PDA

View Full Version : The Form We Take ~*Grab a cup of coffee and lets talk!*~

Lady Myuu
21st April 2006, 4:02 AM
Welcome to TFWT's shop of answers! Or otherwise just the place where info that wont be put in the main rpg thread will go.

This thread will be used for

Questions and requests:

Talk to other members in here or PM them but otherwise this is just to help explain something if you are confused and or have an idea. I want to hear your thoughts as this is an open ended plot rp, which makes you all sort of mini gms, which means you can spark something like...

Suddnely (enter name here) heard something come from the ally, she inched closer to see what it was...

Then leave it to the GM's to figure out what your characters sees.

Character List:

Articuno - Taken (Lonely Wanderer)
Zapdos - free
Moltres - Taken (Typhlogirl)
Mew – Taken (Myuu)
Mewtwo – Taken (Myuu)
Suicune - plot device (Renegade)
Entei - Reserved (Katiekitten)
Raikou - Taken (Saffire Persian)
Lugia - Taken (Renegade)
Ho-Oh - M.I.A
Celebi - Taken [Typhlogirl]
Regice - Taken (Renegade)
Regrock - free
Regsteel - Taken (Lemurian)
Latios - Taken (cdr1617)
Latias - Taken (Kairi)
Kyouge - Taken (Scrap)
Groudon - Taken (Me)
Jirachi - Taken (Saffire Person second character)
Deoxys - um... did someone call this?
Rayquaza - Taken (katiekitten)
Rukario – plot Device (me)

Locations: Taking place in Johto and Kanto only. Hoenn legendries were moved here because Mew and Lugia wanted to keep better watch over them.

Johto

Authority leader: Lugia -(Renegade)

Articuno - (Lonely Wanderer)
Zapdos - (Oblivion0807)
Moltres - (Typhlogirl)
Raikou - (Saffire Persian)
Latias - (Kairi)
Latios - Taken (cdr1617)

Kanto

Authority Leader: Mew - (LadyMyuu)

Mewtwo – Taken (Myuu)
Kyouge - (Scrap)

Unknown locations: Characters that will be plot devices.

Rukario - LadyMyuu
Suicune - Renegade

Authority Leaders explanation:
Leaders of which know exactly what happened and are older the most of the other legendry and or know the region they are located in. This leader will know how to spot a fellow legendry and give the other aid if needed and guidance. All the other legendry (Unless reason given) will know that Lugia and Mew are the chosen leaders by Ho-oh. They don't have to agree with it or listen to the leaders of they meet one.

But it would be wise to listen to there wisedom. As you are still new to the world even if you have been living as a human for one whole week.

Cities
Note: Almost all towns are now cities in this time. As humanity is expanded and most cities connect to each other, while having special parks and sacturaries for pokemon to live. You will be given three choices to have your starting post place your character depending on country.

its pretty simple to know what would be a pokemon sacturary: Any major parks or caves or forests in the video game would be now a sacturary.

Johto:

Goldenrod, Ecruteak and Azeala.

Kanto:

Celedon, Saffron and Lavender.

Your character will start from one of these towns and one of these only. Pick a town for your starting post for your character to be moving through, living in and or running away XD

I am limiting you to what town so that it will be easier to meet others.

Side Plot list:
This is a list of sideplot that Renegade and I will be running. They are placed in two catagories: Miner side plot and Major. the Miner are short diddies that may connect you to another player or introduce a NPC of some sort. Major will be more dramatic and conflicting, a fight that leads to something larger, meeting someone that will later involve you into something greater ect.

You may reply to this thread and ask for a certian sub plot that sparks you intrest. You will not know what it consists of just that its been given a name.

(SidePlots are still under some work)

Miner:
Burning - LM plot
Blasting Off - LM plot
midnight runaway - LM plot
Trainer trouble - LM plot
Purse - Ren Plot

Major:
Cornered - LM plot
Toxic liquid - Ren plot
Tool or Death - LM plot
Dangerous secret - Ren Plot
(note: I have not listed everything I have planned cuz I like randomly!)

