrew yelled finaly loseing his cool. All of the people aeound him just stoped and stared at him.

" Well this is embarasing." Andrew said sarcing the back of his head. After he said that every one just went back to what they were doing before as Andrew's swet droped.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
22nd April 2006, 4:05 PM
Dave and umbreon are battleing with another trainer. His mom comes to hand him a letter when he beat the trainer. "Now remember psychic doesn't work on a dark type and--"
Dave was cut short by his mom
"Hang on" Dave says as he grabs the letter. He opens it.

"uh,huh, I Have to get the Goldenrod. and, OH MY GOD, I'M LATE. Sorry I got to go. Go charizard."

Dave sends out charizard and gets on holding with one hand to umbreon.

"get to goldenrod, now!"

They fly as fast as possible as seeing how far they are.

______30 min later________

Dave reachs Goldenrod to find everyone else there. "HEy guys" Dave says as he is landing. "so What I miss?"

~*Nobody*~
22nd April 2006, 7:26 PM
Ooc: WE ARE GOING TO SEE THE POKEMON ELDERS NOT THE ELITE FOUR!!Gosh...... Some of you should re read the plot...(not trying to be mean but some of you are kind of twisting the plot to your dissiers)
BIC:

" Hmph..... So many weak people here. Well at least its 5:05 now." Samantha said waiting for some thing to happen.

" Samantha, you should be more patent. The elders will come soon I'm sure." Vixey looked at her trainer, then at the ground.

" Never thought I would say this but she's right. You have to be more patent. Nothing will get done if you act like this forever." Flare said looking at Vixey with a watchful eye.

" What ever...... I guess your right. I should be more patent. To bad the gym leader wasn't there! I could wip her. But were going to be late, come on." Samantha said notioning to her Pokemon. Samantha cought a look at some of the other trainers there, that were also waiting to go to the meeting.

foxkitty
22nd April 2006, 7:39 PM
"Um, dang the sun's bright" I mumbled to myself puttin my hand on my forehead and looking around.
"Hey, other trainers" I said with a little smile and I walked over to them.
"Um..Ho-ow do I do this" I asked myself feeling alittle embarassed?

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
22nd April 2006, 7:42 PM
(Wait, did I mess up?)

Dave stands in the area of goldenrod, waiting.
"you did some good flying charizard, Thats a new record"
Dave was looking around and seeing the other trainers that had come. Wether they were strong or not, He never knew, but He would keep a watchful eye.
"charizard, I need you and umbreon to be lookouts as we go anywhere. Plus I need you charizard to fly. Also Umbreon use the instinct you have to sense danger. It really helps."

Both pokemon just nod.

"well hello there" dave says back.

fire
22nd April 2006, 8:54 PM
Andrew looked at his wacth. " oh crap! I am late!" Andrew said in a pantic.
He toke a deep breath and closed his eyes, He than made some lighting fast movements with his hands. " Boom!" He disapered in a cloud of smoke and with in seconds Andrew was at the meeting area.

Andrew opened his eyes and put on a smile on his face " Sorry i am late you guys."

FuriousElemental
22nd April 2006, 9:27 PM
Emma found the meeting place in record time, walking in, her face turned bright red as alot of people stared at her. She found a chair and sat in it, still blushing, even though most of the people had turned their attention elsewhere. She honestly hated being the center of attention. Her face slowly turned back to its normal color as she waited patiently for others to show up.

foxkitty
22nd April 2006, 9:32 PM
I noticed everybody was sitting so I found a empty chair and sat down. I got uncomply so I shroushed down and put my arms on my chest and waited for the meeting to began.

~*Nobody*~
22nd April 2006, 9:48 PM
ooc: SHORT POSTS1!!! I will be Pming after this post.

BIC:

Samantha also took a seat with her Pokemon be side her.

" Samantha, I don't like the looks of this...." Vixey said with a worried look on her face. Vixey went to sit beside Flare where she felt more confortible.

" Vixey be quiet! I don't want to get the look." Samantha whispered to the Pokemon.

fire
22nd April 2006, 9:54 PM
Andrew was geting borad so he took out sceptile's pokeball and threw it into the air.

"Sceptile!" The pokemon said as it aperd in a flash of light. Andrew and sceptile looked around the room. " Ha i bet they all have week pokemon!" He said almost loud enough for every one to here.

~*Nobody*~
22nd April 2006, 10:00 PM
ooc: After this post no one post untill I get the PM I sent back.

Samantha scowled. " If he knew how tough we are he would cry!" Flare growled.

" Keep it down flare! You have no right to say that!" Vixey scolded. But did let out a small ember at Andrews feet.

" Welcome trainers." A man in a rob said as he came in.

" We have called you here to stop Team Shadows and there plans to rule the world." Said another. Samantha looked at the other confused looking trainers.

" You there! You have the power to talk to Pokemon! An I right?" The first one said pointing at Samantha.

" Uh... Whave one of the elell... Yes." Samantha stammered a bit embaressed because she had not told any one.

" And you! You have the power of healing!" He then pointed at Emma.

"Yeah...." Emma said, slouching down lower in her seat, embarassed. Her face turned a bright red color again, as she had never told anyone that she had healing abilities.

Angel striaghten up and looked at the man in the rob. When he's glance turned to Angel she looked away. Angel didn't mean to disrepect him but he toke it like that because as soon as Angel looked away he slammed his hands into the table.
The loud sound of his hands hitting the table made every one jump and Angel's atention snapped back to him.

ooc: I did PM so I could post all of this.

foxkitty
22nd April 2006, 11:14 PM
cont. of mine:
I had been looking at the table and when the elderly man started talking I looked up and seen he was pointing at me.
"Ye..yeah..sir" I said trying not to sound nervous. ANd I looked back up at him and I crossed my legs.

fire
23rd April 2006, 12:01 AM
Andrew stoped out the embers and stood up, glareing at Samantha. " You tire losing your parants and living in the woods for six years and then we will see who's tough." Sceptile grabed andrew by the shoulder and put him back in his seat.

He then toke out the only picter he had of his mom and dad. Many of the people on the island said that he look just like his dad, well except for his eyes, he had his mothers deep blue eyes.

~*Nobody*~
23rd April 2006, 12:32 AM
" That guy gives me the creeps." Vixey complained looking at the man in the robs then looking at Andrew.

" Be queit!" Samantha said waiting for the Elder to say some thing.

" You all must go know. Take these comunicaters so we can contack you." One of the elders said handing each of them a what looked like a emerald. He then letted all of them out.

" Glad thats over!" Flare said with releif.

" Theres just no end to your joy is there Flare?" Samantha said out loud by accident. Every one looked at Samantha with a confused look on there face.

" What? You should allready know. The elders said it them selfs." Samantha tried to explain.

foxkitty
23rd April 2006, 12:48 AM
"Wow, a emerald phone" I said to myself as I stuyed it.
"Oh, I should let Rai Rou out" I said taking out a pokeball and pressing the center of the pokeball.
IN a flash Rai Rou stoud by my chair. I got up and picked her up and started to walk out.
"Rai, Rai" Rai Rou asked sniffing the emerald like thing?
"Oh it's some kind of phone the elders gave us" I said letting Rai Rou take it from my hand and play with it.

fire
23rd April 2006, 1:02 AM
" Werid. How dose this think work?" Andrew said as he stared to tap at emerald. Sceptile just rolled his eyes at Andrew.

Andrew then looked up at the sky. " So i guess we have to make some ailles, Huh." He said looking over at everybody. " Scep." The pokemon repled.

" but just what do we do now?"

foxkitty
23rd April 2006, 1:09 AM
"Rai, Rai."Rai Rou asked looking up at me?
"WHat, oh I have no idea where we go now" I said taking the emerald like thing.
I stoped bend down and my bookbag fell off my shoulder. I unzipped it and carefully put the emerald like thing in my bookbag. I stood up and slipped my bookbag back on my shoulder.

~*Nobody*~
23rd April 2006, 1:15 AM
" Hey Andrew! Want to know what your Pokemon just said?" Samantha taunted.

" Samantha!" Vixey said in shock.

" Oh come Vixey, they all should know." Samantha said eyeing Andrew. Flare stood in front of Samantha looking at the Sceptile. Vixey was also looking at the grass Pokemon. Looking at it with a watchful eye. It could only be assumed that they both wanted to let out a flamethrower.

fire
23rd April 2006, 1:24 AM
Sceptile just clamly stared at the two pokemon with it's yellow eyes not giving an care.

" Humor me, What did he said?" Andrew said giving a lazy look to Samantha. He then looked a sceptile and his eyes narowed because the seeds on sceptile's back were glowing wich ment one thing....... He was charging a solar beam.

foxkitty
23rd April 2006, 1:28 AM
"HUh, Oh um.." I said hearing something and and put my hand on one of my legs and as soon as I did a big gust came throwing my hair up and leaving my dress alone.
"Thanks" I whispered and looked down at Rai Rou who's fur was a mess. I laugh and pat her hair down.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
23rd April 2006, 3:22 AM
Dave stands There watching the others.

"they all look like little kids, they seem to act like it."

Charzard growls looking at the Sceptile.

"I know you want to fight, but not now."

Charizard gives a glare at the pokemon.

~*Nobody*~
23rd April 2006, 3:31 AM
" Realy? You want to know?" Samantha tuanted.

" Ya. Come on." Andrew said.

" Allright he said: Andrew your the one with thumbs, you find out how it works! He has one sence of humar if you ask me!" Samantha said gigling.

" Grrrr." Flare growled at the Pokemon.

" So what know?" Samantha asked as she let out Snowfire.

fire
23rd April 2006, 3:39 AM
" Duck!" Andrew yelled as a scyther flew at Samantha just missing her. "Sceptile Fire know!"

" Sceptile!!!" The pokemon yelled as he fired a large beam of solar enrgy at the attacker, hiting it head on. " Scy!" It yelled in pain as it flew away. Andrew came runing over to Samantha. " Are you ok?"

~*Nobody*~
23rd April 2006, 3:47 AM
" I've had more then 5 run ins with a Scther and one with a Sizore but that was a close shave!" Samantha exclaimed loudly. Snowfire yawned looking at her Trainer then every one else.
Samantha gigled a little as she watched some one in the distance return the Pokemon then run off.

" Did any one else see get a good look at that guy?" Samantha asked the others looking at Andrew. The others shruged not knowing what Samantha was talking about.

fire
23rd April 2006, 3:56 AM
" I didn't see anything." Andrew said holding out his hand and helping her up.
Sceptile walked over to Samantha's pokemon. " I bleve that i just saved you trainer." He said with big grin on his face.

Andrew pulled somthing out of a small bag. " I think that you should hold on to this." He said holding out a nijna throwing kife. " But you don't have to if you don't want to."

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
23rd April 2006, 2:56 PM
Dave walks up to the people talking.

So, what do we do know, Either we battle or something?

Umbreon and charizard talk a quick glance at each other before following Dave.

FuriousElemental
23rd April 2006, 4:27 PM
Emma came out with her her Vaporeon, called IceQueen, looking at the communication device. After studying it for about a second, she shrugged, and clipped it onto her belt.
"Vapor eon reon Vaporeon!" IceQueen cried out. Emma sighed, picking her up. She finally glanced around, confused expression on her face.

"Ummm...did i miss anything?" Emma asked. Vaporeon stared around with the same confused expression on her face.

"Vaporeon, Vapore?" IceQueen added.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
23rd April 2006, 6:15 PM
Dave and his pokemon look around at everyone. Charizard still wanting to fight with this hands clamped up.
Umbreon starts running.

"wait where are you going?"

Umbreon goes to Emma's Vaporeon

"Um, umbreon, bre" umbreon says.

