PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon trios of destruction discussion

ex-ty
24th April 2006, 5:40 PM
Here you can discuss anything about the RPG.

Just so people know i'll be adding a new elite soon in the RP.

Prince_Rilian
25th April 2006, 2:14 AM
Interesting but where will he be from??? and...... should me and riley go to The pyramid or should we do nothing?? but first I need to heal my Salamence. Poor salamence....... :(

ex-ty
25th April 2006, 7:31 AM
Might be better to post this here.

The elites have gone off to the underground battle pyramid whilst the others are still in the battle pike finding some items so we can heal our pokemon who got hurt. I'll post when the elites return and then they will head to another facility ruins but i've not decided yet.

The fifth elite has been created and uses shiny bug types. I'll introduce him later but from then anyone can control him as no-one would have known before the acual RP was made. He is the strongest of the elites that's another reason why no-one in fully controlling him.

Kazuki Yukimura
25th April 2006, 4:40 PM
How about the Battle Palace? There is no reason, but, I think that Battle Palace is the ideal facility for this kind of RPG

Prince_Rilian
26th April 2006, 1:02 AM
Count me out. I will not be a leader but i dont want a leader either. I asked riryomitasha through pm and he said the same.

Kazuki Yukimura
26th April 2006, 8:13 PM
Well, I can´t be the leader, because, I am already in the pyramid

ex-ty
26th April 2006, 9:54 PM
Well i never said the was a leader i just said there could be. Also i've been told Crystal-zephyr has become grounded for a few days so she can't post.

Prince_Rilian
26th April 2006, 10:27 PM
What is wrong with you people! why do you get grounded?! i have never been grounded in my life, but you guys get grounded like every month!