Questions?

Kiyohime
21st April 2006, 4:22 AM
I'll start in Saffron...and I may request a side-plot involving Groudon as my second character, or NPC or whatever. XD

Yami Ryu
21st April 2006, 4:34 AM
<< >>

GROUDON KYOGRE ROMANCE YES!!!!!

*runs*
*gets hit*
*dies*
*spaaaaaaaaams*

Anyways that doesn't sound like a bad idea or request o.o

Edit: Myuu told me to say, We shall see *dooooom voice oooh feeear meh*

Edit Edit: Whoops, Myuu said you could have Groudon or he could be an NCP Myuu or I controll. << >> missed a bit of what she said.

edit by LadyMyuu: No I said that instead we will take Groudon if we use that plot (cuz I have to still get a real side plot list up) cuz it would be weird for Scrap to have to of her own characters talking togather for awhile or fight or what not.

Kiyohime
21st April 2006, 5:42 AM
Yeah, I was gonna use Groudon as my NPC slave. :3

And..*double take* WHAAA?! HOW'D YOU GUESS? xP

Yami Ryu
21st April 2006, 6:12 AM
Cause I'm psychic, that's how! *runs off* << >> ok it's because I like pairing people and things off. IT IS MY INNER FANGIRL CALLING.

FOR I AM FANGIRL. RAWR. *fleeees*

Saffire Persian
21st April 2006, 6:58 AM
I'll definitely be starting in Ecruteak. XD.. It's pretty much a 'no kidding' for my character.

And a Kyogre/Groudon romance? That'll be something indeed.

Kiyohime
21st April 2006, 7:43 AM
Yeah, only I want to put a little slashy twist to it, if that's okay with you guys Male-female relationships are relatively uninteresting for me to write because the gender roles are always so clear-cut, you know? But this would be more of a slow-moving sub-textual thing, and I'd love to write about the love-hate dynamos between those two. XP Legendaries also used to be genderless (or whatever) so this could be fun. 8D But no worries-- plenty of action too, right? >:3

Yami Ryu
21st April 2006, 7:56 AM
part of me is all eeee/aaaah at yuri, mostly blamed on two bad encounters << >> but I'm alright with it to a point. AS LONG AS NO R PLZ. And I have the character just in mind, he's an old character, from a story, dubbed Ryuusei. Or something, was japanese for falling star/shooting star XD anyways, he can be turned into a she!

Ryuusei: o.o WTF

>.> hey if fangirls can turn Naruto into a girly girl I CAN MAKE YOU A WOMAN!

Ryuusei: AAAH CRAZY LADY! *flees*

<< >> anyways yeah you can get the pairing.

Lady Myuu
21st April 2006, 7:57 AM
edit: I didn't see Yams post but oh well...

well, I was planning on having one of us GM's play groudon so that you wouldn't have to be making posts to yourself. Cuz thats something you can do in stories.

Oddly enough I'm more comfortible with male-male relationships then female-female but then again, its cuz I never rped a female one but I have a male one and the fact that it does conflict with how I look at it in rl.

But in the pokemon rules where my morals are a bit different, I guess I'm ok with it. BUt I'd feel awkward playing a female relationship.

So if Ren would take Groudon and make her a hot headed female or if not then I guess Scrap can go off on her own thing that could work...

I just feel awkward having Scrap rp a relantionship with herself :P the orintation is fine with me atm. I don't want to sound like a hypicrite or homophobie its just uncomfortible to me. Its silly I know so I wont prevent it just say its not something I've seen in an rp.

(well I've seem malemale and that doesn't faze me really... o.o guess I'm jsut more use to that.)

