PDA

View Full Version : My Trainer Cards

Stanley
14th April 2006, 4:45 AM
This is a bit special because they have a lot more resources.
http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/4512/tcs8hu.png

lightspeed
14th April 2006, 7:10 AM
Not bad, it's a good idea to have a pic of a pokeball beside the word "Trainer's Card", it makes the card look nicer. Good job.

ZOMBIE!
14th April 2006, 7:50 AM
how do I put this; boring.
they are un-original.
anyone and everyone can make these.
the only different thing is you added the pokeballs at the bottom.
these arnt special; they're quite the opposite.

Metal Force
14th April 2006, 8:18 AM
Very good, I like that Steven sprite.

ZOMBIE!
14th April 2006, 3:04 PM
Very good, I like that Steven sprite.
Stop spamming! You do it so much.
If your going to post, say something worth reading.
Though the sprite is done smoothly, it isnt anything special.
They've put Steven's head onto the Cool Trainer's Body.

Mimori Kiryu
14th April 2006, 3:07 PM
I really like these Trainer Cards. They have some things that other people don't add. I do like the Pokeballs added to the bottom of the list. ^^

-aocom v2-
14th April 2006, 4:29 PM
Nothing that anyone hasn't seen before... Try making your own template for it.

Aptenodytes
14th April 2006, 5:20 PM
And the winner to the first person to do Pokeballs under the card exactly like the ones I do go too...... Meh, oh well. They're arn't copyrighted or anything :p.

Well let's see. The badge sprite are horrible, the placing of the trainer and Pokemon are terrible, but I do like the little Pokeball thing next to the trainer card...

~*Pikafan*~
14th April 2006, 5:47 PM
Stop insulting this person!

They do look pretty cool.

ZOMBIE!
15th April 2006, 8:45 AM
Stop insulting this person!

They do look pretty cool.

No one is insulting them.
They are just saying what needs to be fixed.. the normal things.

~Flareon~
15th April 2006, 4:14 PM
I liked all the trainer cards you made, Stanley. They looked very awesome. Keep it up!

Ultimate
15th April 2006, 5:42 PM
... you should at least blend the background into the pokemon's background not just plain white -_- and you might wanna use the text from the game... the steven is so choppy... you just placed steven's head on the cool trainer not trying to blend it in... Its not very special... almost everyone can make one of those... and its not that hard...

saying "I love your sprite" "wow it looks very nice!" = spam....

Pokemoder
15th April 2006, 5:59 PM
I liked how you blended the steven and cool trainer(male) together, very creative. But I agree, you should try making a backround for your trainer cards, right now they look like plain, nothing-special trainer cards.

Electabuzz
15th April 2006, 10:51 PM
These are very bland and unnoriginal. As Autumn has said, anyone can make these so long as they try. There is really nothing unique about them other than the little pokeball. Try making your own template, and make new features to make them appear much more unique. I mean, they're well done, but just very boring and uninspired.

And Pikafan, no one is insulting him. If he wants to get better, saying that they're perfect will not help.