"Um, sorry miss, He really likes to see the other forms of Eevee's evolutions.
By the way, sorry, um, my Name is Dave, and this is my umbreon, and my Charizard." Dave said with a nervous smile.

FuriousElemental
23rd April 2006, 6:29 PM
"Oh, hi. My name is Emma, and this is IceQueen." Emma said, letting IceQueen jump out of her arms to play around with Umbreon.

"Nice Charizard...I have one too. His name is Burnboy. What other Pokemon do you have?" Emma said, taking in Dave's appearance. He looked to be around her height, which was odd because she was extraordinarily short for her age.

"Vaporeon!" IceQueen shouted, bumping her head against Emma's leg.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
23rd April 2006, 6:34 PM
"Well hi there Emma. So when do we do anything?"

Dave looked around seeing the others.

"Oh, ya, the other pokes, there is tyrant, my tyranitar. Sky, my dragonite, Umbreon here, charizard, blastoise, and a friend from a long time ago, venasaur.You?"

~*Nobody*~
23rd April 2006, 6:40 PM
" I guess we should head off for Violet City." Samantha said starring at her map. Snowfire took a glance at Dave's Charizard, then loked up at the sky waiting to be asked to fly to Violet City.

" Samantha how do you know we should go to Violet City?" Vixey asked also looking at the Sky. She also then looked away at some of the other Pokemon.

" .... Well Vixey you see that is the next town and there for we should go there." Flare answered right before Samantha could say anything.

" Violet City then!" Alll of them shouted.

OOC: Try to PM more instead of short posting.

FuriousElemental
23rd April 2006, 6:42 PM
"Well, There's my Pupitar, Valor. Then there's Manectric, who's name is Sparkler, my charizard, named Burnboy, Dodrio, called Tricksters, and Dragonair, who i Named Draconis. You've already met IceQueen." Emma said, smiling warmly.
IceQueen continued to headbutt Emma's leg, until Emma picked her up.

"Where are you headed?" Emma asked, curious as to what his answer would be.

fire
23rd April 2006, 6:59 PM
Andrew looked around, he felt like he was being watched. Then out of the corner of his eye he saw something move. Andrew tired around to see a strage shadow going jumping over a roof top and Andrew using his nijna powers fallowed after it.

When he got up there, nobody was around And just as he tried his back to the other side of the roof a buzzing noise was hered.

" HAAAA!" Andrew cired as he pulled out one of his kinfes and and spin around. Clag! His kinfe meet head on with the blade of a scyther, the same scyther that had attack them before. Down bwlow sceptile herd Andrew's yelled and went aroud tiring to get every one's attions.

~*Nobody*~
23rd April 2006, 7:15 PM
" Huh?" Samantha heard a Pokemon's voice coming from the roof that Andrew was standing on. Samantha saw Andrew and quikly got an attack in her head.

" Vixey, Flare, Snowfire Flamethrower now!" Samantha yelled pointing at the confused Scyther. A giant burt of violent flames headed for the Scyther, the flames barly missed Andrew, but hit the Scyther head on.

" Holy!" Andrew yeled as the burst of flames went passed. Some one from behind the building returned the Scyther and ran off before any one noticed.

Samantha sighed as she knew her new friend was safe.

fire
23rd April 2006, 7:23 PM
" Thanks know we are even." Andrew with a smile on his face. Then he tried around and rolled up his pant leg. Sceptile walked over to see that andrew's leg had been cut in the attack and was bleeding.

" Do you think you can pach it up?" Andrew asked as sceptile began to clean the wound. Wile sceptile was doing that, andrew toke out a needie and tred and once sceptile was do he began to sow the cut up.

When was he was finsh Andrew jumped down from the roof and land sotfly but the pain for the cut was visable in his eyes.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
23rd April 2006, 7:32 PM
"well, I guess we need to go to violet city as Samantha said. Now I'm going on charizard to fly. common umbreon"

Dave jumps on charizard and umbreon jumps in front to be held.

"Do you need a ride?" Dave asks to Emma.

Dave takes a glace at Samantha being attacked. Then he turns back to Emma.

"Well, unless you already have a ride"

~*Nobody*~
23rd April 2006, 7:36 PM
ooc: I'm going to start the cafe now. We can talk abot post there since some people seem to be stuck on short post mode. We need longer posts to keep this RPG going.

EDIT: Link to cafe: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=3124393#post3124393

FuriousElemental
23rd April 2006, 7:37 PM
Emma smiled, "Yes I have a ride, but thanks for asking. I'll probably headed to Violet City too....then I'm off to Cianwood."

Emma called IceQueen back, releasing Burnboy with her other hand. She climbed onto his back, and lifted off the ground, patiently waiting for Dave to do the same.

"Come one...Bet you cant catch me!" Emma said, before something hit her from behind, knocking her off. She fell the few feet toward to ground, landing on her back. She saw stars for a couple of minutes, trying to get her breath back.

"Owwwww...." She groaned.

foxkitty
23rd April 2006, 8:34 PM
"Rai Rai" Rai Rou said pushing me alittle.
"No, what-what if they don't like me" I asked n a whisper?
"Rai, Rou Rou Raiiii" Rai Rou said pushing me again.
"Fine" I said picking her up and cradling her in my arms.
I toke in a deep breath and started walking towards the others...

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
23rd April 2006, 9:16 PM
"Actually I can catch you-" Before Dave could finish, She fell on the ground.
Dave watched Emma fall.

"haha, thats gotta stink for you." Dave says with a smile.

Dave gets lifted up and is waiting for everyone to start to go.
These people are weird, they look like they may start to betray to worse. I need to make sure nothing bad happens. This thing with the elders better be worth while or else I'm leaving. I don't want to waste my time.

foxkitty
23rd April 2006, 9:24 PM
"Come on Rai Rou" I said starting to walk.
I seen someone climb on a pokemon and then fall, I wondered if the person was okay but I didn't go over to ask because I didn't know the person so I just keep walking towards Violet City.
"Rai Rou" Rai Rou said looking up at me from my arms.
"Rai Rou I know..but..I don't like being rejected and I don't make friends very easily" I said quiety to her as we walked.

fire
23rd April 2006, 9:53 PM
Andrew was walking for the other when the wound he had goting for the scyther made him fall over form the pain. " Sceptile scep!" Andrew's pokemon said as it ran over to help andrew up but Andrew stoped him. " No sceptile don't help me up. If the others see that i am hurt we will just hold them back. And besides alot wroise has happed right?" Andrew said slowly geting up. " I just have to stay of it for a some time." He said reteing sceptile and calling out flygon.

" Fly Flygon!" The pokemon said as Andrew had a hard time geting on flygon's back. Before taking of Andrew looked around. " Does anyone need a ride?"

foxkitty
23rd April 2006, 9:58 PM
"Hmm, la la la" I sang to myself still walking.
"Rai Rou" Rai ROu said jumping dwon from my arms and looking up a me.
"Oh, your going to lose" I said with a grin.
"Rai, Ric, Hu" Rai Rou said and toke off.
"Aww, come on, unfair!" I said taking off after her.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
23rd April 2006, 10:24 PM
"well, I'll see you later"
Dave commands Charizard to leave. Charizard soars up in the sky as the rest are starting to leave. Dave sees a person on foot, someone on a flygon, and more.

Well they are also going to Violet, so I'll meet them there..

"go charizard, on to violet city."

Charizard stops the soaring and goes forward to the destination.

foxkitty
23rd April 2006, 10:29 PM
Rai Rou stops as a shadow flies over her head and she looks up to see what it is. I stop a few incs. behind her and look up to see a charizard fly over head.
"Come on Rai" I said to my Raichu and picked her up.
I start walking to Violet again.

FuriousElemental
23rd April 2006, 11:30 PM
After a few minutes, Emma got back up, climbing back onto Burnboys back, he hovered a few feet above the ground, and flew off slowly. After Emma had recovered enough, he shot upwards, and leveled off, heading for Violet City. They quickly caught up with some people who were a little late leaving. As they were flying, Emma thought.
'Why is everybody going to Violet City?' She thought.

foxkitty
23rd April 2006, 11:48 PM
"Rai, Chuuu" Rai Rou whinned.
"How can you be tired your not walking, i'm carrying you" I said laughing.
"Uh..Rai ROu return" I said taking out her pokeball and her going in it.
As soon as I returned Rai Rou it started pouring down raining.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
24th April 2006, 12:02 AM
As Dave was in the sky, it started to rain

"Oh crap, Charizard land now"

Charizard landed quickly on the ground. He looked around and saw some of the others, including Emma fly again and someone with a Raichu.
I hate the rain

"return charizard." Charizard was put back in its ball.
"I can't fly in the rain, crap, I don't think Dragonite is going to be strong enough."
Dave just kept walking under buildings and trees trying to dodge the rain. Even Umbreon seemed to be hating the rain.

FuriousElemental
24th April 2006, 12:35 AM
Emma groaned, making Burnboy fly down to the ground. Emma returned him, then headed out into the pouring rain. Emma honestly didn't care if it was raining, as long as she reached her destination. She quickly caught up to Dave, walking besides him. She actually liked the rain, which made her seem strange in the eyes of others.

"Unfortunate weather Huh?" Emma said, looking at him with amusement.

fire
24th April 2006, 12:59 AM
Andrew slimed at the fact that it was raining for two resons. One, His pokemon didn't have to stop beacuse of the wether and two, it would clean out his cut.

" WOOOOOOOOO!" Andrew yelled as he did a low pass over Dave and Emma. " Whats if like to have to walk!?" Andrew said with a big grin on his know wet face.

" Flygon fly!" His pokemon happy cired. " Alright Flygon we are making great time! We will be there in no time!"

~*Nobody*~
24th April 2006, 1:49 AM
Samantha and Snowfire not bothered by the rain just kept on going. Vixey and Flare on the other hand went in to there Pokeballs. Samantha soon reached Andrew and then passed him.

" Its just rain!" Samantha yelled at Dave and Emma, half bragging because Snowfire and rain were a pretty good mix. Snowfire often flew in the rain... Many times she also flew into a Pidgy..... or two.... Sometimes three... As Samantha was thinking abot this guess what? Snowfire flew in to a Pidgy!

fire
24th April 2006, 1:57 AM
Andrew brust out laughing at the site of Snowfire hiting into the small brid pokemon as he passed Samantha. Andrew was now singing a song that was in his head. " Da, da, da ,da ,da Highway to the danger zone! Oh man why can't i stop singing that." Andrew said smacking his for head. " Fly." His pokemon said rolling his eyes as they nered the city.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
24th April 2006, 9:53 PM
"I really don't care" dave said as a flygon flew past.
I hate these people that think they are all that.

"hehehe" Dave said with a grin and pulling out a black pokeball with a D on it. "go dragonite" Dragonite materializes on the field beside them. "Lets go dragonite." Dragonite jumps up with dave holding umbreon in his hands. "Wait, hey Emma and samantha do you need a ride?"

FuriousElemental
24th April 2006, 10:09 PM
"Thanks, but no thanks...Tricksters will take me...but thank you again." Emma said, pulling out a Pokeball, and releasing Tricksters, the mischievious Dodrio. She climbed onto his back, and they ran off, once again heading for Violet City. Emma had trained her Dodrio with weights, trying to make him as fast as possible, and it succeeded as far as she was concerned.

fire
24th April 2006, 11:23 PM
Andrew was flying around at top speed untell the lightning stared. " Flygon let's land." Andrew said ceeping his eyes opened for in coming bots.