Kiyohime
21st April 2006, 9:15 AM
Well, if you want, I'll be happy to make it a regular weird friendship, rather than yuri. Now that I think about it, you guys are right--I don't want to weird people out, so I'll keep it PG. XD And if you guys would rather use Groudon for your own purposes, that's perfectly all right with me--that's what fanfiction is for. XD

And Groudon ISN'T gonna be my second character, just a NPC.

Renegade, you had bad encounters with a couple of yuri-fans, or lesbos? Sorry about that. x)

katiekitten
21st April 2006, 2:16 PM
*walks in*

... O.o

*walks out again* XD

Anyways, that would be an interesting relaionship. *nods* Yes indeed...

... I'd better think of a side plot for mine now, shouldn't I? Or he will be wandering around in circles complaining. I really need to sort out his attitude. He will probably be a loner for a while, who knows. Probably. He's that kinda guy.

I think I will start in... Celadon. Introduce him to gambling. Should be interesting... *sees Lucas kicking the slot machine to pieces* XD

So, do we start with them as soon as they are transformed and transported? Or a little while after, when they are used to being human. Probably after, but I'm just checking. I'm the sort of person who will go to school on a bank holiday if I am not certain of the date. Better safe than sorry. XD

I'm considering taking another character... maybe Entei? I dunno, I'll have to think it over. I just would like a character who isn't such a pessimist, who isn't so angry. *shoves Lucas off cliff* XD

Yami Ryu
21st April 2006, 2:45 PM
The latter Scrap, ffnet doesn't count for the former XD And it's ok aslong as everything stays PG. >.> now the only problem is for Ryuusei to stop groping himself.

Katie, you see Lucas doing that? I see Lugia aka Arthur bossing around the bird trio like an older sibling. Which is good for Moltres. Arthur likes to pinch butts. YES HE IS GAY. *runs*

Though that could be good. Use him to fend off unwanted straight guys. He'll pinch their butts for free XD

*watches Lucas fall* Weeeell, there is always that second character bit. Could make Entei this bouncing ball of energy that makes Lucas explode. Like the guy in that monty python movie XD

Lemurian
21st April 2006, 5:32 PM
Uhm...I'll start over in Lavender and work Registeel over the grand region of Kanto. 'Could've been nice if I could get him to meet Regirock and Regice along the way.

Kiyohime
21st April 2006, 5:40 PM
Kay, I slept on it overnight and I decided since it's YOUR guys' RPG, I'll be accomodating and change Groudon to a guy...besides, I have some funny ideas about using Groudon, and he'd need to be male. So I hope everyone's comfortable now. ^^;

katiekitten
21st April 2006, 8:27 PM
Could make Entei this bouncing ball of energy that makes Lucas explode. Like the guy in that monty python movie XD

That would be funny. XD A bouncy, slightly crazy person who has taken a liking to poor Lucas and REFUSES to leave him alone. Plenty of things to do down that route... *Sees a teenager hopping around Lucas talking non stop*

*grins evilly* It will probably annoy the heck out of him, but it has potential to turn him into a normal person... *cackles* He would be in for a helluva of a time. I like it. >=)

Arthur seems... interesting, Renegade. XD Should be fun.

Can't wait to see what Groudon is like!

(O.o I just realised that I have been spelling Groudons name wrong and pronouncing it wrong for a long time. Oops. XD I always thought Groundon seemed a little long...)

Nice to see you again Lemurian!

This Rp looks like it is going to be a lot of fun! With all the different character types, it will be interesting to see how they cope. >=)

And... I have another question. *composes self* It's about their histories. Are we allowed to incorporate our own ideas on them? For I have my own little theory about Rayquaza, and it says alot as to why he is how he is. Just asking. *hides*

Lady Myuu
21st April 2006, 8:32 PM
This rpg is rated pg-13 which just means that you can lead to something but you can't explain it. Little fluff and all... mrr fluff... I'm hungry now.

Scrap, as you see, Yams has a gay character. So while I don't want to control an npc groudon I think she may be able to do it, how about we suprise you? we gotta throw in some sort of twists.... :P so you don't know who the groudon is what exactly will happen. Mwahaha...

