PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Topic for Chimera bid for freedom

Yami Ryu
22nd April 2006, 12:17 PM
Alright, I'm starting a discussion thread for Chimera first before I post the rp up later today/tomorrow. This is mostly going to be where you can ask questions or get plots or whatever. And recive information on villians and stuff like that. For now there's only going to be some simple stuff.

Enemies
Dog Chimera: These animals come in three main forms.

Doberman/Cheetah: Looking like a two headed nightmare version of 'Cat Dog', this beast has the sleek form of the cheetah for speed, but the endurance and double heads of a Doberman. But these are small and can easily be dealt with. But they usually travel in pairs, or worse, with an Alchemist that has a shock stick.

Mastiff/Water Buffalo|Rino: This is a beast from hell. They only listen to humans, and will attack anything else. When faced with these monsters you're only option is to run away. For while it only has one head, this creature has the bulk of the latter animal, and the deadly horns and teeth of both. Not only that, but with tinkering they've done, the animals are rumored to spew fire. They sure smell like they can.

Helldog: These things look like death on four feet. No one is sure what was used to create these creatures, as the human that made them has moved onto other projects. They might be rare, but these are the deadliest of the trio. Imagine something like a Houndoom, only more skeletal, dusky grey, and a long tail that isn't ended in a triangle. they have four eyes, and smell like rotten eggs, and a haze constantly drifts from thier nostrils. They stand at around three to four feet in hieght and usually travel in pairs.

Other Chimera: These are probably creatures like you ... that were not graced with enough self awareness to remember themselves, or anything past the basic needs of survival. So watch out.

Alchemists: Range from ones with the shock sticks, to those without. Can be both a danger to you, or a source of infortmation if you can catch the right one alone, or leave one surviving after an attack.

Plot
To escape. More plots will come once freedom has been achieved, cause I've got a few things up my sleeve.

More information and such will be added later, so any comments, questions or anything of the ilk, post them here please.

<< and there this thread has the right title.