" Fly?" His pokemon asked. " You mabe not be hurt by lightng but i can be so land!" Andrew yelled as flygon began to lower it's air speed.

foxkitty
25th April 2006, 1:54 AM
"Rai" Rai ROu said coming out of it's pokeball.
"Rai Rou! Get in your pokeball" I said stopping and turning to look at the orange creature.
"Raii" Rai Rou said.
"I know you like the rain but, I don't want you to get sick and electricy and water really doesn't mix" I said with a sigh knowing she was going to win, she always won.
"Chuu" Rai Rou said correcting me.
"Well, I guess your right" I said letting my voice trail on...

~*Nobody*~
25th April 2006, 2:12 AM
" Snowfire! Watch where your going!" Samantha yelled helping the Pidgy take off. The Pidgy flew off with a disgusted look on its face. Well if you got in a head on clesion with a Charizard you wouldn't be to happy eather.

" Sorry... The rain is so thick." Snowfire said trying to sound as inusant as possible. The rain started to stop so Samantha told Snowfire to got fast and watch where she was going. Violet city came up in a matter of seconds, Snowfire landed in the middle of town.

" First ones here. Wow theres no one here." Samantha said looking around the empty town. The other cought up realy soon.

foxkitty
25th April 2006, 2:15 AM
We started walking again and walked into town.
"Wow no one is here" I said looking around the town.
I walked over to a building and knocked on the door to see if anybody as there.
Nobody answered so I looked in the window and it looked like no one had lived there in ages.

FuriousElemental
25th April 2006, 2:31 AM
Emma was the third person who reached the town, immediately spotting two girls she saw at the meeting. She hopped off Tricksters back, returning him to his pokeball. She headed over to the girl with a Raichu, well, attempted to inwhen her Ultraball popped open, releasing her Manectric, Sparkler.
"Maneeeeetric!" Sparkler barked, following her.

"Hello...My name is Emma." Emma said happily.

foxkitty
25th April 2006, 2:34 AM
"Huh?..oh...um..Hi..My names Angel" I said turning to see a girl with a Maneectric at her feet.
"Oh and this is Rai Rou" I said smiling, picking up my raichu.
Rai Rou fought to escape from my arms but then gave up.

fire
25th April 2006, 3:03 AM
" Wait flygon! You coming in to fast! were going to crash!" Andrew said as flygon made a nose dive for the ground. SMASH!!! Andrew and flygo crash landed and andrew was fired for his back and head frist into the mud.

Andrew looked over at his pokemon who had a stupid smile on his face. "Flygon Fly!" His pokemon said. Andrew walked over to flygon with it's pokeball and retered him. " You a menss. You know that?" He said as he put the pokeball on his belt. Andrew looked over at the others. " I've never seen a strom like this. On the way here i saw the lightning hit the same tree two times!"

Andrew had a strange feeling that something bad was going to happen.

(Lol it's like a seen for war of the worlds)

FuriousElemental
25th April 2006, 3:10 AM
Emma smiled at Rai Rou, before picking up Manectric.

"This is Sparkler..." Emma said, absentmindly scratching Sparklers mane. She heard something crash behind her, causing her to look. Emma saw a boy covered in mud. She turned back to Angel, a concerned look in her eyes.

"You want to see if that boys alright?" Emma asked.

foxkitty
25th April 2006, 3:13 AM
I giggled and shook my head yes.
We walked over to him and I bent down on my knees and poked him.
"Um..Dude are you okay" I asked giggling?

fire
25th April 2006, 3:40 AM
Andrew was staring at the sky when Angel snped him back to relaty. " Hum? What? Oh, yeah i am fine, just need a bath." He said puting his hand on the back of his hand. " Name's Andrew." He said holding out his hand.

foxkitty
25th April 2006, 3:44 AM
I laughed and then put my hand in his and shook.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Angel" I said getting up and pulling him up to his feet.
"Raiii" Rai Rou said.
"Your annoying at times you know that" I asked her as I picked her up?
"Rai" She said playfully.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
25th April 2006, 4:03 AM
dave flew toward the town soon to see everyone talking.
Dave stopped in midair.
Do I stay, I think later

"go" Dave said
Dragonite continued to fly and at the same time dodging the lighting by useing thunderbolt.

FuriousElemental
25th April 2006, 12:50 PM
"My names Emma." Emma said, amusement in her eyes. Sparkler walked over to him, sniffing him.. He barked, waggin his tail, before walking over to Emma again. Emma picked him up, rolling her eyes.

"Mane Manetri Tric." He barked, still wagging his tail.

fire
25th April 2006, 8:52 PM
" Wow you guys have realy heathy pokemon, I can tell that they have be rased well." He said as he took out three pokeballs. " Come on out you guys!" Andrew yelled as his pokemon brust out of the pokeballs.

" This is Sceptile, Flygon And Donphan."

foxkitty
25th April 2006, 9:42 PM
"Wow, there so cute, can I pet 'em" I asked looking at them.
"Oh..Is your charizard..okay" I asked glancing at the fallen chirazard.
I walked over to it and petted it softly on his orange back and wings.
"You're be okay" I whispered to the chirazard.

fire
25th April 2006, 10:12 PM
(I don't have a charizard)

" Yeah you can pet them." Andrew said with a smile on his face as his pokemon slowly walked over to Angel . " It's ok guys she wont bite." And as there here that it was ok form there trainer the come rushing over.

foxkitty
25th April 2006, 10:19 PM
(Oh, what where you flying on?)
"Yeah, I won't bite" I said laughing.
The 3 pokemon talked me and I start laughing.
"It's nice to meet you guys too" I said smiling and petting them.

fire
25th April 2006, 10:28 PM
(Flygon)

Andrew looked on, He haded seen his pokemon so happy in a long time. Made he shough bring them around people more often.

Andrew walked over to Angel. " So do you know were we are to go?" Andrew asked with a puzzled look on his face.

foxkitty
25th April 2006, 10:32 PM
"Hmm, oh I have no idea, but this town scares me" I said shivering.
"Theres no one else here in this town" I said petting Donphan.
"I've looked, it's like a ghost town" I said pushing ANdrew's pokemon off me and getting up.

fire
25th April 2006, 10:44 PM
Andrew got down on his knees and called his pokemon over. " Every one is probaly is inside because of the strom." He said looking around the emtey streets.

Andrew took out some pokefood for his pokemon and give the food to his pokemon. They all began happly muching away. Andrew tred to Angel. " do your pokemon want some?"

foxkitty
25th April 2006, 10:47 PM
"I'm not sure, Rai Rou" I asked looking at her?
"Rai Rou" Rai Rou said.
"She does and my other pokemon need some fresh air, thanks" I said smiling.
I toke out my other pokeballs and pushed the button for them to come out.
My eevee, Umbreon, jolteon, flareon and vapareon came out.
"Oh no, come back flareon" I said returning her.
"Sorry" I whispered to her.

fire
25th April 2006, 10:55 PM
Andrew got up. " I don't like this, I am going to see if anyone is around." He said as he took of runing at lighting fast speed. As he entered the town center there was no one there. The shuters on the houses falped in the wind.
But as he made the corner he saw a young boy siting on a bench, crying.

Andrew stoped and walked over to him. " What is wrong?' Andrew asked.

The boy looked up at andrew and said. " That man over there killed my pokemon."

foxkitty
25th April 2006, 10:58 PM
"Um..okay" I said.
I sat on my knees and watched over the pokemon while they eat.
"You like it" I asked?
"Rai chuu" Rai Rou said.

fire
25th April 2006, 11:25 PM
Andrew feeling a presins behide him Truned around to see a man in a dark cloak standing on top of a roof. " He kid you pokemon is not dead...yet." The man said throwing a Eevee at the boy.

Andrew looked over at the kid. " Get it to a pokemon center." Andrew said as the kid took of runing.

Then the man spoke. " I can see that my scyther do hit you after all." His said looking at the Wraped up part of Andrew's leg.

" That was you scyther?" Andrew said ask tried to reach for a pokeball, but he rember that his pokemon were with angel. So he did the next best thing he took out one of his throwing daggers and fired it at the man. But to andrew's sock he graped it and crushed it in his hand.

" You will have to do better then that." He said with an evil look in his eyes.

" Who are you!?" Andrew Yelled.

" I was hired by team shadow To kill you!"

foxkitty
25th April 2006, 11:32 PM
"ANdrew?" I asked?
"That's weird he should have came back by now" I said under my breath and standing up.
ANdrew's pokemon stopped eating and looked up at me.
"COme on, let's find him, he might be hurt" I said to his pokmon.
"Stay" I said to my pokemon and they listened and watched.
We ran in the direction that ANdrew went. Then we seen him and a Man talking. It seemed like Andrew was upset.
"ANdrew" I asked?

fire
25th April 2006, 11:42 PM
The man looked over at Angel. " Scyther go take care of her I have some bisnuse to take care of." He said has his bug pokemon chraged at Angel. Andrew looked over at in horrer " Angel Get out of here!" Andrew than looked back at the man " Leve Her alone!" He said with An Angry look in his eyes.

"If I kill her i will get pad more."

Andrew wanted to kill this guy so badly, He felt like an iner demon had just came out form the darkist part of his soul.

foxkitty
25th April 2006, 11:48 PM
Out of nowhere Rai Rou tackled the scyther to the ground.
"Rai Rou.....uh...thun..thunder" I said when I got my voice back.
She listened and obeyed and keept the scyther on the ground and used thunder on it.
The scyther quickly got back on its feet and used slash on Rai Rou. She feel to the ground. Scyther picked up one of it's green hands and tried to slash Rai Rou but she put her tail in the way and as they meet she used Iron tail.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
25th April 2006, 11:59 PM
I hope that everyone will make it in one piece, they seem like nice people.

Dave looked back for a second and a bolt just missed him.

"oh crap, that was too close, hurry dragonite, we need to get their faster"

Dragonite let out a cry before speeding up to the town.

fire
26th April 2006, 12:00 AM
Andrew Was now covered be a strange glow As he began to make raiped movements with his hands. " I am going to finsh you once and for all!" As clones of Andrew apered all around him and began to attack the man.

" Errr....It looks like you are strong than i though, but i will be back." He said as he and his pokemon disapered in a cloud of smoke.

foxkitty
26th April 2006, 12:03 AM
"Rai Rou" I said running to her and picking her up.
"You okay" I asked her?
"Rrrai" Rai Rou said weakly.
"Uh..andrew are you okay, whats up with the clones" I asked looking up at him.
I got up and walked ove to him with Rai Rou in my arms.

fire
26th April 2006, 1:13 AM
" It's part of my power." Andrew said weekly. He then looked over Angel. " Are you ok?" He ask before passing out. Use that power had takein alot out of Andrew.

The move he had just used had been band form his family, A long runing line of nijna, Because it draned some much out of the user, it somtimes even killed them.

Andrew didn't know much about his family history accpet for a lagend About his family being protected by lugia.

foxkitty
26th April 2006, 1:15 AM
"Oh, ANdrew!" I yelled caughting him before he hit the ground.

Rai Rou and his pokemon came running over.

"He'll be okay, don't worry you guys" I said trying to sound calm.

fire
26th April 2006, 1:28 AM
Andrew was dreaming about the battle he had just had. As he looked around every thing was on fire and dead bodys were every were. Then of in the distens he hear a scream of horror and pay ecoud out.

Andrew ran in the dirtion for the nose, and as he came around the corner he saw the man taking of and more bodys.

As he got down on his knees he notics that the they were the bodys of his pokemon and friends.

" No!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled as he woke up.

foxkitty
26th April 2006, 1:30 AM
"What, whats the matter Andrew" I asked statled?

"You were screaming in your sleep" I said.

"Raii" Rai Rou asked licking his cheek?

fire
26th April 2006, 1:38 AM
Andrew sat up. His head band was soaked with sweat. " Just a Bad dream." He looked around. " How long have i been asleep?" Andrew asked looking at angel and then at his pokemon who were asleep beside him.