Lemurian; well see... mwahaha...

katiekitten: just remember secondary characters come in later. (unlss they are teh GMs)

remember folks, you don't have to rp with yourself. We want you to interact with other members and let us GM's create plots for you. You can start em, we finish em.

Also, I updated the plot lists of plots Ren and I will throw at you.

Yami Ryu
21st April 2006, 9:15 PM
*swats Arthur away from the guy characters and then swats Ryuusei cause she can*

o.o *stares at Myuu* I R CONFUSED *Yams became confused, Yams hurt herself in her confusion, Yams koed*

*revives*

*pokes Myuu and points to the latter of what Katie said* Well I think it should be alright, aslong as the history isn't too long cause I don't think you've been humans for an extended length of time. Though Myuu would probably be able to tell if I'm just grasping at straws or whatever XD

<< >> now to just find Fi.

Kiyohime
21st April 2006, 9:37 PM
Wheee. 8D I can't wait. And Katiekitten, don't worry--I kept spelling Groudon and Kyogre as "Guraadon" and "Kaiorga" when RuSa came out. xP *smacks herself with Engrish mallet*

katiekitten
21st April 2006, 9:46 PM
Well, I was talking about when he was a legendary. ^.^;; Something that would have happened to him a long time ago that he never got over. But yeah, I might make something happen when he first became human. :)

Myuu probably didn't see what I put, for I edited my post for a while. *Was to tired to think properly earlier*

Rayquaza was never a happy bunny... 'course he never was a bunny... XD *is still tired*

Lady Myuu
21st April 2006, 10:13 PM
Everyone's been human for about a week or so. Maybe a bit longer. Blah, i need to make the starting thread but I wanted to get clones up first.

Anyway.... I'm having people hold of on secondary characters other then the gms because I want people to establish the first characters they made into a setting before we come charging in with more.

Meaning I want people to interact with each other first before they interact with themselves o.O

edit: Latios has just been taken by a late signup I allowed.

Blivsey
21st April 2006, 11:22 PM
*graps a cup of coffee and talks*

I'll start Zapados off in Goldenrod, if that's quite fine with you. Let's see about other commments. *looks up at various posts about homosexuals* Ooo-kay...

Lady Myuu
21st April 2006, 11:30 PM
:P dun worry, if its uncomfortible for you then we can dump it. Its just our characters sometimes form ways of there own and even we can't stop it! :o

Its just us being weird and different and having open minds about the pokemon world.

Typhlogirl
21st April 2006, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Renegade
I see Lugia aka Arthur bossing around the bird trio like an older sibling. Which is good for Moltres. Arthur likes to pinch butts.

o_o

Anyway then. XD

Eh, I'll probably start Zak (Moltres) out in Goldenrod, since that's the biggest city in Johto that's available. Dunno what plot I'll give him, but he'll probably be doing something angsty and b!tchslapping random people O___o XD. Oh, and he's going to have a depressed and sarcastic Magmar for a room-mate. >_< 'Cuz he like...killed his last human one.

Not really. But he scared the crap outta him.

>=)

-;157;

Lady Myuu
21st April 2006, 11:38 PM
owning pokemon is a bit harder in this world as most of the world is covered in towns and cities. They are almost all connected.

Anyone seen starwars and have seen that city planet on it? where the whole planet is a city, its almost like that, almost, mroe green patches of protected areas for pokemon. Most trainers get tehre pokemon from breeders now.

this rp wont be starting for a few more days. As I want to get another of my rpgs going first and um, I wanna have more insporation for hte starting post. I also am going to have times for each area. Such as day time and night time and one time it is.

cuz I don't want people randomly going from day to night.

Lonely Wanderer
21st April 2006, 11:55 PM
Well, I might as well start in Azeala, just because it hasn't been picked so far...

