PDA

View Full Version : Frozen Prism

Llybian Minamino
19th April 2006, 8:28 PM
Hi. I'm looking for some feedback on my web-site Frozen Prism (http://home.comcast.net/~llybian.minamino/Frozen_Prism.html).

I'm trying to make it a better web-site so suggestions would be appreciated. What I'm doing right, what I'm doing wrong...so on.

Thank you very much!

Jetx
19th April 2006, 9:19 PM
It's pretty good, I only looked at it briefly. a sugestion would be to change the new box as it gets in the way while scrolling with the mouse-wheel.

chaos on the internet
19th April 2006, 10:24 PM
unique layout idea. What i'd do is make the space in the middle a tad bigger, change the banner to not be the exact same color as the background and remove the top text in times new roman that says "Frozen Prism"

also embedded scrolling is annoying, i'd just let the page scroll naturally

perhaps make the buttons a tad easier to read too, blue that light and white cursive is hard to read... maybe pick a different color than blue, its kind of monotone :)

Magma Leader Maxie
19th April 2006, 10:41 PM
It certainly has an original design. I find that the text is readable, although cold colours have a depressing effect on humans and it makes them less likely to stay there for long. :(

Otherwise, I'd say it's (visually) fine. I haven't looked at your source, but someone else will do that anyway. You seem to have visually oriented the site, with it's content (all images!), but it would really be nice if you placed some sort of unconventional "Welcome" text on the index page.

All in all, quite a fine site.

Llybian Minamino
20th April 2006, 4:44 AM
Thank you all very much for your input! I can do some tweaking now, but a lot of this I'll have to keep in mind for the next time I change my layout.