FuriousElemental
26th April 2006, 1:53 AM
Emma had followed them, being mostly silent, so that they didnt realize that she had been following them.

"You've been asleep for about five hours or so." Emma stated, causing them to jump. Emma had returned Sparkler, and sent out Pupitar, who was named Valor.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
26th April 2006, 2:00 AM
Dave finally reached a town and saw Angel. and another person beside him. He seemed familiar to him. And she noticed Emma jump out of hiding.

They're here? and who is that guy, I remember seeing him with a sceptile.

"Land Dragonite" Dave said.
Dragonite landed near them and said "hey, hows it going. I heard a big 'no' sound as I was comming. Anything wrong that I missed?"

Dragonite and umbreon had just started to walk aside Dave.

FuriousElemental
26th April 2006, 3:36 AM
"Well...you missed a fight, and he just had a really bad nightmare." Emma said, concern evident in her eyes.Her eyes widened as she suddenly remembered Andrews injury. She placed her hands over his wound, a soft, soothing blue glow covering her hands. A second later, she pulled her hands away, leaving Andrew feeling like he had drunk a lot of coffee, and without the gash on his leg. She saw Valor glaring at Dave, slowly edging closer.

"Valor! Stop that right NOW!" Emma said.

stalinsucks667
26th April 2006, 5:26 AM
A tall red haired boy watched the kids gather around they recently screaming boy he had no idea what they were saying over the rumbling of the storm. He had to remain hidden because he was extremely out numbered so he pulled out a dark purple pokeball and released the pokemon inside.

A short dark purple beast with a wide grin on its face stood in front of the seated boy "gengar" the beast said. " I need a favor my freind could you go transparent and listen in on them? But dont get too close they may sense you if you feel they're getting on to you come back here okay?" the gengar nodded and slowly disappeared. The boy grinned and pulled an apple out of his pocket and began to eat and watch.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
26th April 2006, 8:34 PM
Dave looked around to see a pupitar getting closer.

"well hi there, you must be valor. I'm not a bad person if thats what your thinking. I'm here as part of the same group that your trainer is in."

Daves pokemon look at the pupitar getting ready to strike if it does that itself. Dave then turns back his attention to the injured trainer. "Oh, ya, I never got your name. Mine is Dave" Dave holds his hand out to help the trainer get up. "yours?"

fire
26th April 2006, 9:33 PM
" Name's andrew and thanks Emma." Andrew said geting up and walking around. " Ha, good as new." He said looking at his leg.

Then a more Angered look fell on his face. " Did any one see were that guy ran of to?" Andrew asked.

" He said that he was payed by team shadow to kill us!"

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
26th April 2006, 9:43 PM
"actually, I didn't, I just came here. But don't worry, we can take care of them." Dave looked up wondering about those people.I know they are still looking for us. So what do we do now?

Dave looks at his pokemon before looking back at andrew.

"Well, I guess we can't stay here all day, they still may be after us."

FuriousElemental
26th April 2006, 10:06 PM
"Pupitar, Pupi tar pupit!" Pupitar said, following both of the boys movements closely. That is, until Emma called him over to her side.

"Your welcome..." Emma said warmly, smiling at him.

"Well, I dont know where that scoundrel ran off to...but i hope he stays where there!" Emma said angrily.

fire
26th April 2006, 10:46 PM
" We well have to Keep an eye out for him. He could attack when we are sleeping." Andrew said looking around at the others and then at the pokemon.

" When we do go to sleep, One or two of use will have to stand watch." Andrew said serching the roof tops.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
26th April 2006, 10:57 PM
"yes we can do that or have our flying pokemon take shifts as well. I can use my chariard,and you can use anyother. That way, we can see from the sky and warn faster" Dave said as he was looking up.

~*Nobody*~
27th April 2006, 1:15 AM
ooc: STOP THE SHORT POSTS!!!!

Samantha watched as the others greeted eachother. Samantha still listening knew that the Gengar was nearby and also listening.

" We have to get out of here." Samantha mumbled to her Pokemon.
Vixey looked around also sencing that there was another Pokemon out. Flare was looking directly at the Pokemon easing dropping. Samantha leaned against a near by wall, trying her best not to be noticed be the others.

fire
27th April 2006, 1:31 AM
" It's geting late." Andrew said with a tired look in his eyes. " We should set up camp here." He said geting his tent out and seting it up. Once taht was done he took out a snack bar and began eating the choclate corved threat. He then looked at the others. " Any vontears for the first tour of duty, I mean watch."

Andrew's sceptile walked up and noded it's head. " Ok sceptile and somone else."

FuriousElemental
27th April 2006, 1:39 AM
"I'm really sorry, but I'm going to Cianwood, so I won't be sticking around for long." Emma said, releasing Burnboy. She made to get on his back, when he was knocked out by a bolt of lightning.

"On second thought, I'm not going out there anytime soon." Emma said, after healing her Charizard and returning him. She stared outside at the pouring rain. It was raining Growlithes and Meowths (I just thought of that off the top of my head.)
, with lightning and thunder mixed in.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
27th April 2006, 2:11 AM
"Yes, lets, but hang on, go tyrant"

Dave through out a pokeball and released his tyranitar. "Tyrant will join your pokemon. Return charizard" Dave started to pitch up his tent and with the help of Umbreon finished quickly.

"well, tyrant, help out to look for anyone comming. Roar if anyone maybe comming" With that dave and umbreon went in the tent to rest. "Good night everyone"

Musical Mayhem
27th April 2006, 3:37 AM
OOC: trying to catch up, *pants*

Crystal sat on the roof of her house in Vermillion, her sanctuary, listening to the stories of the wind.

"Hey sis," a girl who looked exactly like Crystal, except her hair was up in a pony-tail, said, climbing onto the rough shingled roof, "Any good one's tonight?" she asked quietly.

"No, I haven't heard anything yet Tiff. Wait- I'm getting something," Crystal said, hushing her sister, listening to the gust of wind.

Tiffany sat quietly in anticipation listening, but all she could hear was the gusts of the wind. Her sister spoke this ancient language, always translating for her. She often wondered why she didn't have this power as well, but it didn't matter.

"There is trouble in Johto, with the legendaries and a team called Team Shadow. That's all I can understand, Johto's far from here. You can go to bed, I'll listen for anything else," Crystal said quietly, staring up at the moon.

Melody climbed up next to them, "Quil, lava quil," she said quietly.

Crystal reached over and petted her friend, "We're going to Johto Melody, does that make you happy?" she asked.

"Quil!" Melody exclaimed, her eyes lighting up.

"Am I coming?" Tiff asked as the wind blew agian.

"The winds say you can't. I'm sorry," Crystal said looking into her sister's eyes, "You can send me messages in the wind, just speak while the wind is blowing, I'll get it, I promise," Crystal said, wrapping an arm around her twin, "Mel and I will leave tomarrow morning, don't worry, you can come too, just don't tell anyone," she said quietly and the two sisters hugged eachother in the twighlight of the moon, Melody sitting on their laps.

~*Nobody*~
27th April 2006, 3:42 AM
Ooc: *hands water* Why does every one get this missed up?! Its Team Shadows not Team Shadow.

Musical Mayhem
27th April 2006, 3:43 AM
OOC: Sorry bout that. Like I said I"m catching up. All I know is you guys are in Johto and there's a man that did something bad. Heh, I'm working on it, which is why I'm somewhere else in my post.

~*Nobody*~
27th April 2006, 3:49 AM
ooc: Oh its ok. Just try to read as much as possible!

stalinsucks667
27th April 2006, 5:37 AM
The gengar fled back before he heard anything of value because he was so startled by the prescence of being noticed. "it's okay buddy you tried but they might have seen you comeback here so we gotta go." The boy recalled the ghost and sent out a small black and orange dog.

"Dour" the pokemon said okay this is gunna be tricky we're going to use a flamethrower to make an exit then smog. While they're blinded we'll flee into the woods and lay low until they move then tail them alright ready?"

"Houndour flamethrower" the boy shouted. Smog fileed the air and the two of them sprinted straight in to the woods always looking behind them the boy started to laugh and shook his head then disappeared into the forest.

Musical Mayhem
27th April 2006, 7:22 PM
OOC: whew just caught up.
BIC:

Crystal felt the clouds coming before she could actually see them. She told Tiff, "I think it's going to rain,"

"I don't see any clouds," said Tiff confusedly.

"Quil, lava la!" squealed Melody pointing behind them.

Crystal turned around, "Whoa, that's the biggest storm I've ever seen!" she said, awestruck.

"Oh, my God." Tiff said as a rumble of thunder shook the roof.

"Quil!!!" Melody squealed as a drop of rain hit her nose.

"Return Mel," Crystal said, holding out a pokeball, painted orange and red, to match Melody's flames.

"What'll we do? With a storm this size, we'll never get to Johto, the flights'll be canceled," Tiff said angrily.

Crystal sighed, standing up. She knew what she could do, but she wouldn't be able to take Tiff along if she did it, "Tiff, do you really want to come?"

"I guess so, but why?" she asked curiously, rain began to pour down openly.

"Because the only way I can get there safely is to ride in the wind, but I can't take you, it'd kill me from the effort," Crystal said quietly, the rain was blowing at them in gusts of wind.

Tiff's heart fell, "Go I guess. I'll send you a message in the wind, like you told me to," she said quietly, looking down at the wet shingles.

Crystal pulled her sister up onto her feet, "I'm sorry Tiff, really I am. We're twins, we share a special connection, we'll always know if we're okay," she said quietly, holding her sister carefully against the wind.

"Okay, I'll go write a note to Mom," Tiff said quietly, jumping down onto the garage roof, heading towards the open window to their room.

"Hey Tiff?" Crystal asked, sliding down onto the garage roof.

"What?" Tiff asked, half in the window, but she turned back anyways.

"I love you," Crystal said quietly, and began drawing her power, the wind circling around her, as her sister and house began to get farther away.

"I love you too!" Tiff yelled after her, "Always," she said quieter, and climbed through the window, closing it.

Crystal flew through the wind at top speed, storm winds were easy to ride, they would lead her right to Johto, assuming that the storm had started there. She saw the coasts of Johto come into view, and she began her desent towards the ground.

She asked the wind, "Could you please tell me where they are again?"

It whistled around her, speaking only two words in the ancient language of the wind, "Violet City,"

"Thank you," she told it in a whistley voice, and decended towards Violet City, hitting the ground in a swirl of wind gracefully, but she collapsed exaughstedly on the wet pavement. She heard a Charizard roar, and it's trainer ran out, looking at her strangely.

"Hi," Crystal managed to say, but she hit the ground unconciously.

fire
27th April 2006, 8:34 PM
Andrew felt Donphan Headbutting his leg. " What is it!?" Andrew said geting Anrgy at his pokemon.

" Donphan, don!" He said poniting to a girl lieing on the wet ground. She looked like she was out cold.

Andrew and Donphan ran over to her. He got down on his knees and checked for her any sigs of life. Feling a breath he called over the Emma. " Emma come over here, Use your healing powers on this person."

FuriousElemental
27th April 2006, 10:58 PM
Emma immediately rushed over to the girl, placing her hands on her head, Emma healed the girl. After a couple of seconds, Emma backed off, her eyes had a curious look in them. Emma got up, heading over to a clear area so she could put up her tent. After she had set up her purple tent, she climbed inside, intent on catching an hour of sleep. But fate had other plans for her....In the form of her Pupitar. With a loud cry, Pupitar plunged into her tent, with the intent of making her feed him.

fire
27th April 2006, 11:25 PM
Atfer placing the fallin girl under a tree in a small selter that he had made, Andrew went inside his on tent and got into his sleeping bag. He then poked his head out of his tent and looked up at the night sky. The strom had cleared up and the sky was full of stars. This had reminded Andrew of all the stary nights on three island, in the berry forest. He had spent most of those nights siting in the barches of an oran berry tree, looking up at the night sky thinking about life.