And besides, my character hate big crowds. XP

And I might as well stay out of any relationships...or whatever. O_o;

Lady Myuu
22nd April 2006, 12:02 AM
You do know by saying that you automaticly get targeted for a romance right?

Thought you should know...

Kiyohime
22nd April 2006, 12:57 AM
Coruscant? (star wars city) *gets shot because she actually remembered the name* XD

Homosexuals, heterosexuals, bisexuals, transexuals, metrosexuals, and asexuals are fine by me. If anyone is weirded out by that, sorry. :< I'm kind of used to an open enviroment and sometimes forget myself. XP

And no problem...I don't mind the delay for the RPG...after all, Clones looks pretty damned cool.

Yami Ryu
22nd April 2006, 1:07 AM
I had an asexual character once, that is the ones where they don't go for anyone right? >.> dunno what happened to him. Think he got kidnapped.

AH AUTO TARGET ROMANCE! FLEE! RUN! *gets hit* *is all <3 at Arthur*

Arthur: << >> well this is akward

anyways.

o_o

Best responce to Arthur. EVER.

*runs*

And
Coruscant? I thought that was something you ate for breakfast o.o

Lonely Wanderer
22nd April 2006, 1:16 AM
You do know by saying that you automaticly get targeted for a romance right?

Thought you should know...Well, let someone give a shot at it, then see how she'll respond. She actually might open up to someone. But to a guy. XP

But anyway, I can also wait. Got nothing important happening recently...

Lady Myuu
22nd April 2006, 1:34 AM
Hmm, it may be best to play it safe by making most of it all heterosexual. As thats the most common and accepted of them all (no duh :P)

So unless via request (or Author gets involved) we will keep any romances that may or may not happen male/female. But then again who says we will have romances happening for all the characters? o.o

So yeah, things will happen, hearts broken, foots stepped on... bathroom's full when you really need to go...

yeah... :P though I do have a main plot in here somewhere.

Saffire Persian
22nd April 2006, 2:59 AM
Sounds good. ^^' I'll probably get the Jirachi sign-up up tomorrow night. I've been working on my story all day. So meh. ^_^

Lady Myuu
22nd April 2006, 3:10 AM
No rush Saffire :P I'm still working on clones and havn't evne started the main thread for this one yet. Then of course my fic kidnaps me so yeah I know how it feels.

I hope everyone is clear on some things though.

You have been a legendry for a week.

You have to be in one of the towns I have listed.

You may start a side plot but you don't have too, it can just help us get ideas.

You are welcome to run into another character in your second post.

Don't make npc legends though, because they may be taken by another player in the future and or we may use them. So yeah.

katiekitten
23rd April 2006, 12:57 AM
A break is fine, I haven't any clue what I am going to do with him yet. *sighs*

I am feeling very low right now... I tried to write a chapter for my fanfic, but it messed up horribly and I have been feeling depressed ever since. *sighs again*

Anyways, I am seriousely considering taking on Entei. Could you reserve her for me, Myuu? I quite enjoy happy characters, and the last happy character I had dissapeared when the Rp began to die. (A crazy Raikou. XD)

So we can meet up with people in the second post? I might do that, might not. Depends on what is going on. This Rp should be fun!

(And on a completely different note, writing this is starting to cheer me up. Hurray! ^.^ Sorry for bothering you all with thi piece of unneeded information. *hides*)

Lady Myuu
23rd April 2006, 12:58 AM
Yeah you can, if they are in your area of course. Can't have you meeting people from kanto if your in johto or something silly.

Writers block sucks I know *pats* Sometimes you gotta sit aside your own story and force yourself ot write a oneshot. that helps me sometimes.

I'll reserve entei.

Kiyohime
23rd April 2006, 1:02 AM
Feel better, Katie. :<

I have a question...who exactly will be controlling Groudon and the rest of the legendaries if nobody else claims them--you and Renegade?

