PDA

View Full Version : "Enemy of Justice" Special Editions?

Cipher_Admin
17th April 2006, 4:24 AM
I Wonder if they are going to make any Special Editions at all in the "Enemy of Justice"? My guesses on the variant cards in there are:

Ancient Gear Golem
Cyber-End Dragon
Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman
Raviel, Lord of Phantasms

Haruka's Swimsuit
17th April 2006, 4:54 AM
I wouldn't be surprised. I wonder why KONAMI suddenly started doing "Special Edition" for every booster they put out? Didn't it used to be every third set?

Judai Yuki
17th April 2006, 4:55 AM
Yes they most likely they will make a special edition thing.But no never say those as the promos that's n00b worthy.They will prob reprint more promos maybe
Seiyaru(sp?) or Salamandra
Widespread Ruin
Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth or Negate Attack and,Thousand Knives.

*EDIT*
nvm...

Haruka's Swimsuit
17th April 2006, 5:18 AM
The way things are going, I wouldn't be surprised if they included one or two TLM reprints. Though, chances are they probably wouldn't.

~RaikouRider243~
17th April 2006, 5:28 AM
Widespread Ruin would be nice. That card needs to be reprinted.

Judai Yuki
17th April 2006, 6:46 AM
It already has on DB2 i believe but it needs to be again.I doubt they will make the cards for the SE cards that come from sets.They need to still have some value.

~RaikouRider243~
17th April 2006, 8:34 PM
Nope, Widespread was only a DOD promo. Very few promos were reprinted in that set.

Mikau
17th April 2006, 9:35 PM
I also want to see Seiyaru again. But that is most unlikely.

Judai Yuki
17th April 2006, 10:05 PM
Yeah so promos may be Salamandra,Thousand Knives,Negate Attack and ???

Raito
18th April 2006, 12:03 AM
Widespread is losing Popularity with Mirror force back, so it won't be as needed unless its in your Side Deck.

Haruka's Swimsuit
18th April 2006, 4:22 AM
Widespread is losing Popularity with Mirror force back, so it won't be as needed unless its in your Side Deck.

Mirror Force alone won't fix all your problems. An extra Trap that can kill an attacking monster is ALWAYS welcome.

Judai Yuki
18th April 2006, 5:08 AM
Not everyone can afford to get a mirror force though i have 3.