" Oh home." He said softy before falling asleep, his head still pokeing out of his tent.

Musical Mayhem
27th April 2006, 11:30 PM
Crystal opened her eyes blearily, faintly aware that she had been healed.

"Wha- what happened?" she asked a boy, but he was sleeping, "Darn that was harder then I thought," she sighed.

OOC: Sory about short post, mom's home.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
28th April 2006, 1:47 AM
Dave was tossing and turing from all the noise, which his tyranitar soon came to wake him. "Huh, what is it?" Dave said as he was getting out. His tyranitar pointed to a fallen girl being helped by everyone, then being left alone.

Dave made sure not to wake up His umbreon since he tends to be grumpy if he is woken.

Dave walks near the girl.

"Hi there, I can see my friends have helped you. By the way, my name is Dave, I'm in that tent if you need help" Dave said pointing to his tent with a tyranitar. "Oh and don't be afraid of tyranitar, he won't hurt, unless you are a bad person. Now, I never got your name, and do you need help?" Dave asked.

~*Nobody*~
28th April 2006, 4:04 AM
Flare rushed over to Samantha who was still sleeping as soundly as she could.

" A girls has come up! She just got here then colapsed!" Flare said... worried.
Samantha shocked that Flare was thinking of someone be sides himself, ran out to see what had happened.

" Oh my gosh!" Samantha exclaimed, shocked that she just seemed to appear.
Samantha looked at her Pokemon grimly. Trying to see if the girl had a Pokemon out so she could talk to it and find out what happened.

Musical Mayhem
28th April 2006, 3:09 PM
Crystal smiled, "Well then I'm lucky I'm not a bad girl, unless you count leaving my twin back in Kanto. I'm Crystal and this," she paused sending out Melody, "Is Melody."

"Quil," Melody said, waving a paw in the air.

"Do you guys have any extra tents? This cool shelter is nice and all, but Mel needs to be kept out of the rain, she hates it," Crystal said, looking around the small tree like shelter.

"Quil," Mel said grumpily, she was getting wet, which as I said before, she hates.

"All right Melody, let me find out if they have any extra tents would you? And talking to me right now isn't going to help, the wind's not listening," Crystal grumbled. She noticed Dave looking at her funny.

"Oh yeah! I forgot sorry. I have powers over the wind, I can send and recieve messages through it, Mel does that a lot, since I don't speak Pokemon, but I do speak wind. I can also travel places very fast through the wind, but it takes a lot out of me, like it just did," Crystal explained, throwing a blanket over Mel.

"Now don't burn that, that's Tiff's," She said sternly.

"Quil! Lava lava!" Melody said grumpily, but she put out her flames anyways.

"I can do a lot with the wind if I'm at full strength, but I'm kind of tired, and storm winds are extremely hard to control, or I'd show you," she said kindly.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
28th April 2006, 9:02 PM
wind powers, hmm, nice, I wonder if she is as good with that as I am with Ice?

"well, Hi there crystal and Melody, have a nice rest, because in the morning I think some good things will happen."

Dave made the army salute and went off to his tent.

JUst before he got there he said "return tyranitar. Its okay, I don't think we need you now, you need your rest."
With that dave went off to slumber land.

Musical Mayhem
28th April 2006, 9:09 PM
"Quil," Melody said, curling up under the blanket.

"Yeah, I'm sleepy too. One sec, I'm gonna send Tiff a wind message," Crystal said, standing up and readying herself.

"Quil," Melody muttered, pointing at the clouds.

"Hey, I'm going to bed anyways, so it won't matter if I'm tired!" Crystal muttered. She then conjured up a quick breeze, and began her message.

"Hey Tiff, I met some new friends, you'd like them. They all seem very nice, they helped me when I collapsed from exauhstion. It was really nice of them. I'll wind-mail you in the morning. Peace and Love: Crys," Crystal finsihed, guiding her message in the direction of Kanto.

"Love you," she whispered, watching the wind blow the rain around her furiously, almost as if there were no tomarrow. She walked back into the small shelter, curled up next to Melody and went to sleep.

fire
28th April 2006, 9:36 PM
Andrew's sceptile was the only one at the camp that was still awake and he was hurgy. So sceptile dashed of into the woods looking for berrys for him and the others. As he leped for brach to brach, tree to tree, He picked up a strage smell. It was the sent of a human and it was close by. But sceptile didn't know exactly were. So he passed on.

An hour later Sceptile came back with an arm full of berrys. He then walked over to the tree that Crystal was sleeping under. The green lizard growled at her Quillava, Because most grass types just hate fire pokemon. After he was finshed sceptile clamed up into the tree and began eating the berrys.

FuriousElemental
28th April 2006, 10:29 PM
Emma feed, Pupitar, then headed out. Spotting Samantha, she headed over, intent on having a conversation. Before she could get there, her Pupitar hopped in front of her.

"Pupitar!" Pupitar said. Emma groaned. She was never able to talk to people, as her pokemon demanded that she train them!

~*Nobody*~
29th April 2006, 1:57 AM
She has wind powers. Maybe the Elders should know.

"Rain, its so powerful, and I just hate it." Vixey mumbled to herself, it was out of her personallity to be this way.

"Its not so bad." Samantha said letting Vixey shake all over her. Samantha was going to talk to Crystal and tell her that she could talk to Pokemon. Flare grumbled trying to convnce a wild Pokemon that he could do anything. Flare walked back in with a unsatisfied lok on his face, he must of lost to what Samantha made out to be a Pidgy.

"Hphm." Flare grumble as he lay down beside Vixey.
After hours of just sitting there thinking Samantha heard a noise out side of her tent.

Mawile XD
29th April 2006, 6:41 PM
Jake walked over a hill, his pokemon behind him. He had gotten a letter from some Elders, but he had missed the meeting, due to his Dragonite, Blackthorn, being sick. "Sheesh," Jake said softly, "I don't think we'll find them like this. Blackthorn, please fly me into the air, and try to find a group of people."

Blackthorn grunted, and bent down, while Jake recalled his pokemon. When his pokemon were safely in his pokeballs, Jake climbed onto Blackthorn. The Dragonite nuzzled him, and took off. After flying quite a distance, Jake saw a group of people, some sleeping, and some talking. "I think this is it," Jake said to Blackthorn. "Land by those people."

Blackthorn landed after circling several times. Jake ran over to the people, and asked, "Were you at a meeting made by some Elders? I appear to have missed it."

fire
30th April 2006, 1:24 AM
Andrew woke up the next morring. He unziped his tent and walked out side. Most of the others were asleep, but some were awake. Andrew then looked over at the tree were he had put that girl and saw sceptile siting in the branches of it, the morring sun shing in his eyes.

" I can see that you whent berry picking last night." Andrew said looking at the berrys in sceptile's arms. " Do you mind throwing one of those down here?" He asked.

" Scep!" The pokemon said throwing a berry at andrew.

" Thanks." Andrew said holding the fruit in his hand and sticking one of his many throwing daggers into it and then takeing a bite.

" Hm." He said noticing that some one had arived over night.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
30th April 2006, 1:38 AM
Dave finally gets out of the tent

"Ahhhh, finally" Dave looks around and finds an open area.

"Common out everyone, time to take a break."

Dave throws 5 pokeballs out, each engraved,one with a V,C,B,D,and T. Out comes out tyrant the tyranitar, sky the dragonite, venasuar, blastoise, and charizard. Umbreon gets away from the tent to join the group.
"Okay gang, time to stretch, we will need it for later." Dave watches his pokemon stretch. "wait, guys, i'm going to get some food."
Dave heads in his tent to pull out the bag of food he has been saving. He hands it out to all of his pokemon. "eat up now."

Dave then looks up in the sky before getting some food for himself.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
30th April 2006, 1:45 AM
justin was levitating. he liked to do that in the mornings,it helped to clear his mind. off in the distance he heard someone talking.wow he thought,it sounds soo near!!he looked over at milly and said"wake up milly were going for a walk,ok?" "mil miltank" she said as she woke from her slumber. and they setted of.
after walking awhile they saw a campfire. they aproached it carefully. there was a girl with a quilava near the tent. "Hi,im justin"he said as he walked out from behind the bush.

FuriousElemental
30th April 2006, 2:03 AM
Emma walked out of her tent, smiling. It wasn't raining, so that was good news. She stretched, then proceeded to walk a little ways awy from the others. Emma sent out her Pokemon, and began to train them. After a while, she finished training, and went to get something to eat. She ate quickly, then headed over to Dave.

"Whatcha doing?" Emma asked curiously.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
30th April 2006, 2:12 AM
justin was sitting on the ground near the tent when a girl walked buy. She streched and then began walking again as she sent out her pokemon to train them. she walked farther away from everyone else.He started to levitate again. He said to himself"this is a habit i have to control." he sent out some of his pokemon."Go milly,blissey,sneasle,poliwrath"he said.Justin never sent all his pokemon out at the same time,to much responsibility he thought.
Then he got up and went to talk to the guy with the big tyranitar."Hi,im justin,and you are?"

Jerry_Francis
30th April 2006, 4:19 AM
Jerry walked outside of his house. He released hsi pokemon, then he decided to go to the beach to let his pokemon play for a bit. When they got there, a man asked Jerry why he was wearing all black at a beach, when it was really hot out. Jerry smirked, then just walked away. He told all of his pokemon in his mind to go home after they were done. Eevee never really liked being without him, so he went with him instead of playing. When Jerry walked into his house, he noticed that his pokemon immediatly came running to him. He wondered what was going on. Then espeon sent images through Jerry's mind. He saw a magma emblem on the floor of the beach. Then the vison stopped, and Jerry knew it had to do with team magma. Then he packed his things and started walking out of his house, then there was a magma grunt standing out of his door. He said "You have something I want...", then Jerry stood back as his pokemon stood in front of him. Then he grinned and released his magmar, rapidash, and macargo. Jerry didn't know what he was talking about, but he figured he would after this battle.

Jerry_Francis
30th April 2006, 5:15 AM
Jerry told vaporeon to use water gun in his mind, then vaporeon launched it at macargo, then he told espeon to use confusion to levitate rapidash so jolteon could get a direct hit with thunder, then he told umbreon, flareon, and eevee to use a triple tackle, and all the orders were carried out. "Haha, so you are already using what i want from you...", then Jerry looked confused. "You are using a mind reader type of thing, I want it, and the only way to take it from you is to drain it, so if I make lud enough of a sound, it's mine...", then he revealed some kin dof machine. He turned the timer, then put on headphones and returned his KOed pokemon. Then a loud screech came out of the machine, and Jerry fell victim to it. He fell to the ground covering his ears. He tried to tell flareon to melt the thing, but his powers weren't working. Then the machine went haywire and turned off. THe magma grunt looked at it and said "You lucked out...I will be back, but next time much much stronger!", then he disappeared using a smoke ball. The smoke cleared, and Jerry just left the island on his boat, heading for help, whereever it was.
(PS: That is Jerry's weakness, high pitched noises)

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
30th April 2006, 3:19 PM
"Well hi emma, i'm just stretching with these guys and feeding them. They need it."

Dave Then noticed a boy walking to him.

"Well hi there, justin, my name is Dave"
Dave looked over to see justin's pokemon. "Wow, you got a powerful team. I really like your sneasel."