Lady Myuu
23rd April 2006, 1:07 AM
well I did say that the legendries that were not taken were MIA or captured/dead. Which means that they can later be claimed by other members or be used as plot devices.

I think Yams is taking Groudon, I got ideas though... I feel ebul... :D I like working on plots for each person. ITs fuuuuuuuun.... *goes back to writing her fic*

katiekitten
23rd April 2006, 1:30 AM
Thanks! :)

I'll try writing a oneshot... *thinks*

Entei should be a lot of fun. Lighten up my posts a little. I'll get to writing the signup form... :)

On another note, The rating of the thread has gone up. XD

cdra1617
24th April 2006, 12:21 AM
*blinks*

Alright, whatever floats your boat. o_o

Katie needs a crazy character. She's good at them. XP

Myuu, you put my name by my character as cdr1617 :P The "a" ran away.

All that aside, I'm up for any sort of plot really. o.o; I don't mind whatever at all. Open-ended is fuuuun.

Lady Myuu
24th April 2006, 12:26 AM
I always AWLWAYS forget the a. :P dun worry will have plots for all.

*chase the A with a net*

Typhlogirl
24th April 2006, 10:06 AM
Hey LM, I have some questions.

I said in my sign up that my character has quite a foul mouth. Is it okay to actually have him swearing in my posts?

Also, since it is so far into the future, what kind of technology does everyone have?

-;157;

Lady Myuu
24th April 2006, 3:51 PM
Well, its allowed for this rp. I can do that haha :D ok yeah anyone can with the right labels. I'll make sure to say that cussing is allowed. Though I don't usually use it... I rely on !#%$@ :D gets the point across.

Techology... hrmm I didn't think about that. I'll write up some things about it for you all. Its not much different, maybe some things are just a bit easier, such as more advance looking cars, better pokeballs, just better things. I mean pokemon is all ready pretty advance, anymore and we'd all be screwed o.O

cdra1617
25th April 2006, 11:25 PM
I just remembered something that wasn't in my sign-up because I forgot. x_x Linden is claustraphobic. Might help with a plot in some strange way ;3

Lady Myuu
25th April 2006, 11:26 PM
*shoves Linden into a closet and locks it*

o.o'; ok I'm really not that mean but I couldn't resist. I'll remember that. I'm starting it today hopefully ;D

cdra1617
25th April 2006, 11:57 PM
XD Well I think I'll have him start in Eurteak in a shop... one where they have the little headphones on the wall where you can sample the music :P 'Cause he's strange like that.

Yay for soon startage!

Yami Ryu
26th April 2006, 12:41 AM
*shoves Arthur in with Linden* *flees*

Yeah I am taking Groudon, just keep forgetting to get around to writing up the description and stuff for him. Er, her XD anyways, dun worry Scrap, if no one takes Groudon, it can be an npc character for you to interact with.

katiekitten
26th April 2006, 2:10 PM
Starting today? *does a mexican wave with ant buddies* Hurray! I'll get Entei's sign up done soon...

I have about six major tests next week. O.O I am not looking forward to that... All the teachers harp on about is revision... revision... I have memorised the blooming trigometry thing with right-angled triangles... *sings to tune of heads, shoulders knees and toes* Tan= Opp/Adj, over adj... Cos= Adj/Hyp, over Hyp... *Skips away still singing*

And the point of all that babble is that I may not be able to post much this week, but I will try to. *kicks away revision monster* XD

Lemurian
26th April 2006, 4:31 PM
Yatta! Finally a starting RPG (which I am in)! But a quick question 'fore we get on the road; Do we know how the other Legends look like in human-form?

Yami Ryu
26th April 2006, 9:13 PM
I'll answer this question since Myuu isn't on. And I know the answer anyways XD: No you don't know persay, what they look like, but you do know who is a legend and who isn't, if Myuu is still using that in this rp that is.

