PDA

View Full Version : Digimon: Viral Assault of the Mirror Crests *Discussion*

Typhlogirl
21st April 2006, 9:20 AM
Decided to make a discussion thread incase there were any major questions that you needed to ask, or anything you think needs to be discussed.

To fill up this relatively empty post, here are the crest powers (and mirrors) for reference and just if you wanted to know out of interest.

Courage/Cowardice: Nylf

Friendship/Enmity: Eternal Daydreamer

Love/Hate: Saffire Persian

Knowledge/Ignorance: Masterwannabe

Sincerity/Deceit: Psychic

Reliability/Fallibility: Crystamon

Hope/Pessimism: Merkel Hog

Light/Darkness: Pike Queen Lucy

-;157;

Shadowcat
22nd April 2006, 12:05 PM
*drinks some coke*

Hm... I'll just dump a few questions.

Relationships? Would they be allowed? No higher than PG-13 of course, XD.

AND controlling NPC Digimon to help. But we have to get your permission first, of course.

Saffire Persian
22nd April 2006, 8:02 PM
Another question I was wondering about.

How prominent are Digimon - as in, how well known are they to the rest of the world? I wasn't sure how to have Jessica react - as we know that at the end of Season 2, the Digiworld and the Real World were connected or whatever, and everyone was getting Digimon.

Is that so in this time period, or are Digimon just a kind of strange Enigma that only a few people know about?

I'm guessing the latter, but just checking to make sure.

Typhlogirl
22nd April 2006, 11:28 PM
Yes, relationships between characters are allowed as long as both players agree, but nothing more extreme than kissing.

Yes, NPC digimon are allowed, but you have to get my permission to use them first.

Hmmm...good question SP...I believe the latter. Not many people would know about digimon. They qould just be known to the digidestined and maybe some randoms.

-;157;