TheTurquoiseTauros!
30th April 2006, 3:35 PM
"thanks" said justin"i really love your tyranitar!! it looks very strong! hey,maybe ill send out all my pokemon!"so with that he sent out a magmar and a feraligator and the two pokemon walked over to join the sneasle,miltank,poliwrath and blissey."so i heard everyone here has a special gift!" "whats yours?"
then without waiting for a reply he said"im telekinetic,i can move things with my mind!" justin pointed at a cup of water near the ground and it shot straight up in the air and then he set it back down without spilling a drop."oh ya,what about you?"

fire
30th April 2006, 5:37 PM
"Showing off are we." Andrew said looking at the new kid. " Well two can play at the game." Andrew said reaching into a pouch that was cliped onto his pokeball belt. When he pulled his hand out he had one of his throwing daggers.

Seeing the cup of water, Andrew fired the dagger at the cup, Slicing right though it.

" Hey, kid! do you wont to battle?"

TheTurquoiseTauros!
30th April 2006, 5:51 PM
"sure,ill battle"and with that justin sent the dagger right back at the kid,stopping it inches away from his face."i hope you mean a pokemon battle!!"justin said

Mawile XD
30th April 2006, 6:31 PM
Jake smiled at everyone, and walked up to a girl with a Quilava. "Hi, I'm Jake. Were you at a meeting with the Elders? I'm afraid I missed it. Okay, guys, go!"

Jake sent out his entire team of pokemon. "Cinders, come here."

His Cyndaquil wriggled with joy, and walked over to the Quilava.

fire
30th April 2006, 6:51 PM
Andrew just grined and grabed the dagger out of the air. " I have seen better tricks form a mankey, and yes i meen a pokemon battle." Andrew camly said puting the dagger back in his pouch.

" Guys get over here!" He said calling his pokemon. " I chose my sceptile."

TheTurquoiseTauros!
30th April 2006, 6:54 PM
"ok i choose my miltank,hey milly come over here"justin said.
"your in for it now kid,but whoever wins,no hard feelings ok?"

FuriousElemental
30th April 2006, 6:55 PM
Emma sighed at them, knowing that one of them was going to come to her asking for her help healing their pokemon. Shaking her head, she sat down near a tree, watching the match. Emma tucked her legs up under her chin, wrapping her arms around them. She carefully monitored the match, ready to start healing as soon as she was needed.

Jerry_Francis
30th April 2006, 6:58 PM
After Jerry Landed hsi ship, he walked around the land he was on. He noticed a lot of kids releasing their pokemon. He called eevee out to go see if they were evil or good. Eevee got scared but Jerry told him to hurry. THen eevee approached the trainers fearfully.

fire
30th April 2006, 6:59 PM
" Ok." Andrew said. Then he got his game face on. " Sceptile use agilty and juimp into the air!" Andrew comanded As his pokemon toke of with super seed.

" Great, Sceptile right in the sun light, This combo has to work."

TheTurquoiseTauros!
30th April 2006, 6:59 PM
"miltank,dodge and use ice punch!!"miltanks hand started to glow with a blue light.she ran at the sceptile but he already jumped up into the air.

Jerry_Francis
30th April 2006, 7:03 PM
Eevee got terrified at the sight of the two trainers battling, then all of Jerry's other pokemon came out with eevee while Jerry stayed hiding.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
30th April 2006, 7:08 PM
"oh dang,it missed" said justin."follow it up with metronome!!"Mil,mil,mil"said milly,waving her hands sise to side.suddenly she stopped and a large gust of wind started to blow.
then a razor wind appered.

fire
30th April 2006, 7:14 PM
Andrew's eyes narroded. " Use detect!" Andrew yelled.

" Scep!" The pokemon said as it's eyes glowed and it doged the attack, lading on it's feet.

" Now use bullet seed!" Andrew order as sceptile fired hundreds of seed out of it's mouth like a chain gun.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
30th April 2006, 7:15 PM
Before dave could answer, the people were starting to battle. "hmm, a battle, seems okay."

"Blast" daves blastoise said looking at a kid with an Eevee comming. Dave turns around to look.

He is one of them? or a friend?

Dave started to walk over to him, his umbreon following.. "hello there"

TheTurquoiseTauros!
30th April 2006, 7:20 PM
"milly,dodge and then use ROLLOUT!!!" milly tucked in her body and started to roll faster and faster."dont miss this time"

Jerry_Francis
30th April 2006, 7:22 PM
All of Jerry's Pokemon got into an attacking position, then Jerry said from behind the tree "Tell them whether you are bad or good and they will back off...", then Jerry glared at Dave.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
30th April 2006, 7:30 PM
Dave looks at the pokemon. Then he looks at umbreon, who doesn't look that bad.

"Now listen, my name is Dave, and I'm a good person. we are here just for the elders, now if you plan on attacking me it isnt' going to be a good Idea, just look behind me."

Dave points at all of his pokemon. "So are you good or bad?"

Jerry_Francis
30th April 2006, 7:34 PM
"Don't Taunt Them...", Jerry said coming out from behind the tree. "They take those remarks as challenges...", then all of his pokemon gathered around him. He told them telepathecially to get ready for a battle, because this guy would probably want one right away.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
30th April 2006, 7:46 PM
"WAIT!!"justin yelled to his pokemon."look over there andrew,whats going on with the kid with the eevee and the other kid with the umbreon and the blastois"
justin stopped and watched what looked like a soon to be battle.

Mawile XD
30th April 2006, 7:50 PM
Jake left the girl with the Quilava and told her, "I'm just going to leave Cinders here with you for a little while. I'm investigating the battle."

With that, Jake jogged over to the battle.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
30th April 2006, 7:53 PM
~which battle are you talking about~?

justin walked over to the kid who just keft his cyndquil with some girl."hey,do you know whats going on over there?"
"looks like its going to get pretty messy!"justin said.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
30th April 2006, 8:07 PM
"So i'm guessing your pokemon want a battle? well, i don't know...I think it may be early."

who does this kid think he is? who does he think he is challenging.

"If a battle is what you want, think twice."
With that dave went over to his pokemon.
"So how are you guys doing? you done stretching? Well, if we have a challenge I hope you are all ready. Now we need to be safe so return, tyranitar, blastoise, venasaur, and dragonite. I need you charizard for later."

Dave pulls one pokeball with a B to return blasoise, one with a T to return tyranitar, one with a V to return venasaur and one with a D to return dragonite. He leaves charzard out for now.

"Lets just watch the others battle." Dave says as he uses his power of Ice to make an Ice chair. "Okay guys continue with your battle."

Mawile XD
30th April 2006, 8:10 PM
Jake nodded. Then he saw a boy make an ice chair. "WOW!" he cried. "So you have ice powers for an ability? Cool! I can bend and move metal."

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
30th April 2006, 8:14 PM
"really?, can you bend that pipe sticking out of the ground near that house?"

Dave pointed to the pipe and all of his pokemon looked.

fire
30th April 2006, 8:25 PM
" Never mind them let's just ceep battling." Andrew said. He was geting tried of waiting.

" Sceptile use dragon claw!" Andrew order his pokemon as sceptile's claws started to glow.

Mawile XD
30th April 2006, 8:30 PM
Jake nodded. His eyes glowed, and the pipe bent. "Watch this!" Jake said. He concentrated for a few seconds, and ripped the pipe from the ground. He then sent it flying into the air.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
30th April 2006, 8:35 PM
"ohh, nice" Dave nodded, "wow, you have some ability there" Daves pokemon nodd also in amazement. "anyway, who is winning the match here?"

TheTurquoiseTauros!
30th April 2006, 8:47 PM
"fine,mitank dodge the dragon claw and use flamethrower all over the field!!"
miltank charged up and sent flames all over the field they were batteling in."try to dodge that!!"justin said and he knew it was all over! and as he watched miltank use flamethrower,a metal pipe went wizzing right by his head."hey"he yelled."watch were your throwing stuff"he said angerly!
and he sent it right back with his telekinesis.

FuriousElemental
30th April 2006, 9:17 PM
Emma watched in amusement at everybody's antics. When the pipe almost hit her though, she wasn't amused. She shot up straight, glaring at the boy who had chucked it. She stomped angrily over to him.

"What the heck are you doing! YOU ALMOST HIT ME!" Emma screamed.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
30th April 2006, 9:23 PM
"ohh,i am sooo sorry! I didnt see you there! I thought i sent it back to that kid who threw it at me. Will you forgive me?" and to andrew he said "sorry kid but im calling off my miltank,Return milly!"milly came back and sat right next to the girl who was mad at justin and nuzzled up agianst her."milly seems to like you." justin said.

fire
30th April 2006, 9:34 PM
" come on sceptile." Andrew said walking over to the tree were Emma was and claming it, sceptile following him.

The two stoped at the top of the tree and stricted out on it's branchs.

" Man there is nothing to do around here."

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
30th April 2006, 9:34 PM
Dave started laughing.

"Damn, why could that have hit her? Oh well. So what know?"

Dave used his powers again to remove the chair and walked up to the others.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
30th April 2006, 9:38 PM
justin kinda liked this girl he now knew was emma. He thought it was easy to talk to her,even though she was mad at him. i wonder if ill have any friends here he thought

FuriousElemental
30th April 2006, 9:47 PM
Emma glared at him for a few seconds, before turning around, and walking off to her tent. Once she reached her tent, she packed it up, just to be prepared in case they had to leave soon. Of course, this took a little while, so she was calm enough to talk without screaming her head off at someone. She finished packing, and with that done, she walked over to Andrew.

"So..Did you enjoy that?" Emma said, staring down at him.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
30th April 2006, 10:02 PM
justin sat there crying but also hoping no one saw him. im not ever going to have friends,he thought and he started to levitate.

~*Nobody*~
30th April 2006, 10:12 PM
Samantha stared at all this through her tent. Snowfire wanted to go blast the Pokemon so they would stop fighting.

"Do you think we should go out there?" Vixey asked, she only wanted to see the battle of course.

"I could beet them all." Flare snarled, it was his morning attitude. It would only get worst as the day went on.

"Please, if they want to fight they can." Samantha said, she seemed very calm for some reason. "But lets go out there and calm Snowfire. She seems reckless!"
The three went out to calm dow Snowfire, it was of her nature to be like this at times.

"Come on Snow! Calm down!" Samantha said useing her nick nickname.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
30th April 2006, 10:37 PM
as justin wiped his eyes he saw a girl calling to her pokemon."Here snow"she said. i wonder who shes calling for justin thought and he went back to wishing he had friends.

Jerry_Francis
30th April 2006, 10:56 PM
Jerry just looked away from the trainers and walked off, but before he could make a step, a lot of team magma grunts were standing in his way. Then that one be battled before showed up. "Remember me? Well, Like I promised, I am stronger now, and I am now an admin of team magma, and I have also made a new machine, one that can handle it's own screeching!", then he pulled it out.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
30th April 2006, 11:07 PM
OMG!! justin thought as he saw the team magma people."that kid is in trouble and i need to help him,Go feraligater and blissey!"then justin and his pokemon ran up to the kid who was standing infront of team magma."need any help?""fer,feraligator"said feraligator. Blissey only glared at them.

~*Nobody*~
30th April 2006, 11:20 PM
Snowfire calmed down at last, but the site of the magma members got her worked up again.

"SNOWFIRE!" Samantha yelled as Snowfire let out a big burst of flames at the magma members. They were burned badly.

"Sorry, couldn't help it!" Snowfire addmited looking back at Samantha.

"I could of done that.... WHY DID I THINK OF IT!" Flare barked, his mood was getting worst... of course.

"Please calm down Flare, no need to yell." Vixey said now trying to calm Flare down.