Lady Myuu
26th April 2006, 9:34 PM
<< >> its starting... sometime... this week... I SWEAR.

and yeah Ren got it right. Kinda, um, like she said not what they look like but you'll get this vibe around someone who is a legend all I KNOW YOU but you don't really understand why.

cdra1617
27th April 2006, 3:28 AM
I can wait. ^.^ Not an issue.

*watches Linden bang on the door* XP I'll let him out when the RPG starts. *hears a grumble*

EDIT: *lets Linden out* Yay! Okay, the edit is for this; I will acctually start in a *small* shop in Goldenrod. Just because... Latias is there o.o;

Lemurian
28th April 2006, 3:22 PM
Whee! We've started! Is it still possible to LSU the remaining Legendaries? 'Cause I'd want to take Rock as well.

Lady Myuu
28th April 2006, 11:23 PM
Yes it is, though late signups wont come in for awhile in the main rpg.

Yami Ryu
29th April 2006, 12:11 PM
Finally getting around to posting where exactly my characters are at: Johto:
Goldenrod: Arthur

Kanto/ Celedon: Seraphina

And Scrap, whenever you want I'll get cracking on the Groudon and throw her into the rp for ya, ok? Just don't expect her soon cause my mind is all weeee e.e

*goes to think up her first post*

Lady Myuu
17th May 2006, 5:10 AM
updating soon.

Everyone when you post from now on, please post your characters name and location so that I dun have to sit there and think really hard.

Also I am taking over teh groudon as Yams didn't feel like it. She will show up soon for Scrap.

If anyone is interested in meeting up or running into anothers character, do it in your next post if I don't get you involved in a side plot, or join in on a sideplot and give aid or whatever.

katiekitten
19th May 2006, 11:13 PM
>.< I got confused last post, oops... XD I will be posting, but I am very busy at the moment... I promise I will over the weekend. *gets butt in gear*

Typhlogirl
20th May 2006, 12:49 PM
Hey Lady Myuu, I was wondering; would I be able to claim Celebi and use it as a plot device?

-;157;

Lady Myuu
22nd May 2006, 11:04 PM
guys, I need second character sheets. Please post them in HERE instead of the signupthread as it would be easier for me to update.

Zapdos is now free for second character.

edit: I got two people confused. Um, it was Katiekitten who took entei I think so yeah, you can have celebi but itwould be more of a second character then a plot device... unless I'm confused.

Katiekitten: ;; I'm sorry if I confused you. I have a hard time reading your posts sometimes, as while they are written well sometimes I lose the actions in teh description and I don't know exactly what your character is doing.

I thought he was going downstairs to get a meal and the head woman wants to tend to his bruises. :P she's threatening to charge him with damages if he doesn't comply.

~*~

List update:

Character List:

Zapdos - free

Mew – Taken (Myuu)

Mewtwo – Taken (Myuu)

Entei - Second character - need sheet - taken

Lugia - Taken (Renegade)

Ho-Oh - M.I.A

Celebi - free

Regrock - free

Latios - Taken (cdr1617)

Latias - Taken (Kairi)

Kyouge - Taken (Scrap)

Groudon - Taken (Me)

Locations: Taking place in Johto and Kanto only. Hoenn legendries were moved here because Mew and Lugia wanted to keep better watch over them.

Johto

Authority leader: Lugia -(Renegade)

Articuno - (Lonely Wanderer)
Moltres - (Typhlogirl)
Raikou - (Saffire Persian)
Latias - (Kairi)
Latios - (cdr1617)

Kanto

Authority Leader: Mew - (LadyMyuu)

Mewtwo – (Myuu)
Regsteel - (Lemurian)
Regice - (Renegade)
Rayquaza - (katiekitten)
Kyouge - (Scrap)

katiekitten
23rd May 2006, 12:38 AM
Nah, you got it right. :) I meant that I got confused when I wrote the post. I... Never mind. XD I am confusing myself. I have a tendancy of doing that. XD

Your post was fine, it was mine that I had the problem with. :) I get to confusing. *hits self* XD

Wells, I am back into writing now, so my post will come tomorrow. :) And I will get around to writing the sign up form, sorry about that. *hides*

Lady Myuu
7th June 2006, 3:56 AM
I need to update I know; anyway.

