PDA

View Full Version : MTG COTD: Rakdos Icksplitter

~RaikouRider243~
19th April 2006, 6:43 PM
Rakdos Icksplitter

Dissension common

1BR: Creature - Thrull

T: Rakdos Icksplitter deals 1 damage to target creature and that creature's controller loses 1 life.

"Our thrulls dissolve from the inside out in a matter of days. Shoddy work, but they're a scream while they last." -Uzrik, Rakdos guildmage

1/1

Pokey plus...reminds me of Thornwind Faeries from Urza's but this is much better.

2.5/5

Sika
19th April 2006, 8:33 PM
Red Thrull :o! *doesn't remember history*

The ability is pretty good. Dealing 2 (1 and 1) for the simple cost of tapping is great for a common.

3/5

Shadow Trainer
20th April 2006, 2:17 AM
A good common. The ability to kill your opponent's creatures and make them take one is great. 3/5

Felix Feral Fezirix
20th April 2006, 1:07 PM
If you can name me ten reasons why this shouldn't be highly considered for a red/blue deck, I'd say you're insane. I mean, this is good in any deck, and our Crowd Control/Direct Damage decks will simply love it. Sad part is the RED/BLUE. Otherwise we'll be on overkill........

3.5/5

Kaizer
22nd April 2006, 1:39 PM
If you can name me ten reasons why this shouldn't be highly considered for a red/blue deck, I'd say you're insane. I mean, this is good in any deck, and our Crowd Control/Direct Damage decks will simply love it. Sad part is the RED/BLUE. Otherwise we'll be on overkill........

3.5/5

I'm about to go off to a study session and then the prerelease, but I'll give you two:

Gelectrode
This isn't blue.

chaoslord
23rd April 2006, 2:58 AM
god, after having seen this thing at the pre-release, this thing, like almost the entire set, is INSANE

3.5/5

Felix Feral Fezirix
23rd April 2006, 2:55 PM
Crap. I misread. Red/Black. But that just makes it a whole lot more insane. This means some suicidal kills.......