Jerry_Francis
30th April 2006, 11:24 PM
The Admin That Jerry hated was still standing, because all 6 of his pokemon (Rapidash, Macargo, Magmar, Mightyena, Crobat, and Electabuzz) All guarded him from the attacks. He laguhed and turned on the machine, so the high-pitched screech came out again, but the admin had headphones. Jerry covered his ears and fell onto his knees. His pokemon were also being affected, and kneeled down and put their ears down.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
30th April 2006, 11:41 PM
"feraligator,blissey use water pulse!!"yelled justin. the attacks hit all the magma pokemon but one. The rapadash had jumped out of the way at the last second. "Blissy you have to shut down that machine,its hurting the kid!"justin yelled.

fire
30th April 2006, 11:56 PM
" Andrew jumped down form the tree and pulled out his dagger because a team magma grunt started to run at him.

" Oh no you don't!" andrew said throwing the dagger at the grunt. Luckly for him it hit the grunt into arm and set him flying to the ground in pain.

" Who are these clowns?" Andrew ask Emma.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
1st May 2006, 12:33 AM
"Hey,you guys i think we need some help over here!" justin yelled at emma and andrew. this is going to get messy justin thought as three team magma grunts ran at him. justin said loudly"I dont think so!" and with a wave of his arm sent all three into the thorn bushes twenty yards behind them.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
1st May 2006, 1:12 AM
these guys?

Dave uses his ice powers to have ice spike through the ground and peirce the machine. then the Ice splits to destroy it even more. Then he has the Ice cover the feet of the grunts.

"They are tied up now, finish them!"

FuriousElemental
1st May 2006, 2:11 AM
Emma stood back, letting the others do most of the work, because Emma had no offense powers, as she was a healer foremost. She stared at the Magma members, narrowing her eyes. She heard Andrews question, and answered.

"These bunch of imbeciles are Magma Members." Emma said, smirking evilly at the magma memebers. She released Burnboy, who immediately flew up, scouting the area for more Magma Members. Once he spotted a group headed for them, BUrnboy flew back, intent on telling someone that there was another group nearing them.

fire
1st May 2006, 2:22 AM
Andrew looked over at Emma. " Watch your back!" Andrew said as he spoted a grunt coming up form behide her.

Andrew came runing and tackled the grunt to the ground. He Then toke out one of his daggers and stabed the grunt in the neck, killing him right on the spot.

" I've got you back." Andrew said.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
1st May 2006, 2:30 AM
"More?"

"go tyranitar and dragonite"

"now, tyranitar, dragonite, and charizard get ready to stop them."

Dave sees that the others are comming. "dragonite and charizard fly up"

TheTurquoiseTauros!
1st May 2006, 3:00 AM
justin saw the kid kill the magma grunt by stabbing him in the neck.He looked away,discusted. But then a very strong magma grunt slamed him down from behind.he covered his mouth so justin couldnt scream and he also grabbed his hands so he couldnt use his powers."aahhh!!"justin tried to scream as the magma grunt took a long pointed knife and inserted it into justins belly.Then,the world went black.

Jerry_Francis
1st May 2006, 3:31 AM
Jerry wasn't in pain anymore, then telepathically told his pokemon to use a six-way tackle, then the pokemon scatered and they all tackled the rest of the grunts. Then Jerry stood up, he had a headache from that machine.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
1st May 2006, 3:47 AM
justin was slipping in and out of concisness.He could hardly breath and he wished with all his might that the one girl who hated him would use her powers and heal him.

~ i dont know how to spell concisness?~

~*Nobody*~
1st May 2006, 3:48 AM
"Well Flare heres your chance. BLAST BURN!" Samantha said pointing at a large magma member. The fire almost killed the magma member but not quiet.

"Go back to where you came from, or I will get all three to kill you!" Samantha said standing over the member, who got up and ran off half limping.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
1st May 2006, 3:52 AM
wow justin thought as he fell into the darkness,that girl with the charzard is good.

stalinsucks667
1st May 2006, 6:09 AM
clapping is heard throughout the whole town"Bravo!! Encore!!" Bar shouted from the roof of a house. "I wasn't sure if you guys were going to be tough enough to take on the magmas but boy was i wrong. So anyways back to business what are you guys planning on doing next just so i can inform my boss?" the red headed boy was sporting a stupid smirk through all of this.

fire
1st May 2006, 8:36 PM
Andrew spin around and faced the guy on the roof, Thinking it was the guy who had attacked them before. But it's wasn't.

" Who are you!" Andrew yelled taking of one of his daggers and moving into an attacking stants.

Musical Mayhem
1st May 2006, 9:13 PM
Crystal woke up blearily, faintly aware that no one was near her anymore.

"Guys?" she called confusidly, looking around for everyone else.

"Quil!" Melody yelled, mimiking her trainer.

OOC; srrry for the short post, i'm kinda busy.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
1st May 2006, 9:44 PM
wow, good charizard.

"Okay i think we are in the clear so return tyranitar and dragonite"
Dave pulled out 2 pokeballs to return his pokemon.

Just then he saw a kid come out of now where. "So who are you" Dave said. at the same time both his pokemon, charizard and umbreon were starting to growl.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
1st May 2006, 10:20 PM
~~~hey people!! i just wanted you all to know that my character is about to die and i was wondering if....ANYONE CAN HEAL HIM!!!! i dont want to be ignored and then have to make my character get up and be healed soo can anyone heal him??~~~

justin lay there,hearing and not hearing,seeing and not seeing,wishing to be dead because the pain was soo bad.

fire
1st May 2006, 10:31 PM
Andrew looked over at the dieing kid. " I guess i have to check the wound."

He then dashed over to the kid. " Motles's flame! You got hit hard." Andrew said has he got out his book of Nijna moves.

" Hmmm... There we go! Healing jituse!" Andrew said has he began folling the hand movements that were in the book. He then put his hands on the wound and with in mintes it healed.

" Sceptile get over here and watch him tell he is better."

stalinsucks667
1st May 2006, 10:44 PM
" my names Bar I was hired by an annonymus man to watch your guys progress. I'm not sure why he wants to know but I'm keeping him posted for the cash but in the end I plan to knock you guys off and take the credit for myself. But thats not for awhile so don't worry."

The spy then pulled out a light blue pokeball and threw it down, a large blue and red bird stood next to him.

He then shouted " I'm going to get going you guys look beat up enough I gotta go report I'll be seeing you guys later but you won't know so behave!"

Bar Then mounted the swellow and winked down at the heroes and cryed "Swellow Whirlwind then lets get out of here! Take it easy friends!"

Then a large whirlwind headed toward the ground and bar shot off into the distance.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
1st May 2006, 10:54 PM
~~~thanks!!~~~

