PDA

View Full Version : yeah dude, myspace

the justayyy
16th April 2006, 7:08 PM
any of you heard of www.myspace.com? probably yes, since its caused a lot of controversy, especially with nearly 8 killings/rapings in my state.

but besides that, any of you have one? I do and its like the coolest thing since iPods. and trust me, thats pretty cool. =) this is my myspace : www.myspace.com/justineee_x3 feel free to add me on it cuz im on every single day; its like an addiction =) but ill only add you if i already sorta know you

anywayyys feel free to discuss myspace in general, your own myspace, myspace controversy or whatever about myspace here =)

uhmmm also I noticed that there is a LJ thread and myspace and LJ are two wayyyy different things so idk if this'll get closed and the last myspace thread was made like November of last year so I didnt want to bring up an old thread =)

JKaizer
17th April 2006, 3:39 AM
http://myspace.com/kazenoalchemist

*so cool looking - oh yeah* XD

the justayyy
17th April 2006, 10:17 PM
nice pictures lol totally myspace =)

Wandering Rhythmical Phoenix
17th April 2006, 10:55 PM
http://www.myspace.com/murukai
I used to be all like "MySpace is realy dumb, only stupid people use Myspace." I only signed up for one so people would stop reacting like "OMG YOU DONT HAVE A MYSPACE" Like I said I had cancer or somthing >>
I also find it intersting that when ever people are talking "Your kid could get kidnapped over the internet" They show MySpace. What did they have to blame before Myspace came along?

i dont know 2 A.K.A. quilava lover
17th April 2006, 10:57 PM
I'll edit this with a link to mine later, I'm too damn lazy to pull it up now.

I used to be all like "MySpace is realy dumb, only stupid people use Myspace." I only signed up for one so people would stop reacting like "OMG YOU DONT HAVE A MYSPACE" Like I said I had cancer or somthing >>
I also find it intersting that when ever people are talking "Your kid could get kidnapped over the internet" They show MySpace. What did they have to blame before Myspace came along?

well maybe because it is myspace that has the predators that is one reason why i didn't make one the second is my dad wouldn't let me

JKaizer
18th April 2006, 10:23 PM
I only made one because I wanted to be cool ;O