PDA

View Full Version : One Piece ships

STJ
15th April 2006, 4:32 AM
Yes, One Piece is not the most romantic anime out there, but pairings have come up in the fandom

Personally, I like Sanji/Nami, Sanji pretty much fell in love with her when he first caught sight of her, and though Nami may not exactely feel the same way, she's more than happy to take advantage of the extra attention she gets XD

Shadow Ichigo
15th April 2006, 5:12 PM
I love One Piece^^. And my favorite couples in there are:

Luffy/Nami: so much hints about them in the Arlong part Arc and the Sky Arc.
Usopp/Kaya: Perfect couples and childhood friends.
Zoro/Tashigi: Both swordsman.

flygon-10-25-93
18th April 2006, 12:30 AM
one piece is the best. my fav. ship. is Luffy x Nami

Minami Itsuki
18th April 2006, 12:33 AM
One Piece has two shippings on the crew I see. D:

Nami X Sanji = Obviously, Sanji cares about Nami a lot as evident from his battle with Mr. 2. Plus he shows much caring for her on the Sky Piea arc, he said it himself, he's battling the Gods to save Ms. Nami (awwww)

Zoro X Robin = Again, much is hinted here, and I think it's cute. =D

Sheena
18th April 2006, 12:43 AM
I've always liked Nami x Luffy alot, but I haven't watched One Piece in a very long time. Is it really canon like many people say it to be?

STJ
18th April 2006, 2:13 AM
I've always liked Nami x Luffy alot, but I haven't watched One Piece in a very long time. Is it really canon like many people say it to be?
Canon as in they've confessed their love for one another and are now a couple? I highly doubt it, though I'll have to leave to someone else to confirm that with absoulte certainty at this point

Lady Barbara
18th April 2006, 2:55 AM
I don't think Nami/Luffy is canon (yet), but I love Usopp/Kaya.

flygon-10-25-93
18th April 2006, 8:25 PM
Usopp/Kaya is a ship. thats going to hapen. and what about the along arc?
Luffy x Nami ship. goodnes

STJ
20th April 2006, 5:47 AM
Seems alot of people like Usopp/Kaya, I can understand that

Have they ever seen each other again? I've really only started watching this show

Wind Waker
20th April 2006, 11:03 AM
Sanjixany girl, like the one piece version of Brock.
But luffyxnami and namixsanji are my faves.

flygon-10-25-93
20th April 2006, 11:19 AM
luffy climed a montin.to save nami in drum iland

Toran Frostbite
20th April 2006, 1:32 PM
luffy climed a montin.to save nami in drum iland

You know he climbed that mountain to save Sanji too, not just Nami. Hardly a romantic hint, else he's got the hots for Sanji too.

Though given Luffy, he probably loves all his crewmates more than he should beyond nakama, and that's strong enough already.

flygon-10-25-93
20th April 2006, 8:25 PM
You know he climbed that mountain to save Sanji too, not just Nami. Hardly a romantic hint, else he's got the hots for Sanji too.

Though given Luffy, he probably loves all his crewmates more than he should beyond nakama, and that's strong enough already.

but in the 1st place luffy volaterd to take nami to the doc.

Toran Frostbite
21st April 2006, 3:05 AM
but in the 1st place luffy volaterd to take nami to the doc.

Replace Nami with Usopp, Sanji, or Zoro, and he'd still do the same thing. That's just how Luffy is. *shrug*

Lady Barbara
21st April 2006, 4:12 AM
Luffy and Nami are probably the most-paired off couple in One Piece, but they're also both fiercely independent people. I could see them together, but there would probably be some tension in the relationship.

STJ
21st April 2006, 10:57 AM
That's not surprising, the main girl/main guy pairing is usually very popular.

Though I happen to believe that Luffy feels the same way about Nami pretty much the same way as everyone else on his crew, that's just the guy he is (like Toraphi said). Besides, he's usually too focused on becoming King of the Pirates, or his stomach to really care about his lovelife, but that's just me XD

flygon-10-25-93
7th May 2006, 7:55 PM
Nami x Luffy is a lot like ash x misty cus

girl has orang hair.
boy crazy about hat.
boy has black hair.
girl is older than boy.
all have big dreams.
girl saves boy.
girl is smarter.
boy is leater.

add more if you can

Bloody Skull
13th May 2006, 1:49 PM
Seems alot of people like Usopp/Kaya, I can understand that

Have they ever seen each other again? I've really only started watching this show
To my knowledge, they don't. It would be nice if they did, though.

Anyway, as far as One Piece ships go, I'm an Usopp X Kaya fan. I also like Sanji X Usopp, Luffy X Usopp, Nami X Bibi, and (for some reason) Buggy X Usopp. I kind of like Nami X Luffy, though lately its started to get on my nerves.

TeddiUrsa
13th May 2006, 2:18 PM
Usopp X Nami is one of my favourites.
Usopp is my favourite character, Kaa doesn´t deserve him...
Weaklingshipping anyone?

Nami X Zoro is cute as well.

Nico Robin and Zoro is a bit too chliché but works as well..I like Nami X Zoro just a little bit more.

I don´t get why Ruffy X Nami is So popular...man, I guess maincharacter with girl is a favourite in ANY anime...kinda lame.

In some german forums Sanji X Zoro is the most popular shipping, and I don´t get why. I mean..its SANJI we are talking about...."He tries to impress every girl he meets because he wants to hide his homosexual side from Zoro"....right...

DuquÊ?
13th May 2006, 2:22 PM
I support Luffy x Vivi (too much hints in Crocodile's arc), Luffy x Robin (it's interesting), Usopp x Kaya (Childhood love!!!) and Nami x Sanji (Poor Sanji...).

MarcmenX
14th May 2006, 5:32 AM
My favorite shippings:

Luffy X Robin (favorite)
Luffy X Slim Alvida (Cuase I'm an ***)
Sanji X Robin (yay)
SanjiXPretty much any hot female (Cuase he deserves em)

Bloody Skull
14th May 2006, 8:16 PM
Usopp X Nami is one of my favourites.
Nami X Usopp? Not a bad idea. It would be rather interesting (not to mention Nami would have Usopp whipped XD).

WiggleTuff
20th May 2006, 5:19 AM
ZoloXVivi- Tealhairshipping maybe?? It would be neat like the newly mentioned Usopp and Nami shipping. Even though Vivi doesn't have Teal hair, it seems close to me.