PDA

View Full Version : Stadium 2

Flaming Nidoking
24th April 2006, 2:27 AM
How many gyms have you made it up to?

Caterpie Master
24th April 2006, 5:33 PM
I've completed the first round, and not really started with the castle, but I defeated Falkner 2 days ago, and I'm now up to bugsy.
Since I am not really busy with Stadium, but with Dungeon,It can take some time before Bugsy's defeated.

Stantler66
24th April 2006, 8:23 PM
I have defeated the entire battle tower with my crystal team of Feraligatr, Mewtwo, Ditto, Gengar, Venasaur, and Lugia

Psychic
6th May 2006, 2:13 PM
I beat the entire Gym Leader Castle, including both the Johto and Kanto Castle with ease. Of course, I do have the Stadium 2 Official Guide, so I've beaten all of Round 1 except the Challenge Cup (Master Ball division).
The tower is really easy to beat if you know what all the Pokémon are weak against. XP

~Psychic

Chaotic Houndoom
6th May 2006, 2:15 PM
Roar! I'm done with them all! =D

LyteBlaze
6th May 2006, 5:16 PM
Ick I'm trying to beat leader 8 but it's hard

Ellie
6th May 2006, 5:50 PM
Leader 7, I guess, because I'm stuck on Team Rocket. I may have to use some Pokemon from Gold rather than the rentals, because I can't seem to win.

Raichu-chan
7th May 2006, 4:53 AM
Meh. I already beat them all on both rounds using my Pokemon from my old Crystal game.

Blaze Dragon
15th May 2006, 7:20 PM
I won all, and why did you put only 8? There are Team Rocket, Elite Four, Kanto GLC, and Red

Milotic Wave
27th May 2006, 10:29 PM
Every gym leader has been beaten on my game

Nintendo_6444
27th May 2006, 10:30 PM
Only 2 And since my games preowned, the old "owner" of it beat them. I stinck at stadium 2.

Milotic Wave
27th May 2006, 10:33 PM
Keep trying

Willow's Tara
28th May 2006, 1:47 AM
I up to the E4 in the first round.
Chocylhic- Look at my thread about Clair, Psychic gave me some awesome advice that helped me finally destroy Clair once and for all.

Aquarelle
3rd June 2006, 3:23 AM
I never played stadium 2, but my friend has, and she said she couldn't even make it to gym number three on that game because "Their pokemon cheat!" I've played stadium one and got haxxed like mad, and lots of people say stadium 2 is also full of hax, so I believe her.

On Stadium one, I could go as far as about six or seven in the gym leader castle, then get my *** kicked on the last one or two.

Flame Haze SnS
5th June 2006, 6:18 AM
^Might be best if you have Mewtwo on your team.

I've completed the whole gym leaders and Elite Four.

Regifire
5th June 2006, 6:38 AM
When I owned it, I got up to TR

umbreunatic
5th June 2006, 1:40 PM
I never played stadium 2, but my friend has, and she said she couldn't even make it to gym number three on that game because "Their pokemon cheat!" I've played stadium one and got haxxed like mad, and lots of people say stadium 2 is also full of hax, so I believe her.

On Stadium one, I could go as far as about six or seven in the gym leader castle, then get my *** kicked on the last one or two.
Was that on the first time or the secon time? I mean after the upgrade of the trainers, I can beat them, but they are really strong, just played it and poliwrath took down my venusaur in one dynamic punch ( after belly drum) still I find that too strong.

user name
15th June 2006, 6:54 PM
OMG wtf?

you gotta **** *** get a team rated you can win at least r1

Flaming Nidoking
17th June 2006, 5:53 AM
okay ive made it up to the eight one now, too bad i cant re vote.

Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune
19th June 2006, 3:46 PM
I beat the elite four, but I never bothered to fight the gym castle.
I dont know why I didnt. It seems like fun.

coolcobra77
23rd June 2006, 2:10 AM
well Im only up to Jasmine in Kanto

....Erica was easy

I just wish the guy/gal who used to own this game took some time to do some of the Stadium cups

WHY can't I beat the last trainer in Little cup it's soooo frusturating!