PDA

View Full Version : Meganium or Typhlosion?

Dragon_Reborn
16th April 2006, 4:05 PM
Hello everyone.I have been thinking recently which would help out my team more.Meganium or Typlosion?This team is a link up with other GB/GBA to battle.My team is the following:Starmie,Blissey,Steelix,Heracross,Zapdos .

The Benmeister
16th April 2006, 4:09 PM
Hmm...Typhlosion seems to fit into that team more than Meganium. Yeah, try Typhlosion, after all it's better to use in most competitive battles (online or linking) than Meganium.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
16th April 2006, 5:04 PM
Even though I hate all of the pokemon from Johto except, Umbreon, donphan, and tyranitar, I say go with typhlosion if you want power, unless Meganium if you want to go expert with a weak pokemon that has too many weaknesses.

Phosphate
16th April 2006, 5:09 PM
Typhlosion because Blissey is the tank of your team, and Meganium is a tank, so use Typhlosion.

Aptenodytes
17th April 2006, 6:01 PM
I'd prefer using Meganium. Although you would have two tanks as stated above, I always prefer defences over offences :p.

The Organizer
18th April 2006, 1:51 AM
Typolosion all the way, it will do wonders on that team.

Illegible
18th April 2006, 1:52 AM
I like Meganium, esp. Synthesis, which fewer learn, and Typhlosion can be easily substituted for Magmar...

-Espacio-
18th April 2006, 1:56 AM
I'd pick Typhlosion

DanK84
18th April 2006, 1:59 AM
I'd say Typhlosion, but it really depends what kind of pokemon you're looking for. But, as said above, there is already a tank on your team, so Typhlosion would probably be a better pick, IMO.

GeminiDragon
18th April 2006, 2:11 AM
Typhlosion because you can't really get any good fire types that early in the game

i dont know 2 A.K.A. quilava lover
18th April 2006, 2:13 AM
typhlosion is better for link ups but meganium is better for the game so take typhlosion

Black Marauder
18th April 2006, 8:46 PM
In terms of having one tank, go for Typhlosion [I actually just said that? =O]

But, I'd prefer Meganium...