PDA

View Full Version : 2 SOI Boxes

Judai Yuki
21st April 2006, 2:01 AM
Lookie what they got me http://mysite.verizon.net/~vze7h5i5/pub/yugioh/soi.JPG this=0wn$ 3v3ryth1ng!!11

Tamer Zack
21st April 2006, 7:42 AM
You got frogs and dragons everywhere.

Flame Haze SnS
21st April 2006, 9:19 AM
You got frogs and dragons everywhere.

That's Treeborn Frog and Cyber Dragon (forgot the full name)

Man, you got the incarnation of god cards!

Fox
21st April 2006, 10:17 AM
Looks to me that either you got more than one box, or you got some error boxes. You usually get only one Proto Cyber Dragon and Treeborn Frog per box. Pulling an Ultimate Rare Demon King thing is also very difficult to do. I highly suggest selling at least that card. Anyway, either way, congratulations on an awesome pull.

Flame Haze SnS
21st April 2006, 10:35 AM
They're very hard to get, but I'm pretty sure that they're random in each box.

Judai Yuki
21st April 2006, 5:06 PM
Proto-Cyber Dragon yeah i got two boxes and like every pack had like 2 rares or holos :)

Torkoal Stu
21st April 2006, 6:33 PM
Wow you are totally lucky O.O! But look at all the wrappers LOL!

Congrats dude *eyes cards*

How many packs does each box have anyway? Like 6, you'd have to of had alot of packs to get that many cards, let only loads of the same rares each time :|

Tamer Zack
21st April 2006, 6:36 PM
That's Treeborn Frog and Cyber Dragon (forgot the full name)

Man, you got the incarnation of god cards!

Yeah I know for the dragons part I was also refering to the Cyber Barrier Dragon along with Divine Dragon - Excelion

Fox
21st April 2006, 7:30 PM
Boxes come with 24 packs and typically come with 5 or 6 Super Rare, 1 to 3 Ultimate Rare, and 1 Ultra Rare. When a new set comes out, for some reason it is more along the lines of 6, 2, 1, but sometimes they get thrown off later in production like I've had several Elemental Energy boxes have 7, 3, 1; 8, 2, 0. The best was Flaming Eternity which had a tendency of 6, 2, 2. On top of which, the two Ultimate Rares in a box of Flaming Eternity (when the set came out anyway) shared rarity (if one was a Rare, the other was a Rare, if one was Super, the other was Super, if one was Ultra, the other was Ultra), and also was a copy of a card that was already in the box. An example would be me pulling a Phoenix and Gearfried and Ultimate version of each in the same box. </blabbing>

Anyway, as I said before, sell off most of your cards while you can before their value drops.

Torkoal Stu
21st April 2006, 8:36 PM
Oh boxes of course XP I thought you meant like those ones with the varriant cards.

*slaps self*

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
21st April 2006, 9:25 PM
that's weird.. I know a kid who was an Ultimate rare of Uria-Lord of Searing Flames!

You got some sweet cards there! shame my mum never lets me buy a booster box... first and only one she brought me was a japanese booster chronicle.....

and look at all those wrappers! and I thought me having 15 Jaden Pack wrappers in my draw was alot!

Judai Yuki
21st April 2006, 11:26 PM
Yeah this happened about last Monday i got 48 packs i was so happy.Those Frogs and Proto's go for about 4-7$ each.

Alakazam
22nd April 2006, 12:27 AM
Yeah this happened about last Monday i got 48 packs i was so happy.Those Frogs and Proto's go for about 4-7$ each.
You got the 3 Sacred Beasts and the rest of the stuff?!?!

Judai Yuki
22nd April 2006, 12:40 AM
Yeah i got basically every card in the set.

Alakazam
22nd April 2006, 2:18 AM
Yeah i got basically every card in the set.
Was it your birthday or something?

Judai Yuki
22nd April 2006, 2:35 AM
:p No my birthday is in Sept.I traded in cards at a card shop and got these.

The Requiem
22nd April 2006, 5:55 PM
so yeah, can we talk about maybe a snailmail trade for a treeborn and a Demise - King fo armageddon?

*nudge nudge*

I even have money! Everybodey loves money. lol..

I remember how I felt when I opened the FET box I won from Metagame.com.

Opening all those packs at once is great. lol.

Judai Yuki
23rd April 2006, 3:22 AM
o.O won a box from metagame?=p i gotta start keeping up with them.

Erus Black Mage
23rd April 2006, 6:05 AM
damn you are lucky

Eon Chao
23rd April 2006, 12:02 PM
Aye opening booster boxes is fun...I remember getting my FET on the day of release and pulling phoenix out of the 3rd booster ^_^

The Requiem
24th April 2006, 1:05 AM
It was awhile back, they havent done it in a real long time.

Judai Yuki
24th April 2006, 1:17 AM
Oh that would be cool well i'm about to get a DB2 and Dr2 box soon. :p

hi 5
25th April 2006, 2:55 AM
:p No my birthday is in Sept.I traded in cards at a card shop and got these.

What cards did you trade in and how much would those boxes cost if you didn't?

Flame Haze SnS
25th April 2006, 5:22 AM
That would be around $35 (ebay) - $80. Sometimes may be more than a hundred dollars.

Judai Yuki
28th April 2006, 2:41 AM
The store was selling them for 70$ but i got 2 basically free and traded in for over 100$ credit.