PDA

View Full Version : is there an item that raises friendship

Tai700
15th April 2006, 2:14 AM
i have an eevee that i want to evolve into an umbreon. where is an item that raises friendship.

Illegible
15th April 2006, 2:42 AM
Well, pkmn like to be given items, so if ya got the cash, Zinc/Carbos/PRtoein/etc. can do the trick. I do not think G/S/C has anything more...

Shadows Follower
15th April 2006, 2:55 AM
I don't think there is one for GSC. I know that item like carbos, zinc etc help and giving it special treatment (like taking it to the salon) helps too.

Dunsparce
15th April 2006, 3:20 AM
i have an eevee that i want to evolve into an umbreon. where is an item that raises friendship.

Sorry, not in GSC. There's alawyas the Haircut Brothers :/

DanK84
15th April 2006, 3:31 AM
Sorry, not in GSC. There's alawyas the Haircut Brothers :/
Yeah, that's about it. Well, if you know where you got your Eevee (if it's not the one Bill gave you) you could always go to the route it hatched in and train it there. I hear that raises friendship. ^^

-Espacio-
15th April 2006, 5:29 AM
Is there a Soothe Bell in Crystal??

SwordofAeons
15th April 2006, 6:31 AM
Not that i know of...

Serebii93
15th April 2006, 7:16 AM
Is there a Soothe Bell in Crystal??
You are SPAMming with nothing to do with the topic questions! I have reprted you.

And for the topic:

Yes, there is an objest to raise happiness. One: Go to the Hair-Cut bros. in the Unerground in Goldenrod. Two: Trade a Red Scale with Mr. Pokemon and recieve: EXP. SHARE

The Organizer
15th April 2006, 11:18 PM
Vitamins are the only thing that can make it happy apart from battleing with it and taking it to the hairdresser.

AJ Flibble
15th April 2006, 11:26 PM
You don't even need to do that: breed it, and just train the hatched one. Hatched Pokemon are happier than wild/given Pokemon and will evolve sooner. You can evolve Eevee by L27 or something.

Aptenodytes
17th April 2006, 6:08 PM
In my guide book, it says "Give a Pokemon an item to hold" so I think as long as it is holding something, it will be happy ^^

DarkFurret
17th April 2006, 9:08 PM
You are SPAMming with nothing to do with the topic questions! I have reprted you.

I think he was asking that because it's an item that raises the tameness points gained. It's not that off-topic... But I'm just saying what I think, maybe it was really SPAM...

On topic, I just follow the guides. You should search on Google, since there's no item that raises friendship.

Powerful_Blaziken88
17th April 2006, 9:42 PM

And for the topic:

Yes, there is an objest to raise happiness. One: Go to the Hair-Cut bros. in the Unerground in Goldenrod. Two: Trade a Red Scale with Mr. Pokemon and recieve: EXP. SHARE
How was he spamming? He was asking about an item which helps raise happiness, which is what we're discussing in this thread.
To answer that question, no, I do not believe it's in crystal. Only in the 3rd generation games.

Here are some ways to make it happier:
1) Hatch the pokemon from an egg. Hatched pokemon start off with a higher happiness value.
2) Visit the haircut brothers. When doing this, save before you get the haircut, and reset and try again until you get the message "[insert pokemon here] looks delighted!" or whatever it says. It has the word "delighted" in it at least, which none of the other messages do. When you get that message you know you got the highest boost you can get from the haircut.
3) Bike around with that pokemon in your party for a while.
4) Use vitamins (protein, carbos, etc) on the pokemon.

I hope that helped.

Serebii93
18th April 2006, 9:38 PM
I have a question, Does Daisy, when she grooms your PokeMon, raise Happiness? I keep trying it on my Zubat, but all it ever says is: 'It looks content'. Then I took him to the Underground HairCut place: 'Tabuz[My Zubat] looks a little Happier.' Then to the lady in Goldenrod: 'He's quite Cute.'
I caught him at level 16 in the grasses by Mohogany Town, and He's at level 19 now.
So, can Daisy Raise Happiness?