justin woke up from his nightmare state. He looked around and wondered if this was heaven. Justin knew it wasnt and he wondered how he hadent died and he knew someone healed him. "thanks" he wispered to the sceptile standing next to him. He then got up and looked around again. he saw a big whirlwind headind there way. "look out!!" he yelled and he shoot a bunch of psy bolts at it hoping it will dissapate. It deffently got weaker but still strong enough to send them all flying. Justin hopes someone hade a plan.

~~~im going to call justins power psybolts because thats really what they are~~~

fire
1st May 2006, 11:04 PM
Andrew saw two magma sneasles come runing at him. " go Donphan! Use rollout!" Andrew said as he relesed his pokemon.

" Don!" The pokemon said as it cruled up into a ball and attacked the pokemon knocking them over like bolling pins.

" Yeah strike!"

Mawile XD
1st May 2006, 11:14 PM
Jake watched the entire progress, shaken. He then saw a huge whirlwind coming at everyone. Then, he had an idea. "Blackthorn, go."

Jake's enormous Dragonite flew up into the air. "Hyper Beam!" Jake yelled.

Blackthorn fired a huge laser, blasting straight through the whirlwind. Jake sighed in relief. There were still gusts of wind, but none were serious.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
1st May 2006, 11:34 PM
justin saw the two sneasle get back up and attack the kid. "hey,over here"justin yelled at the sneasles. they stopped,looked around and began charging at him. "ok,have it your way."justin yelled"GO SNEASLE!" it was two sneasle vs justins sneasle. "sneasle take 'em down in one hit with a beat up attack!" sneasle split into six sneasles and three tackeled one enemy sneasle while the other three took care of the other bad sneasle. they were down and out within seconds. Then justins sneasle went back to normal. "yah baby,thats the way u huh u huh." justin started chanting.

fire
2nd May 2006, 1:53 AM
Andrew saw the last of the grunts coming for the group. " Your not geting passed me!" Andrew said making more movements with his hands as there was a puff of smoke inside Andrew's tent. Then what looked like the handle of a sword appered in anther puff of smoke in front of andrew.

" You guys are in trouble now!" Andrew said as an evil look spred across his face. With a flick of his wrist A blade fly out of the handle, to make a full size katana!

TheTurquoiseTauros!
2nd May 2006, 2:00 AM
"smoke 'em up andrew!" said justin as the last of the magma grunts charged at his new friend. The other team magma grunts saw this and knew what was going to happen. They all got up and started to flee. "oh yah! i like a challenge" said justin as he used his power of telekinesis and shot several psybolts at the grunts,sending all of them flying 'bout 100 yards off into the distance. Justin also knew what andrew was going to do to the magma grunt. "STOP!! dont kill him! we need to interrogate him!" justin yelled at the top of his lungs.

fire
2nd May 2006, 2:08 AM
" Huh?" Andrew was just stoped form cuting one of the grunts into two halfs.

" Fine." Andrew said has he flicked his wrist once again, this time retering the blade into the handle. Andrew then walked over to the grunt who was staring up at him in fear.

Andrew then kicked him in the stomch. " Why are you here!?"

" I....I Don't konw." The magma Grunt said.

Andrew crouched down. " Don't lie to me."

TheTurquoiseTauros!
2nd May 2006, 2:14 AM
justin walked over to andrew and said to the grunt,"what are you doing here, and what do you want and who was that weird guy on the roof?""if you dont answer the questions then youll have me to answer to....and my sneasle!!""sneasle"justin said,"use ice beam on his hand!" a thin beam of ice shot out of sneasles mouth and hit the grunt. He screamed in pain."if you dont answer me ill shatter it!" said justin as he used his mind to pick up the metal pipe a few yards back. "now...on to the answers!"

FuriousElemental
2nd May 2006, 4:19 PM
Emma took up a battle stance, eyes narrowing as she chucked a Pokeball out onto the field. It opened up, releasing her Dragonair, Draconis. She (Dragonair) slithered her way to a Grunt that was making his way toawrd Andrew. Draconis cried out, her body crackling with unreleased electricity. She suddenly released the electricity, in the form of a Thunderbolt attack.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
2nd May 2006, 9:08 PM
"Charizard, flamethrower" Dave yelled, as charizard went to the grunt to attack.

"Why are you attacking us, what did we do wrong to you. Unless you want our pokemon, which in case, you need to fight me to get it."

Dave then released tyranitar. "Grab him." Tyranitar grabed the person to hold him.. "answer or tyranitar will get tighter!"

Mawile XD
2nd May 2006, 9:19 PM
Jake smiled at the sight of a Dragonair. It reminded him of Dragonite before evolving. He shook of these memories, and sent out his Mightyena. "Bite them!" Jake yelled, as Mightyena dealt severe bites to the grunts. They ran away, screaming. Jake smiled. He was having a lot of fun.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
2nd May 2006, 9:37 PM
justin was aware what was going on around him, but he didnt care. The only thing on his mind was trying to get info out of the grunt at his feet. He didnt know when he had become a hateful person but he knew how! Theteam magma grunt with the frozen hand at his feet was the same grunt that had tryed to kill him years ago. Justin would never forget that horrible face. "now,tell me what i want!" said justin. "not on my grave!" said the grunt. "fine,i guess ill have to show you i mean business!" and justin used his mind to bring the iron pipe down onto the grunts frozen hand. It shattered into a million pieces."aaahhhhhhh,nnooooooo!!" the grunt yelled before passing out. "tie him up now!" justin said to andrew. "were going to figure this all out once and for all!" justin looked around and noticed that all the other magma folk were gone.

FuriousElemental
2nd May 2006, 9:50 PM
Draconis slithered back over to Emma, who reached out and rubbed the area around Draconis's horn. Draconis let out a purring sound, making Emma giggle. Emma quickly returned Draconis, sending out IceQueen in her place. IceQueen immediately wanted to be picked up, so Emma picked her up.

"Vaporeon Reon Vaporeo!" IceQueen cried.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
2nd May 2006, 10:30 PM
"finaly they are gone. Now we need to find the elders. So return tyranitar" Dave returns tyranitar and waits for the others to decide what to do. Dave's pokemon walk behind him waiting for him to tell them what to do. "so where first?" we need to leave soon, or there may be even more trouble. I just hope we can deal with it.

fire
2nd May 2006, 10:31 PM
" tie him up!? I'd rater kill this waste of skin now!" Andrew said pointing his blade at the grunt with hate.

He then lowered The sword. " But i'll play it your way.....for now." He said as he picked up the grunt and careyed him over to a tree and tieing him to it.

Andrew then got up and looked around. " Ok! who is wounded?" He ask.

Musical Mayhem
2nd May 2006, 10:41 PM
Crystal came sprinting towards the others, she could see wounded people lying around the pavement, blood was everywhere.

"What happened?!" she yelled, terrified as a half dead grunt grabbed her leg. She conjured up a small burst of wind and hit him hard enough to startle him off of her.

"Quil," Melody said, a disgusted look on her face.

"Who's that guy?" Crystal asked, pointing at a man tied to a tree.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
2nd May 2006, 10:50 PM
justin walked over to the girl and the quilava. "thats the only magma grunt left here."justin said."we couldnt kill him because we need to find out why they attacked us,oh and just in case i better send out all my pokemon." justin threw six pokeballs out and one by one a miltank,sneasle,magmar,blissey,feraligator and a poliwrath appeared.

Musical Mayhem
2nd May 2006, 11:02 PM
Crystal sighed, and looked down at Melody. "I would send out my other Pokemon, but Melody's all I've got. I'm Crystal by the way, and this is Melody," she said happily, gesturing towards Melody.

"Quil!" Melody said, raising a paw in the air.

"Yep, so let's find out why he attacked you guys," Crystal said, striding over to the grunt. "Now sir, why did you attack my friends? it wasn't very nice," she said angrily, "And if you don't answer me I will hurt you," she said, setting a small tornado of wind around her left hand.

"Now talk," she said.

fire
2nd May 2006, 11:39 PM
" Let me take care of this!" Andrew said walking infort of Crystal and drawing his blade.

"Talk, of I will cut out your neck!" Andrew ordered as he ponited his katana at the grunts neck. As Andrew did this a drop of blood fell of the tip of his sword.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
3rd May 2006, 12:27 AM
the magma grunt said,"ill never tell you anything!" justin was getting POed!! so he came up with an idea. "ok,ill just have to teach you what real pain is!"justin snarled. justin told everybody to stand back and he used his powers to call for the grunts heart. "ahhhhhhh,aarrggggg!! nnoooo,stop!it hurts!!" the magma grunt said. justin knew it would be hurting really bad. He was using the power of telekinesis to move the guys heart from within his cheast. justin said"if you dont talk right now,then i will yank it out!" as he stoped torturing the evil man.

Mawile XD
3rd May 2006, 9:49 PM
Jake walked over, and frowned. "Don't do that. Try this. Excuse this boy," he told the grunt, "Now, tell us why you attacked us, or I'll knock you out with this pipe."

The grunt writhed in pain. Jake looked at Justin, and frowned. "You might have given him a heart attack! We don't want to kill hostages. What was the point of nearly killing him?"

TheTurquoiseTauros!
3rd May 2006, 10:25 PM
"look buddy! i think i can control my powers,they are mine by the way and who do you think you are talking to me like that!" justin growled. he hated people telling him what to do but,he also knew that jake was just trying to help. Justin stood there,impatiantly as he waited for this kid to get some info out of the grunt. "good luck,dude"he said as he walked away from the kid. His pokemon all growled at the kid and the grunt then followed justin over to andrew and emma and crystal.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
3rd May 2006, 11:04 PM
Man, justin seems too harsh.

Dave walks over to justin. "Hey look calm down, let me try something."

Dave looks at the grunt. "Now will you tell us to not? If you don't my chairzard here will burn you."

Mawile XD
3rd May 2006, 11:31 PM
Jake raised an eyebrow. Wow. he thought.

He then got serious. "Okay, you have five seconds to start talking. If you don't talk, I'll khit you on the head with a metal pipe that'll be coming at you at ninety miles an hour."

TheTurquoiseTauros!
4th May 2006, 12:12 AM
justin walked away because he had spotted something. He bent over to see what it was. He realized it was a pokeball. I wonder whats in it he thought. So justin picked it up and took it to the others."hey,look what i found!"justin said excitedly. "i think it might belong to team magma but maybe we should keep it ya know? atleast its one less bad pokemon we have to look out for,so im going to hang on to this and maybe later see whats in side,or do you want to see now?" justin asked jake.

Mawile XD
4th May 2006, 9:35 PM
Jake thought for a second. "Let's all send out our poemon. If it attacks, we'll be ready. Yeah, let's open it. It could be a trap, though. Like, what if it's something really powerful?"

TheTurquoiseTauros!
4th May 2006, 10:00 PM
justin said ok and sent out the pokemon. he threw the pokeball into the air and it opened. There was a flash of light and then it disappered. there,standing where the ball hit was a.......

ex-ty
4th May 2006, 10:07 PM
*An LSU before anyone says something*

Raizuma was traveling on his light blue Rapidash towards nowhere. He'd been traveling for quite some time now and had nothing to do all this time. At last count he had been traveling for a total of four months and needed a break. He'd always traveled alone so he was also in search of some new people. The heat from the Rapidash was hot but because the Rapidash was friends with Rai it did not harm him.

Up ahead he could just make out a group pf people. They seemed to also have pokemon with them. His other two pokemon burst out of their balls. The ruby red Sneasel sat on the back behind Rai and his other a normal Bannette flew next to him. The group had not yet noticed him but made his Rapidash increase it's flame to try and get their attention.

Mawile XD
4th May 2006, 10:15 PM
Jake gasped. A gigantic Steelix, easily fifty feel long loomed in the air. It roared, and glared at the group. Jake sweatdropped. "Well, um, Steelix, hello."

The Steelix spun around, and slithered toward a boy, and a strangly colored Rapidash, and Sneasel, with a normal Banette.

~*Nobody*~
4th May 2006, 10:15 PM
ooc: porygon2lover that Pokemon in the Pokeball better not be an Legendary!

BIC:
Samantha leaned against a tree watching the others.
Boy there pretty darn worked up.
Samantha looked at her Pokemon who were also watching the others. Samantha then noticed the Rapadash.

" Hey there Rapadash. Whats your name?" Samantha asked the Pokemon, who looked at her. It seemed confused.

fire
4th May 2006, 10:25 PM
Andrew walked over to Samantha. " so boss. About the grunt we have over there. Should we keep him or kill him?" Andrew said with an evil look in his eyes.

" Well?" Andrew said holding up his blade, sceptile beside him with the same look in his eyes.

Then andrew noticed that someone else had arived.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
4th May 2006, 10:25 PM
ooc:i had no control over what pokemon it was.

the steelix loomed over the kid,then began to shrink. Justin looked as it became smaller and smaller until a blue ditto appeared. "cool,i have a ditto now!"justin said. One of his pokeballs started to glow and then it teleported to a pokemon center. " i guess i can only have six pokemon at a time" and he realized the pokemon that got sent away was his sneasle. "i always wanted one,and its shiney!,cool"

ex-ty
4th May 2006, 10:29 PM
"What's with the Steelix or Ditto i should say? Does it belong to any of you people." Rai said looking up at the large iron snake asa it began tpo shrink into the blue blob and saw it get captured. "Guess it does now." . His Bannette and Sneasel looked ready for a battle but were disappointed as it had gone. Meanwhile Rapidash was over by one of the group.

<"You can talk to me but you can't understand me so what's the point?"> Rapidash said looking straight at the girl and could tell she could understand. <"Wait you can understand me can't you? Now that is cool. I thought only Rai could speak to his pokemon. By the way that's that boys name. He calls me Ryu. The ruby Sneasel's Rave and the Bannette's Shadow."> Ryu could feel something in her fire hair. <"You seem to have fire types with you am i right? I can feel quite a few around here.">

*Had to edit that after i posted when i saw what it really was.*

Mawile XD
4th May 2006, 10:38 PM
Jake saw how dissapointed Rai's pokemon were. "Would you like to battle?" He asked Rai. "It seems that your pokemon would like to. I would. It would be fun!"

TheTurquoiseTauros!
4th May 2006, 10:44 PM
justin saw the two kids and heard them say they were going to have a battle. "maybe i could referee the match?"justin asked politely. "and who ever wins gets the ditto!" justin said,thinking that this will be a good match.

~*Nobody*~
4th May 2006, 10:46 PM
"I can understand any Pokemon. Got it after my parents dissapeared." Samantha said looking at Ryu. "Andrew let him go. There will be more coming of course."

"Samantha, are you sure? Oh by the way Ryu my name if Flare." He said apearing from behind Samantha. Vixey also came from behind the tree. Snowfire was flying over the trees. "Thats Vixey and up there, well thats Snowfire."

TheTurquoiseTauros!
4th May 2006, 10:49 PM
"maybe we should take his pokemon before we let him go?"justin asked,not wanting to start a fight. "it will be one more trainer we dont have to worry about." he said.

Mawile XD
4th May 2006, 10:53 PM
Jake nodded. "Yeah, that's a good idea. Do you want to battle? I don't care if the winner gets the blue Ditto. I just wanna battle someone."

ex-ty
4th May 2006, 10:53 PM
"A battle? You're on how many each? Ryu get over here. Your my best so your gonna win this for me." Rai shouted over to his light blue Rapidash.

<"Well nice meeting you guys see you later."> Rapidash said to the fire types. She went over and stood at Rai's side. His Sneasel and Bannette stood ready to abattle aswell.

"I only have three pokemon by the way. And i'm not really bothered about the Ditto." Rai stood still as if he was going to be in for the fight of his life like he did in every battle he was in.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
4th May 2006, 10:58 PM
"fine,ill keep the ditto" said justin as he sat down to watch,what he knew,was going to be a great battle.

Mawile XD
4th May 2006, 11:00 PM
Jake nodded again. "Let's make it three - on - three. Go, Mightyena! Use a Crunch on whatever he sends out!"

ex-ty
4th May 2006, 11:03 PM
"Never launch an attack before someone sends out a pokemon. Shadow, get in there and dodge the attack and respond with Shadow ball." As the Mightyena got close Sneasel created a dark blob that he shot at the big black dog.

*I'll let you win but make it sound as if i put up a good fight if that's fine with you*

~*Nobody*~
4th May 2006, 11:12 PM
"Which do you think would win?" Vixey asked Samantha, Flare and Snowfire who landed, at last.

"That Rai guy. Defenitly." Flare suggested looking at the Sneasel.

"I will have to agree with you Flare." Samantha answered. Snowfire looked worried. "What is it Snow?"

"Group people coming this way." Snowfire said pointing to the north.