PDA

View Full Version : pokemon ranger releases this fall

nardjr16
16th April 2006, 5:08 AM
dont know if this is old news but in this month egm, (electronic gaming monthly) it says that ranger will be released this fall,we might not get dungeon but rangers on the way.

The Power of Pika
16th April 2006, 8:23 AM
Lucky!

Us Australians don't have Ranger on Nintendo Australia's release list yet. We'll probably get it eventually.

Like you'll get Dungeon eventually since Australia's got that on our release list.=)

Go to Nintendo Australia's site type in Pokemon, select coming soon and search and Pokemon Dungeon Red and Blue come up. Though listed as TBA anyway.

Team Gamma Leader Bryan
16th April 2006, 12:14 PM
so that means America isnt getting D/P until Next Year! thats a Major Let Down For me

◘Ins0mnIac◘
16th April 2006, 5:48 PM
ugh I need something new for the summer!

CyberCubed
16th April 2006, 6:42 PM
so that means America isnt getting D/P until Next Year! thats a Major Let Down For me

That was pretty much common sense anyway. D/P were never meant to come out in the U.S. this year.

POKErUsAm
16th April 2006, 6:44 PM
That is awsome news. I will finally have somthing new for my Ds.

MidnightScott
17th April 2006, 5:19 AM
Yeah, I remember a topic about this already. Anyways - yeah, I hope it doesn't take that long to be released. If anything I want it by my birthday - July 17th...or during Summer atleast...

~Scott;229;

~Bent~
17th April 2006, 6:08 AM
Just get the Japanese version <.<

MidnightScott
17th April 2006, 8:18 AM
I dont have that kind of money...

Also, I dont understand Japanese - and I like to know what I'm reading, thanks.

~Scott;229;

MewMaster
17th April 2006, 4:08 PM
dont know if this is old news but in this month egm, (electronic gaming monthly) it says that ranger will be released this fall,we might not get dungeon but rangers on the way.

I really want dungeon though!

Sunkern
17th April 2006, 4:25 PM
Is there a UK release date yet?

TheTurquoiseTauros!
17th April 2006, 6:18 PM
i dont care what comes out first but im sick of playing r/s/silv./em and dash!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deathborn_606
20th April 2006, 1:38 AM
Yeah I'll enjoy plaing Ranger once I get it.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
20th April 2006, 2:13 AM
I'd like to play Ranger, but as I was reading the info, it doesn't seem like you can do most of the stuff you can in the others. I mean, you don't get to keep the pokemon. Sure I like the missions, but It needs more than just missions. Thats my thought. I also don't like the dungeon games themselves. I am just waiting for D/P to come out.

[AceAussie]
20th April 2006, 3:22 PM
Lucky!

Us Australians don't have Ranger on Nintendo Australia's release list yet. We'll probably get it eventually.

Like you'll get Dungeon eventually since Australia's got that on our release list.=)

Go to Nintendo Australia's site type in Pokemon, select coming soon and search and Pokemon Dungeon Red and Blue come up. Though listed as TBA anyway.
really when?

Naraku_Diabolos
21st April 2006, 2:00 AM
ugh I need something new for the summer!

I heard Final Fantasy XI with its new expansion pack that came out is a blast. I've been going at that expansion pack with my parents for a week now lol Some stores just have the PS2 and X360 versions, but no PC. The expansion has Blue Mage, Corsair (Pirate) and Puppetmaster.

Get another RPG to keep you company until Ranger or D/P comes out. That's what I'm doing. I've gotta finish school, my Pokémon research paper for Literature IV, and get stuff done on my fanfic and FFXI.

Ex_Mightyena
21st April 2006, 6:30 AM
So what does next fall mean?
You dont get to keep the pokemon that sucks,can you at least keep 1?

I look forward to ranger:)

[AceAussie]
21st April 2006, 9:01 AM
don't you keep you pulse or minum????

and i want to play ranger so much japs get it first how lucky

and i realy want to play that dungeon series

Magma Grunt Alex
22nd April 2006, 1:33 AM
I'm gonna buy this game the first day the game comes out. I always am the first person to buy the pokemon games. Its just a habit in my precious life.

◘Ins0mnIac◘
22nd April 2006, 6:59 AM
I really want dungeon though!

Ugh same here. would def. prefer it.

Char1016
22nd April 2006, 1:54 PM
I like both. But I don't think they will ever come to my place...

Black Marauder
22nd April 2006, 2:57 PM
Yey for all those who are buying it. ^..^;;

MewMaster
22nd April 2006, 4:36 PM
i dont care what comes out first but im sick of playing r/s/silv./em and dash!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your not alone there!

Bloopinator
22nd April 2006, 9:04 PM
That sucks I don't really want Rangers I was looking forward to that dungeon game.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
23rd April 2006, 4:25 AM
i just want them all!!!

zonic the hedgehog
25th April 2006, 2:37 AM
I'll be ticked if we DON'T get these games. >:\

I'm a fan of the dungeon series (Chocobo's Dungeon, for example), and it's going to be a major let-down if Nintendo doesn't release it here.

I think they might not because of the shear amount of text menus in this game.
You people have NO IDEA how many menus this game has. e_e
I tried to play this game in Japanese with my very limited character-reading skills, and I was blown away by how much reading is required in this game.

Motherf*cker. ;_;

It's more of an old-fashioned RPG, so to speak. Menus, menus, click, more menus...

Anyway, I don't have to worry about Rangers. I own that game already, since it doesn't require too much reading to actually play the game (unless you want to know what the heck people are talking about or the story).

[AceAussie]
25th April 2006, 4:48 AM
i honestly will die if they don't realese all the dungeon games and ranger world wide i want to play them all