PDA

View Full Version : Space Center Houston

Poke`King
18th April 2006, 5:33 PM
Does anyone know which games are being offered as demos at the Space Center Houston. I heard there are games that are awaited now.

Manene
24th April 2006, 4:34 AM
You can play Pokemon XD as a demo and download Pokemon Trozei onto DS Download Play, I think. Check Pokemon.com for more info.

-Manene out;manene;

Raichu-chan
24th April 2006, 2:47 PM
I think they'll have Pokemon XD and some other stuff to play, and you can get legit Mew, Deoxys, Celebi etc. Actually, I didn't even know Space Center Houston was going to have the Pokemon stuff there not until a couple days ago when I checked their website. I'll be there Sunday for a band trip, so I'll find out then. We (the band) are going to Louisianna and San Antonio to go to Sea World, Six Flags and the Riverwalk, as well as the Space Center. We'll also be in the Fiesta Flambeau Parade, so if anyone of you guys are in the area and are watching the parade on television or whatever, you'll probably see me. Though you'll have no idea what I look like that or what band I'll be in. So I guess you won't see me.

Poke`King
25th April 2006, 2:04 AM
Oh alright thanks for the information
;136;

Manene
28th April 2006, 4:38 AM
I think they'll have Pokemon XD and some other stuff to play, and you can get legit Mew, Deoxys, Celebi etc.

No you can only get a legit Deoxys. Not Mew or Celebi.

-Manene out;manene;

MidnightScott
28th April 2006, 6:42 AM
I believe you can get Celebi & Deoxys.

Mew - we have yet to see it's face show...

I hate events...especially since Gas has sored to almost $3 a gallon...and vehicles don't get good Gas Mileage.

~Scott;229;