I got some importent news.

Do to real life issues, Scrap wont be able to rpg with us anymore. That meanst he plotline going on with her character has been nuked. Meaning it all didn't happen. I wont go through the thread but I will make a post in the main thread about it when I update.

That means Kyogre is now free. Lock is still wandering the streets with his gangsters liek before, he never ran into that trainer or Scrap's character.

Kyogre can be made into a second character. ALSO so can Groudon because that character I used was strictly made for Scrap's so I am not using her now. Meaning GROUDON IS FREE.

Zapdos - free

Mew – Taken (Myuu)

Mewtwo – Taken (Myuu)

Entei - Second character - need sheet - taken

Lugia - Taken (Renegade)

Ho-Oh - M.I.A

Celebi - free

Regrock - free

Latios - Taken (cdr1617)

Latias - Taken (Kairi)

Kyouge - Free

Groudon - Free

NOTICE: I NEED PEOPLE TO POST HERE WITH THERE SECOND CHARACTER SIGN UPS. PLEASE DO SO SOON SO I CAN KEEP EASIER TRACK OF WHO'S WHO!

katiekitten
19th June 2006, 1:35 AM
...I guess the RP is dead then? *miss obvious* XD Wells, it was nice RPing with you all. =D

Aw, Scraps gone? I hope everything will be alright. *hugs*

Anyways, sorry for not posting and I'll go get that second form done. >.< Sorry for the wait!

I'll edit this post when it is finished...

Name: Tibbit

Legend: Entei

Description: Small and bouncy, she runs around in a fixed state of hyperness. She wears her red colored hair in a long braid down her back, which can make a very useful weapon if she doesn't get what she wants. Her face is a round spectacle of childish innocence, her small, button nose and big, brown eyes contributing greatly to the effect. She is normally found with a huge smile on her face, wearing pink jeans, and a white shirt descorated with butterflies. Her shoes are a blend of the two colors, the kind that light up when everr she steps. If you ask her where she found the money to buy such things, she would just give you a dazzling smile and ask, in a sweet, small voice, if she could please have a dollar for a rose for her 'dear, sick mother'. And it is most likely that you will give it to her. It's her charm.

Although she is halfway through puberty, her personality has remained unchanged due to her determination to 'remain a child forever'. Despite her newfound love for chocolate, she is not fat. Although that is most probably because she spends most of her days running around the city, checking out the sites. She is what you would deem, cute.

Personality: Hyper, always happy, and very bouncy. She knows what effect she has on people, and uses it to her advantage. She is extremely active, and always has a desperate need for fun. On the rare occasions she has not bought chocolate for a single day, she can actually be fully mature. But it is only a rumor, for she has never stayed away from the treat long enough for anybody to see any evidence. For if you even attempt to deprive her of her most favoured treasure, she would happily beat you into a bloody pulp and leave with a huge smile on her face, the forsaid candy bar clutched tightly in her hand. She is very stubborn, and likes to get her own way. If she doesn't, look out.

She can be VERY manipulative, but also kind. She adores pokemon, and is constantly picking up strays. Which she insists on taking everywhere, and can cause problems. But does she care? Not one jot.

Powers: She is fire resistant. She can not be burned, no matter how hot the flame is. A walking, talking, fire blanket. XD So one of her hobbies is dancing in fire. Unfortuantely, her ability does not stretch to cover her clothes, so she has to carry a change of clothes. In other words, the human she has picked as her next carer has to carry it.

If it is rubbish, tell me and I will rewrite it. My brian is shutting down. It has been so hot these last couple of days... XD

Lady Myuu
19th June 2006, 1:54 AM
Yeah, I just felt some peopel lost intrest/were to busy.

:P if your still interested in it pm me about it.