PDA

View Full Version : snorlax, radio glitch

circus
15th April 2006, 10:25 PM
I'm not so sure how or why this is happening. Anyway, here's what's going on.

I went to the power plant, found the missing thing, and got the power back on. I go to the Radio Tower in Lavender town and I talk to the director and he gives me the radio card. I thought. Well I go and beat the rest of the gyms leaders before I wake Snorlax. I go to Snorlax, and when I go to my gear, there's no radio. None at all. I go back to the director and he talks as though he gave it to me already. I looked through all my items and I don't see it anywhere. Did I miss something and maybe I still can't get it, or am I screwed and have to start over? Has this happened to any of you?

munchlaxboy
15th April 2006, 10:28 PM
for some reason on my gold, when I get a masterball in disappears after a few weeks. yes it could be a glitch. i don't no how or why, hopefully you didnt save after that, did you?

circus
15th April 2006, 10:29 PM
Yes, I did save after. :(

munchlaxboy
15th April 2006, 10:30 PM
well, lets just say your probably screwed. anyway, try double-checking your bag again

Serebii93
15th April 2006, 10:50 PM
Remember, you have to get the Radio Card in Goldenrod, too. Have you gone past the items and into the PokeGear? That's where is usually is. Try going back to Goldenrod and taking the test. And...how old is your game?

Comis Patronus
15th April 2006, 10:54 PM
Hi!

Never noticed that before.

Serebii93
15th April 2006, 10:59 PM
Hi!

Never noticed that before.
Your SPAMming, you know. I'm reporting you. You don't even give an explanation of anything, and I'm starting to wonder how the hell you got all those posts, you SPAMmer.

The Organizer
16th April 2006, 1:33 PM
You are screwed, you have to restart your game, or you could get a gameshark pro and turn the walk on walls code then go over the snorlax.

The Benmeister
16th April 2006, 1:42 PM
...are you sure you got the Radio Card from Goldenrod? There's your problem.

If you did, though...well, that's one hell of an inconvenient glitch.

circus
16th April 2006, 9:16 PM
I'm going to go back to Goldenrod cause I don't remember ever getting the original radio card. If not, I'm way screwed.

Edit: Thank you. I went back to Goldenrod and as it turns out, I never got the radiocard in the first place. Now everything works. Thanks a lot.

Serebii93
18th April 2006, 8:41 PM
See? What I tell ya? I knew I was right. You just needed the original Radio Card. Now you can go get that Snorlax. Remember, the channel to wake him up is Pokemon Flute, the last tuneable channel in Kanto.

crobatconey/leafeon lunatic
30th April 2006, 1:17 PM
haha ur screwed!

Silent Conversation
30th April 2006, 1:21 PM
next time dude, don't jump to conclusions that your game got glitched.

Omega Pirate
30th April 2006, 1:25 PM
haha ur screwed!

*Reports* Spammers everywhere!

Altmer
2nd May 2006, 11:56 AM
*Reports* Spammers everywhere!

Do not denote spamming because in turn you are spamming yourself.

I will denote spamming because my moderator powers allow it.

Got that?