PDA

View Full Version : Trozei and Kingdra

mewfanforlife
18th April 2006, 7:53 PM
Has anyone actually trazeied Kingdra because I have played that secret strage plact a ton of times and never found one? Also, if someone has acually seen a legendary could they post its location here.

Mega Trickster
18th April 2006, 8:54 PM
Has anyone actually trazeied Kingdra because I have played that secret strage plact a ton of times and never found one? Also, if someone has acually seen a legendary could they post its location here.

Most legendaries are caught through Pair and Battle Trozei Games where you link up with a friend. Sorry I have not found Kingdra but maybe its one of the ones you have to play Battle Mode or Pair Mode with a friend.

JazzJazz
19th April 2006, 8:11 PM
A little search of GameFAQs revealed that kingdra can be found in Adventure Mode in secret storage 13... but no, personally I haven't captured it yet (though I do recall seeing it).

Shell Shock
24th April 2006, 11:31 PM
I've Trozeid him before. It didn't take that long, only 10-15 tries. Try unlocking Forever Mode by beating the story mode twice, rarer Pokemon are found in earlier levels there.

[AceAussie]
25th April 2006, 4:00 AM
i have it's somewhere in story mode it took me 8 trys and has anyone actually trozied aggron and nidoqueen in story mode?

mewfanforlife
25th April 2006, 12:43 PM
Yeah, they don't fall often but I have.

[AceAussie]
26th April 2006, 7:07 AM
i mean i have never seen nidoqueen

[AceAussie]
3rd May 2006, 1:36 AM
i got them both