PDA

View Full Version : Gay

Xfactor
19th April 2006, 3:07 AM
ok here is my problem ever time i turn off and turn it back on my game restarts. what is the problem??

XD001
19th April 2006, 3:30 AM
Did You save The Game?
If So You Must Have A Busted Game Cartridge

Locke Yggdrasill
19th April 2006, 3:31 AM
either you didn't save, or you have a glitch. Perhaps liquid or just because it's old. Also, it'd be wise not to use such an adjective as a topic title. It's warning worthy. :S

Xfactor
19th April 2006, 3:34 AM
is there a way to fix the Cartridge??

i dont know 2 A.K.A. quilava lover
19th April 2006, 3:35 AM
send it to nintendo they'll fix it send it back but it takes a while

Xfactor
19th April 2006, 3:39 AM
is that the only thing that i could do??

Judai Yuki
19th April 2006, 3:42 AM
Why'd you call it gay?Thats very insulting to many people.Trade it in at a gamestore they wont check it.

i dont know 2 A.K.A. quilava lover
19th April 2006, 3:42 AM
I believe so there may be another but i think that is it and i am pretty sure it would actually be cheaper to buy a new one (if it does cost anything i don't know)

no he shouldn't do that that is just bad i mean really that is beyond bad

Xfactor
19th April 2006, 4:01 AM
ya but where could u get one?

dkrolickm
19th April 2006, 4:03 AM
{looks at title} you just ticked off aloooooooooooot of people with that word,
and their gonna virtualy jump you:)

Mega Trickster
19th April 2006, 4:19 AM
The internal battery has gone dead and it can no longer hold the save file. Another person had this problem but sadly as Nintendo being stupid as they can be refuse to fix it. Maybe you could goto a local Gamestop or something they might fix the battery there.

Xfactor
19th April 2006, 4:22 AM
ok i'm srry about the tittle. but if u trade it in for the same game what will the people at gamestop say??

Judai Yuki
19th April 2006, 4:24 AM
err you wont be able to trade it in for the same game.You can trade it in and if you have that card thing you'll get 12-17$ for it.Then buy a used one for 25$.

Mega Trickster
19th April 2006, 4:25 AM
err you wont be able to trade it in for the same game.You can trade it in and if you have that card thing you'll get 12-17$ for it.Then buy a used one for 25$.

Yeah, and just how long will one of those last? 6 year old game here.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
19th April 2006, 4:32 AM
heres some advice! dont blow into the games because the moisture will damadge the game!!

Xfactor
19th April 2006, 4:34 AM
how do u know??

TheTurquoiseTauros!
19th April 2006, 4:37 AM
its common sense!! ask anyone here!!

Mega Trickster
19th April 2006, 4:40 AM
how do u know??

Xfactor don't listen to him he's kinda weird and spontaneous with his answers. I can assure you that your internal battery is dry as this makes absolute common sense. Batteries die out.

Judai Yuki
19th April 2006, 5:01 AM
yeah so just trade it in as it probably died.

Sadib
19th April 2006, 5:45 AM
Why'd you call it gay?Thats very insulting to many people.
I just knew some idiot would say that...

Kijuna
19th April 2006, 6:15 AM
Karma bit you for being an immature *******, that's what happened.

-Koumori-
19th April 2006, 6:16 AM
heres some advice! dont blow into the games because the moisture will damadge the game!!Tool, it's old school. If you SPIT into it you'll probably have some problems, but a little mist of saliva isn't going to murder your game. Blowing into it wouldn't fix the problem here anyways XD

Also, trading it in won't work, as far as I know; They won't check it right there, but you require ID of some sort and an address/phone number that they can reach you at when you trade games in. At least, that's how EB Games does it, and it's a good idea.

Locke Yggdrasill
19th April 2006, 6:26 AM
heres some advice! dont blow into the games because the moisture will damadge the game!!
Erm...no. I submerged my ruby version in water for 2 straight nights, and it was just fine. :D
(Of course, I was looking for liquid glitches. ;; )

Altmer
19th April 2006, 1:43 PM
guys please stop flaming, also this isn't a "help omg my cartridge is broken" forum. And if it was, you're not giving any helpful advice.

have you guys seriously nothing better to do than spam up perfectly good forums?

also I recommend the thread maker changes his post title because some people consider that word offensive in some uses of the word (the sense where it's referring to homosexuality.)